It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just In: US-North Korea In Secret Talks To End Nuclear Crisis?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Hey, I don't care one bit, but the MSM loves to bring up his golf outings up, as if to imply he isn't doing his job. Personally, I think it's great that men can settle matters on the links....or in a pub, knocking a few back. Makes the Libby's go crazy!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
By the great lord Hades! I spend all this money on prepping only to be let down again.
For sale, 18months of MRE'S & RAT packs £/$8 the lot.
Also one world war one Tommy hat, slight rust, three bullet holes. Otherwise good as new. £/$ 6.50

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

He comes up with good ideas while on the golf course!

Absolutely.....anyone that is a "thinker" knows that answers don't come when you are thinking about the problem. They come when you have thought about the problem and then are doing other things that relax the mind. At least I have found that to be the case for myself and have heard others say the same thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Hey, I don't care one bit, but the MSM loves to bring up his golf outings up, as if to imply he isn't doing his job. Personally, I think it's great that men can settle matters on the links....or in a pub, knocking a few back. Makes the Libby's go crazy!

You are right. I believe Trump is from the school of make you comfortable while we talk. The more relaxed a person is the easier it is to negotiate with them.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

lol

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Who knows, maybe talking to each other might work, we know that lobbing bombs doesn't work - see Syria for case-in-point.

Nah, you just have to lob more and bigger.

Phew, lucky money grows on trees and everyone is financially comfortable and living a happy life.

You guys dont seem to get a joke or sarcasm tonight, today, whatever it is.. dorks.

LOL - I answered you with sarcasm, I'm on my 3rd beer and having a great old time. Don't worry, my sarc meter is calibrated and fully functioning.

Burp

Dammit.. that means mine isnt!!!

Aw, well yours just wasn't as obvious. No less significant!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Who knows, maybe talking to each other might work, we know that lobbing bombs doesn't work - see Syria for case-in-point.

Phew, lucky money grows on trees and everyone is financially comfortable and living a happy life.

Well, everyone that has bought military-industrial complex stocks.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Washington would station an infantry outside Pyongyang, North Korea's capital, to protect the Kim Jong-un regime

lol, thats a good one, I needed a good laugh.....

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Well, everyone that has bought military-industrial complex stocks.

Imagine the life you could have if you just had shares in one of those all important DoD long term contract companies like L3 or Raytheon, or even shares in Chevron, Shell or BP? - weapons guidance and fuel are blue-chip investments, and very important to their agenda.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Station a regiment in the capital of North Korea to protect Lil Kims regime.Oh yeh!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It's a ploy. North Korea/China can win this one ... if they can just hold out through the next South Korean election.

The commies in the South got President Pak Gun Hae impeached and fired (she might even be on her way to jail). This has pretty much rigged an early seating of an opposition (read that as sympathetic to North Korea) party candidate in the Blue House.

In less than a month, Trump won't be able to get buy-in from South Korea for a pre-emptive attack on North Korea ... at least for the next five years (short of a coup).

That sounds like just the sort of thing ... why it's worth digging through the one-liners

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Give up your nukes and we'll put troops right next to your capitol to "protect" you while you murder your people.

Yeah... They're going to jump on that one.

Why don't we just send food? There are so many starving people there. Why can't we just hook them up with the technology, resources and know how to better themselves? Seems that would be a hell of a lot more worth it than sending troops there to "protect" the regime.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Something I have not heard discussed is if the N. Koreans hit the south how many of the nuclear plants will be turned into another Fukushima.. I read someplace that the south had almost 30 nuclear power plants online.. even if it is only 20 I doubt the North will not target them if it comes to a serious conflict... Yep stupid I know but most wars are.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Weel, NK just tested another missile defying trump's orders and with pence visiting next door. But, they are in secret peace talks. LOL.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Station a regiment in the capital of North Korea to protect Lil Kims regime.Oh yeh!

You replied to wrong person

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yeah we need him to take the crisis HE created and turn it around.
This is total bull Mr. trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You guys dont seem to get a joke or sarcasm tonight, today, whatever it is.. dorks.

LOL - I answered you with sarcasm, I'm on my 3rd beer and having a great old time. Don't worry, my sarc meter is calibrated and fully functioning.

Burp

Dammit.. that means mine isnt!!!

Probably just need some lubricant. Try the beer. Well it's early now... Sunday morning. Maybe some coffee instead. LOL.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Does everything have to divide us? Cuz the bombs aren't going to stop and ask your political affiliation before killing you.
Good morning. Happy Easter.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah we need him to take the crisis HE created and turn it around.
This is total bull Mr. trump.

Trump created the North Korean issue?

Are you literally insane?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
How this works:

N Korea's people are starving and getting restless, the leadership starts doing this "sabre rattling" (Jesus, i hate those cliched terms...makes me feel stupid using them) and the west pushes some money at them to shut them up.

We've done this off and on for years with them. SSDD

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join