It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
LOL, only the gubment and pentagon are allowed to kill people on camera.

Everyone else will be hunted down and killed. Did they 'get it on camera'?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Now that I see where he wound up he easily could have been in my immediate vicinity last night. Damn that's unnerving. Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And nothing of value was lost.

RIP in peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Im actually kind of disappointed that he did this.
Maybe its the mob mentality that has taken hold of me. Maybe its that I wanted to see revenge taken upon him.
But I was hoping that he would have been caught and forced to ride the lightning.
Heck I dont even know if he would have been a candidate for death row, but i sure wish he was.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: PistolPete

damn, i wish they would have found him.

i don't hold much for vigilante justice, but there are times when it is called for, this was one of those times.

Yup, that's one damn good reason to keep old axe handles around.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

RIP in peace.

No.

May his soul be tormented for all of eternity.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Was something said that the police believe the 2 DEATHS from the car dealership are connected to S.S.?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

So did anybody actually see the video with the description including "dark white skin" or is everybody just using the screen shot from FoxNews?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Why couldn't he have just offed himself in the FIRST PLACE, instead of killing that poor innocent grampa??

Such a waste...and I don't mean Stevens...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Coward took the easy way out.
I was hoping for a little medieval retribution by a lucky vigilante.

Rot in hell scumbag.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Im actually kind of disappointed that he did this.
Maybe its the mob mentality that has taken hold of me. Maybe its that I wanted to see revenge taken upon him.
But I was hoping that he would have been caught and forced to ride the lightning.
Heck I dont even know if he would have been a candidate for death row, but i sure wish he was.

Yea in a way you want the person to explain "why" in more detail and maybe also for science to study people like this as to why they just snap. Either way this ending is just fine too.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So did anybody actually see the video with the description including "dark white skin" or is everybody just using the screen shot from FoxNews?

I guess just the screen shot..I suppose without a video there is no way to prove that it was actually reported. I guess I stand guilty of "running with it".

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh man, he didn't do the right thing by his bro's and get in a "suicide by cop" scenario to be shot dead by a white cop and sponsor another BLM shoot'n loot! What a shame.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

As reluctant as I am to agree with Snopes, the screen shot has smelled fishy to me from the word "go." The spacing between "dark white male" and his name isn't the same as the spacing between other lines, and it's incredibly odd that they would put in a skin tone description before his name, but then go back to physical description. The Fox affiliate says it's a doctored image, and provides a side-by-side comparison of what they say is the original.

Personally, I do think CNN was remiss in not identifying the subject as black while simultaneously not providing a picture of him, but the whole "dark white thing" stinks to high heaven for me.

Kudos to you for being open minded about it, either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
missing him already

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Seriously, who didn't see that coming?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So you are still on that, eh? Give it up, he's dead.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Of course he did. No messy trial, no need to answer questions. The trash took itself out...once again...and everybody is safe and sound. All's well that ends well, right folks? It might be amusing if it wasn't so incredibly sad.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

As reluctant as I am to agree with Snopes, the screen shot has smelled fishy to me from the word "go." The spacing between "dark white male" and his name isn't the same as the spacing between other lines, and it's incredibly odd that they would put in a skin tone description before his name, but then go back to physical description. The Fox affiliate says it's a doctored image, and provides a side-by-side comparison of what they say is the original.

Personally, I do think CNN was remiss in not identifying the subject as black while simultaneously not providing a picture of him, but the whole "dark white thing" stinks to high heaven for me.

Kudos to you for being open minded about it, either way.

Seems it is fake afterall.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Shamrock6

So you are still on that, eh? Give it up, he's dead.

If by "still on that" you mean "mentioned it once in a thread where it was previously mentioned" then yep, sure am. Since people are still talking about it, it's still relevant.

Sorry that's inconvenient for your narrative

Some of us think lies should be called out whenever possible, not just when it suits "the agenda" to do it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join