It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People, Calm Down. Look at the Facts About the Syrian Strike.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

We (the USA) use white phosphorus all of the time. It's not like it's a banned weapon.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Starved or intimidated into international cooperation.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Because with a new president comes a new foreign policy. Remember how obama was going to end the afghan war on day 1? But then he let it continue on but furthered his aims to curtail it?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh look more Fake News. Seriously are the MSM even bothering to fact check anymore. This crap is dangerous.

russia-insider.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
NK shelled some Japanese islands and killed 4 people, they attacked a SK navy ship, killing sailors.

Had his brother murdered in malaysia. or where ever.

They shot a SK tourist for being in a "do not pass this line" area. (www.theguardian.com...]

en.wikipedia.org...

They sentenced that american kid to 18yrs for grabbing a poster off a hotel wall.

China sends people back they catch escaping.
China keeps people IN there.

They don't want them.

They need a spanking.

China doesn't want the west on their doorstep?
How bout a nuclear wasteland?

edit on 4 9 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Dfairlite

How do they need to be dealt with?

I have a suggestion if recent reports of their having a submarine launch platform for their under-performing nuke missle are accurate, I'd suggest finding it in international waters and destroying it. Otherwise, it's going to have to be done at the submarine pens, with probable civilian casualties.

It's not like NKs threats are completely baseless, just pathetic. With a platform capable of coming to our shores, the threat is a much more credible risk, therefore needs to be "dealt with".

For our readers not seeing what's between the lines: I'm not advocating bombing the NK population back into the stone age (already there) nor assassinating their glorious leader, just removing their ability to deliver a warhead.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The chemical attack is what it is (such a lame way of speaking) . The missile strike was done too soon afterward as they don't even know how many kids or even how many people were killed in Mosul (?) yet, how could they know anything about the chemical attack in 3 days?...

Ships headed for Korea are a non-issue. There are tons of our military there since the 1950's of all branches including the Navy.

Trump did make a big mistake and NK is the least of his worries regarding repercussions.

This looks like public opinion trolling to see if people would support attacking any of the countries involved, just like Afghanistan resulted from 9/11 and Iraq was acceptable to attack after a proven fake report out of Kuwait that involved Iraqi troops throwing babies out of incubators to die on the floor.

I don't get it, how gullible americans' are when it comes to babies, kids, and puppies.

Sit back, shut up and keep your opinion to yourself until you actually know what TF is going on.

You bozos who think any kind of war is ok are just simply bozos, and your opinion should not be considered at all, but those in power want an excuse to feed you into a conflict to distract you from your misery and uselessness. It ain't no facking football game.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I can agree with that. But its only disabling them, just as we did with the syrian airfield. Force will only be met with more force. And if we did that perhaps next time there would be no #talk just action

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

If you can't trust the "real news" to tell the truth, how can you trust the "real news" to truthfully point out to you a story is "fake news" ?.

Find out the truth yourself, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.

...But it's a fake ride...

Mostly sarcasm....

Mostly...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Well, have you considered that the other times that investigations were "needed" were just BS?

That they knew right off the bat who, what and where all along?

Look at Benghazi for proof.

edit on 4 9 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Find out the truth yourself, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.

The truth is out there..we just have to find it. One sourse isn't enough, nor is five we need them all to come to a real conclusion, and perhaps that isn't enough. But were conspiracists. Thats what ATS is. Well dig and maybe were right?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

All the sources did take the news down so i'm certain that this was in fact just not true and very bad journalism. I try to check different sources and if need be even some foreign sites. It's hard to tell what is real anymore but i can spot certain patterns now. The german media for instance has completely turned the Trump narrative upside down and bombards us with Assad is evil hit pieces. The funny (kinda) thing is the surgical strike on Syria wasn't even a big deal here. They do however push the Merkel is our savior narrative again. It was easier when i believed every stupid headline they wrote. Being redpilled sucks but hey there is no turning back now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Gothmog

The rebels are HTS, the Syrian branch of Qaeda. They are listed as a terrorist organization of the UN. They are worse than IS.

No they're not but go ahead make things up to help muddy the waters someone may believe your lies. This area was being held is just called opposition forces because they are citizens fighting for their cities. Syrian armed forces are not even there and they are the true rebels. In the future i suggest learning about a topic before you try to discuss it it stops you from looking like a fool.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Gothmog

The rebels are HTS, the Syrian branch of Qaeda. They are listed as a terrorist organization of the UN. They are worse than IS.

No they're not but go ahead make things up to help muddy the waters someone may believe your lies. This area was being held is just called opposition forces because they are citizens fighting for their cities. Syrian armed forces are not even there and they are the true rebels. In the future i suggest learning about a topic before you try to discuss it it stops you from looking like a fool.

I was always under the impression that a whole bunch of different nationalities came together to help the locals in fighting against Daesh. It's very confusing with all the different groups emerging in only one country. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if some black ops teams were there aswell. It's a mess and hopefully the new joint operation knows who the real bad guys are.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Your NK story is from 2008.

I don't think it is pertinent any longer.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
More than likely a false flag.

Just like how Obama removed 100% of the chemical weapons in syria right?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Your NK story is from 2008.

I don't think it is pertinent any longer.

lol, really?

They turn over a new leaf or something?

Besides, that's only what is out there about NK.

Plenty other stuff, like kidnapping japanese people.

But go ahead and defend the kims all you like.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There never was any attempt to cut back on endless war. They just have the president say stuff like that so you'll go away thinking its true.

The band played on.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Okay, apply your logic et al. That will see our subs getting torpedoed. i.e. we'll see wars starting.

HYPOCRITES!

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: METACOMET
Syria is not about sending a message to anyone. It's about dueling Qatar-Turkey and Black Sea NG pipelines.

The latest news coming out of Syria is that Assad has just used White Phosphorus bombs in Idlib. True or not, this will be used as the catalyst for more strikes.

He and Putin are using Thermite Incendiary Cluster bombs which look like white phosphorus, it's also illegal to use in cities, but who cares, they know no one will enforce international law.

They've been using them for a while not, not something they just started doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join