It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Sends 150K Troops To North Korean Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

via Fitsnews

Things are escalating quickly … all over the world.

In addition to the powder keg in Syria – needlessly stoked by an ill-conceived American escalation last week – there is looming destabilization in Asia.

According to Chosun, a Korean news agency, the People’s Republic of China has moved an estimated 150,000 troops to the border of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (a.k.a. North Korea) in order to prepare for “unforeseen circumstances.”

Among such unforeseen circumstances? The possibility of “military action” by the United States.

Over the weekend, U.S. president Donald Trump ordered the U.S.S. Carl Vinson (CVN – 70) – a 1980 Nimitz-class aircraft carrier – and three guided-missile destroyers to break off planned exercises in Australia and head toward the Korean peninsula.

This redirection was ostensibly ordered in response to North Korea’s latest missile test – in which a nuclear-capable intermediate-range ballistic missile called the Pukguksong-2 was successfully fired for the second time.

Both North Korean missile tests took place as Trump was welcoming key Asian leaders for meetings at his Winter White House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida.

The Chinese military posturing comes two months after its government announced the immediate suspension of coal imports from North Korea – cutting off a vital economic lifeline for North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un. That move seemed to be in keeping with Trump’s calls for Chinese leader Xi Jinping to deal more aggressively with the rogue nation, which continues to pursue an aggressive nuclear program against the wishes of the international community.

Things are getting HOT!

Twitter

edit on 10-4-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm just waiting on some idiot to do something stupid to cause the nukes to fly and all hell to break loose. No one will be safe from it. The modern countries may not feel it yet but eventually the anarchy will set in.

I sure hope you all are praying to whatever God(s) you believe in.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Twitter as a source is problematic at best. I didn't even know that NK fired 2 ICBMs again. Fat Kim is such an idiot. I'm just waiting until a general takes him out.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Twitter as a source is problematic at best. I didn't even know that NK fired 2 ICBMs again. Fat Kim is such an idiot. I'm just waiting until a general takes him out.

It's frontpage on Drudge

www.nasdaq.com...

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting. 150K to border is not a border monitoring force. Its a first line invasion force. maybe China has had enough of the regime and the little sh.t.
Did Chinese Pm and Trump agree something!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Interesting. 150K to border is not a border monitoring force. Its a first line invasion force. maybe China has had enough of the regime and the little sh.t.

Yeah, they did have a good meeting apparently. It could be China telling Kim his days are done.

If that's the case, and Trump brokered it, HOLY #. Hand that man the Nobel today!

If it's a defensive posture as backing for Lil Kim then I fear we're in trouble.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just think, after Krazy Kim nukes the west coast, all shackles will be off the US to use nukes preemptively from that day till eternity, ensuring nobody else ever gets the chance to fire a nuke at us again. Too bad for the radical lefties in Californiastan, but nukes will fly in their names in vengeance.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I am hoping that it is China making a move AGAINST North Korea and not sending a message to the United States to stay the F out of NK.
edit on 10-4-2017 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

# is about to hit the fan.. those are invading numbers.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I would love to know what Trump told him to make this move

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If its China planning an invasion of North Korea. We may be fine. Just wish China was more open to including the US in its plans.

China acts like a rogue nation that seems to do what they want when they want with no recourse. Then again I can't say anything. US does the same thing lol.
edit on 10-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I really don't want to believe that any President would be stupid enough to pick a fight with China, so I hope the first option is right- though it seems an unbelievable fantasy.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

To bad for the lefties indeed. Although I agree. My bestfriend who is very conservative lives,out there. They aren't all bad, but he does tell me his straight forward attitude makes 99% of people cry baby.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Let's just hope it's not a force to invade South Korea with!

But I'm thinking they're most likely a deterrent against any potential US/South Korean invasion.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yeah, they did have a good meeting apparently. It could be China telling Kim his days are done.

If that's the case, and Trump brokered it, HOLY #. Hand that man the Nobel today!

If it's a defensive posture as backing for Lil Kim then I fear we're in trouble.
Concur!

link   
Wait did you all not ge tthe memo that China agreed with Trump on NK. I thought it was already common knowledge.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In all seriousness, it is China's gesture of support for lil Kim so he doesn't go all nutter and start shelling the South and lobbing missiles into Japan during the scheduled annual military exercises that happen every year.

He's a little insecure child that needs his China bwankie.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

According to Korean news agency Chosun, the "Chinese army has deployed about 150,000 troops to the North Korean border in two groups to prepare for unforeseen circumstances." The reason: the prospect of "military options", such as preemptive attacks on North Korea, like the one the United States launched on Syria.
www.zerohedge.com...

Perhaps a response to the US sending a carrier fleet over there.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Remember this is coming from a korean news source though. What are the chances china is just there to stop the refugees from flooding in. I would bet our military is about to throw some hurting on NK, and they're there to stop the flood.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join