It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Manuscript (not too old) about UFO Found by Metal Detectorist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As some of you may know, I've been doing metal detecting for about 2 months and for that reason I watch related videos about it everyday. It's my thing now I guess.

So, this guy found a few jars with coins which is already cool. Things got weird when he opens the last jar at home. Just take a look at the pic and video.

Stuff inside that jar fits in 2 or 3 other ATS topics at least, I mean..., a bird wing?, Bible pages? ....as that UFO manuscript wasn't enough.

Edit to add : I wonder why Princess Grace photo is there too. Kind of creepy, if you recall the uncanny stuff about her published many years ago.

After the homicides and suicides of 1994, 1995 and 1997 the Order of the Solar Temple (OTS) haunts the press and the anti-cultists. New "revelations" are offered almost every month. Two recent cases of false information have surfaced.

www.cesnur.org...
edit on 21-4-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Cool find, Trueman! I myself bought a metal detector a few years back but have yet to even open the box up. This might give me a little more motivation now though!

Happy hunting!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Thanks. Now go open that box brother. You won't regret at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I would love to know from which year is that stuff. Cool and mysterious find. I think UFO history on that piece of paper is rather true. Man wanted to never forget what happened that day.

Greetings and more good luck!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wonder if that fellow knows that some "witches" pee in those jars, before sealing them up?

I wouldn't open it, and especially not without gloves on both hands. Gross.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Judging by the stuff on the video, I'd say it's around the 80's?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I wonder if that fellow knows that some "witches" pee in those jars, before sealing them up?

I wouldn't open it, and especially not without gloves on both hands. Gross.

Agree. And what about that Princess Grace stuff? Oh man..

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Didn't want to be rude, but, someone very......eccentric?

It wasn't me.
LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

What was the date on a one cent?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Didn't want to be rude, but, someone very......eccentric?

It wasn't me.
LOL

Helluva eccentric person. Got the bird wing inside the jar, where is the rest.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Could have been something as simple as seeing a satellite in the sky - you don't actually see the satellite except for the sunlight reflected back to Earth from the reflective parts like solar panels or flat surfaces. Some orbiting objects like the ISS appear as a triangular constellation of bright points.

www.satflare.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

What was the date on a one cent?

Looks like the coin has a paper or something glued to it, he couldn't tell the date. Maybe that date is like a clue?

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Could have been something as simple as seeing a satellite in the sky - you don't actually see the satellite except for the sunlight reflected back to Earth from the reflective parts like solar panels or flat surfaces. Some orbiting objects like the ISS appear as a triangular constellation of bright points.

www.satflare.com...

If your theory is right, that might be Skylab. ISS too modern

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Heeeell man. At first I thought it's Your job and You are doing everything now, sorry.

I think the coin is there with no special purpose, just one penny to remember, but the date could reveal the date of buring the capsule. UFO paper is most important but likely as a someone's memory'.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

whats princess grace been upto then, can someone tell me plz...

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I included a link in the initial post.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hey Trueman - that was rather creepy...I don't think I would go around opening "Wiccan" (also known as VooDoo) *cough* jars...just sayin". They seem like a nice couple. Like the wife said at the beginning "Bad Mojo" to mess with that kind of stuff.

Anyways, we bought the metal detector you suggested when you started this journey and we plan to take it for a trial run next weekend.

That picture from the jar with the feather pierced through it - I think that is Imelda Marcos. The time frame of the early 80's would be right.

Thanks for giving me and my Husband a new hobby! Just no jars.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Haha..., if I bring home that, my wife will call the exorcist. Already got some old stuff I found and she made me put all in a sealed box.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Congrats for your new metal detector !

Use gloves all the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

I would love to know from which year is that stuff. Cool and mysterious find. I think UFO history on that piece of paper is rather true. Man wanted to never forget what happened that day.

Greetings and more good luck!

I am sure someone much more adept at constellations than I am could look at the time whomever wrote on that paper, check the constellations and likely give you an exact date. If it was the ISS or a known object they could likely give a very precise time as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join