It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Real Alex Jones Please Stand Up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Apparently the best way to get what you want from Trump is to be the last person he talks to before he takes an action.

Which explains why the TV and YouTube are making most of our big decisions these days :-)

Getting back to Alex... someone mentioned that just because he sells his BS with a character that he's playing -- it doesn't mean he isn't serious about what he's selling to the public. I'm thinking of Stephen Colbert and The Colbert Report

Which leaves us with: it's still possible that he's serious - even if he's not being ironic or satirical

I don't know which choice is more disturbing, but whatever - it doesn't matter. His followers think he's uncovering and unraveling truths. They're being informed and educated by someone who either believes that nonsense - or is lying (which is becoming a familiar theme lately). He wouldn't even be possible without a willing audience

If we're as dumb as what it looks like - I guess were screwed :-)

edit on 4/18/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
If I was to go on air, froth at the mouth and grunt like a coke fueled donkey, and look like I am trying to poop out a gorilla, could I make such monies too?

Yup. I would give you at least $4-4.75.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: rickymouse

His lawyer, acting FOR Alex Jones has made this assertion. It is not hearsay, not an implication from his wife or an outside source.

Alex Jones' lawyer entered this evidence on behalf of Jones and he has not refuted it.

You have two choices: Either you believe Jones is prepared to perjure himself or the statement is true. There is no grey area.

Alex Jones is an actor, he is playing a part. People play a part all the time on the internet and on TV. I am just saying that Alex Jones may be also taking this acting home with him and his wife does not like the way he is turning.

I spent a lot of time talking to others about my work when at home, I owned a business. My wife was probably sick of my talking about work all the time. If it wasn't work I was talking about it was fishing or hunting, she probably disliked that worse.

Alex Jones probably does not believe all of what he says, at least I hope he doesn't. He would be crazy if he did. He is glorifying things to up his ratings. The people in MSM do the same thing. So does Trump and many congressmen and political candidates.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
WATCH: Alex Jones swears he’s not a ‘performance artist’ in off-the-rails rant on his way to divorce court

www.rawstory.com...

and this just in....

Here are the 6 weirdest things we’ve learned so far from Alex Jones’ custody trial

www.rawstory.com...

What a pathetic dork....
edit on 18-4-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here he is showing a definite split personality,lovely voice tho.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He's become his own crisis actor.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

4. Jones trained his son to throw darts at Hillary Clinton’s photo. Among the other videos Newman wanted to show of Jones was one in which Jones and his son tossed darts at a photo of Hillary Clinton that was placed on a dartboard

Wow.....that's so so serious....so weird /sarcasm....LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join