It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Another link from our favorite. www.cnn.com.../a0357PMVODtopLink&linkId=36626933

Cleveland (CNN)[Breaking news update at 11:52 a.m. ET] Steve Stephens, the Cleveland murder suspect accused of posting video of the killing on Facebook, was found Tuesday in Erie County, Pennsylvania, state police said on Twitter. "After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself," Pennsylvania State Police said.

The nationwide manhunt for Steve Stephens has led to a spate of dead ends, forcing authorities to scour abandoned buildings and plead for the public's help in turning in the murder suspect. Stephens, 37, is wanted for the death of Robert Godwin -- a self-taught mechanic and grandfather of 14 who was shot while walking home from an Easter meal in Cleveland. Video of the killing was posted on Facebook

And it's over. Glad nobody else got hurt, that we know of. I wish something would be done about the MSM and the "dark White Skin" crap.(aparently that was not real).
edit on 18-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Yay.

Good.

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
twitter.com...

Another link from our favorite. www.cnn.com.../a0357PMVODtopLink&linkId=36626933

And it's over. Glad nobody else got hurt, that we know of.

Oh, he didnt live stream it? Good riddance

link   

Good riddance. He was a pathetic excuse for a human being.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

He should have live-streamed it, I would have enjoyed seeing him do himself in - the piece of sh!t that he is, hope he rots in hell.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
boooooo....Why do they always take the easy way out after they rip innocent peoples lives apart??

IMO suicide was wayyyy to good for this guy and others like him.

I prefer gut shoot and running slowly bleeding out amongst other options.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good.

All this senseless killing needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Goodbye felisha! Rot in Pieces you evil C.S. The gentle old mans family may have forgiven you, but I haven't.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I was hoping for him becoming a skid mark under an officer's vehicle. Oh well, at least he was considerate enough to save the taxpayer the costs of his room & board for 20 years before execution, as well as the court fees.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

i was kinda hoping that a well armed citizen would have spotted and winged him, then took the long way to the police station. when they got there and were and asked why he was so badly beaten and bloody. he resisted my citizens arrest.
edit on 18-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well thats no loss to the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am happy to see this come to an end and hopefully there were not the many like he stated. His mental health was scary bad to make him do something like that. He will have to answer to God now and I have a feeling it might not be what he wanted.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Not surprising that he took his own life. Could have done us some favors and killed some gang bangers or mobsters but no the old man was the real threat. F#cking useless pos. At least the 15 victims were just talk but what about the 2 victims at the car dealership?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Life is hard,
Death is easy,
Prison is expensive,
Lead is cheap,
He marked his card,
Made his own skull breezy,
Spent: one bullet,
Scratch one creep.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i was kinda hoping that a well armed citizen would have spotted and winged him, then took the long way to the police station. when they got there and were and asked why he was so badly beaten and bloody. he resisted my citizens arrest.

I live in this area. There were rumors last night he was around and believe me there were people out looking for him.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

that, ... was #ING AWESOME!!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

One less scumbag in the world - went out like a coward. Nice legacy lunatic...

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
One of those fabled "sorry-not-sorry" scenarios.

Dude obviously had his demons, but if killing is how he deals with them, I'm glad it was himself this time.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

damn, i wish they would have found him.

i don't hold much for vigilante justice, but there are times when it is called for, this was one of those times.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At least he hurt any other innocents in his meltdown after he killed that poor oldman.He won't be missed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join