It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Sends 150K Troops To North Korean Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: TinfoilTP

To bad for the lefties indeed. Although I agree. My bestfriend who is very conservative lives,out there. They aren't all bad, but he does tell me his straight forward attitude makes 99% of people cry baby.

right...because there are no conservative name-calling cry babies on ATS....

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

What does that have to do with anything? My friend tells it how it is, and 99% can't take it. The internet and real life are very different places.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Remember this is coming from a korean news source though. What are the chances china is just there to stop the refugees from flooding in. I would bet our military is about to throw some hurting on NK, and they're there to stop the flood.

Maybe it's my tactician brain going into overdrive but isn't the US fleet heading there pretty small? Where are all the US troops hiding to attack Chinas and NKs troops? I think it is what it is. China has enough of Fat Kims bs and is there to show him they can easily invade NK at any time.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Remember this is coming from a korean news source though. What are the chances china is just there to stop the refugees from flooding in. I would bet our military is about to throw some hurting on NK, and they're there to stop the flood.

I came to post the same.

The border is 1,420 kilometres (880 mi) long.[1] From west to east, the Yalu River,[2]Paektu Mountain, and the Tumen Riverdivide the two countries.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It would be so much better if it became a joint coordinated effort by China/US/Japan/South Korea to jointly invade North Korea and/or bomb that country out of existence and make NK so demoralized they would give up Fatboy Kim or Kill him to end the bombings and artillery bombs and airstrikes.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The troops are probably there to stop people fleeing over the border to China should the US decide to deposit some ordinance in NK.
I hope Trump's military chiefs don't plan on doing that , it would be stupid.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The troops are probably there to stop people fleeing over the border to China should the US decide to deposit some ordinance in NK.
I hope Trump's military chiefs don't plan on doing that , it would be stupid.

I agree with you but removing Fat Kim is the right thing to do since he grows more and more erratic in his behavior. It would be the best solution to just hand him over to the southkorean authorities to avoid any bloodshed.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Or, for the pure fun of speculating, why couldn't they be there to help us overwhelm the NK government and install a democracy once Lil Kim gets assassinated?

It'd be the perfect time to take control.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

I agree I think it is to prevent refugees, 880 miles of boarder with 150K soldiers is about 1 soldier every 31 feet.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Interesting. 150K to border is not a border monitoring force. Its a first line invasion force. maybe China has had enough of the regime and the little sh.t.
Did Chinese Pm and Trump agree something!

Yes, they are both fed up of North Korea, along with Japan, South Korea, all the other countries in that area (Malaysia, Phillipines). Even if they are not directly targeted by a missile, there's always the danger that something goes off course. Or even that North Korea blow themselves up. China needs a border patrol to intercept all the refugees that might try and comes across if something happens. If they wanted an invasion, it would be tanks and transport vehicles.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

To avoid mistakes in the future you must first learn the lessons of the past.
How many leaders have the west removed and how successful has the transition been ?

Regime change is dead.

edit on 10-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

To avoid mistakes in the future you must first learn the lessons of the past.
How many leaders have the west removed and how successful has the transition been ?

Regime change is dead.

I'm not a fan either but sometimes it has to be done to avoid further escalation. I got the feeling that Kim executed so many of his military personnel because they weren't on his side in the first place. I never bought the official stories of being unfit or some other nonsense. I also have not only the north koreans in mind that just suffer in the cities. I'm focussing more on the labour camps and i hope those people get rescued sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They're saying Donald trump places embargo on fortune cookies.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Interesting. 150K to border is not a border monitoring force. Its a first line invasion force. maybe China has had enough of the regime and the little sh.t.
Did Chinese Pm and Trump agree something!

Yes, they are both fed up of North Korea, along with Japan, South Korea, all the other countries in that area (Malaysia, Phillipines). Even if they are not directly targeted by a missile, there's always the danger that something goes off course. Or even that North Korea blow themselves up. China needs a border patrol to intercept all the refugees that might try and comes across if something happens. If they wanted an invasion, it would be tanks and transport vehicles.
No info on actual make of the force available?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I like to think asians are a lot more organised. If kim went I am guessing the koreas would reunite. As long as the removal got all his family, and generals. I doubt very much terrorists would be able to move into nk. Which is what we have seen in the middle east.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Just think, after Krazy Kim nukes the west coast, all shackles will be off the US to use nukes preemptively from that day till eternity, ensuring nobody else ever gets the chance to fire a nuke at us again. Too bad for the radical lefties in Californiastan, but nukes will fly in their names in vengeance.

I dont think you get the concept of MAD.

In MAD everybody loses.

Your correct in one thing ,no one will get a chance to use nukes on the USA ever again as everybody will be dead, that and there will be no USA because as i said everybody will be dead.
edit on 10-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Exactly what I said on page one. It seems the most logical.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

NK doesn't have mad capabilities.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

NK doesn't have mad capabilities.

China does.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Honestly, I would accept Twitter before I would ever accept Grudge. If the internet was available in grocery check out lines, Drudge would be right next to Star & the Enquirer. It's just straight trash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join