It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wonder how long it would take Google's D-Wave computer to crack it? That would be a good way to test the processing power of q-bits (quantum computing).

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

From what I read, only 1 page was decoded, and that was the page put up on Facebook. The rest of the books are in the possession of the police and won't be released at the moment because it's a part of the investigation. How will the father publish the books if the police have them and aren't releasing them. I'm guessing they won't release the books until they are found not related to the disappearance or until the investigation is over.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsPStudge

Here you can see a picture without a candle and saints. Maybe the family put them in there as some kind of religious protection.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well if the police have the books, and there is any useful or revealing information that would help humanity, I'd say pretty sure we're not getting them back.

edit on 4-4-2017 by Jimmycrackerson2 because: Because moderators are nancy censorship.

edit on 4-4-2017 by Jimmycrackerson2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow, that's quite the project.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Painting of a grey alien.

Grey aliens are FAKE.

Perhaps the pot is calling the kettle black.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimmycrackerson2

Got that right.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc

Here you can see a picture without a candle and saints. Maybe the family put them in there as some kind of religious protection.

That isn't the place I saw the candles. It was on the other side of the wall.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

On the videos of the room you can only see 8 books and their numbers. The missing numbers are on the wall. Maybe he wrote only 8 books on papper and the rest on the wall/floor. You can see the other numbers on the wall/floor too.

There are pics of another two pages too. another page

Bruno separated his books by category. There are philosophy, science, psychology, white magic and occultism (from what i can see on the videos and photos).

Does anyone know this symbol? Its also painted in the eye of the alien. Notice that in both paintings and in the statue everybody is wearing the same outfit.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Crop circles. Some of the images remind me of crop circles. Intriguing to say the least.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson
If you look at the walls the other "books" are numbered in the writing, look for the big read letters that are on the walls next to the small black text

edit on 4-4-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I remembered reading about some other strange disappearances and strange going ons in isolated places in Brazil.

The weird occurrence of two men found dead wearing lead masks, happened in an area that it seems is not that far from Acre, and the article speaks of other bodies found on the mountain in the area.

In a follow up article to the hundred plus articles that came out at the time, the reporter found that the men involved were part of a group. I wonder if he was involved in anyway with the group, or if he even knew about what they were trying to discover.

Apparently these men were all part of a local group that called themselves "scientific spiritualists".

Solving the Lead Masks of Vintem Hill

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That is a classic case from brazil. I did a lot of research about it some months ago, including in old newspapper and news. I was thinking of writing a topic about it.

About the post:

In this photo, over the text, is the cicada 3301 logo??

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm trying to reconstruct the "Transmutation circle". I'll keep everyone updated. Here's what I have for starters. I have a few reference photo's but nothing too terribly crazy. If others have higher detail stuff or what the actual text says, that would be very helpful.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Just realized it was a hexagon in the middle, not a pentagon. Here's the updated version

(If anyone gets sucked through there computer by the time this is finished, let me know)

edit on 4/4/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Hum that looks familiar?? I think I have a book from the 1800's with a very specific symbol that looks like that. I'll look for it tonight and see what I can bring to this topic.

If I remember correctly there was some directive writings in-between the two circles, that were supposed to be omitted when drawing out the full scale seal, but I seem to remember some kind of "safety circle" that was part of the outside of the symbol. Anyways, I'll look for the book tonight.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Yes. He was burned for "hereticism" during the dark ages because of his "odd" spiritual ideology and he believed in life on other planets.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: fromtheskydown

An "art" project ...with some "viral" marketing could also be.. But let's wait !

So far so good!

You nailed it. This was the first thing that came to mind as I watched the video.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Si, dos equis...for the most interesting man on Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Last update for tonight

This coming from someone who knows nothing about this stuff:

The symbols are Reiki Symbols

Reiki symbols which are generally considered sacred are an essential and interesting part of Reiki practice. They originate from Japanese Kanji and are basically words from the Japanese language which help improve the flow of Life Force energy. Traditionally, and for a long time, these symbols have been kept secret and only revealed to students who have reached the second degree and received the corresponding attunement.

The three important symbols given to a student during Level 2 attunement are Cho Ku Rei or the power symbol, Sei He Ki or the emotional and mental healing symbol, and Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen or the distance healing symbol.

link

What's odd is that he spelled the symbols' names with a 'C' instead of an 'S'. I'm not sure what difference that would make. Also, the symbol for "Dai Ko Myo" not only is spelled oddly in the video (in my recreation of it I used the spelling I found on google). I couldn't make it out entirely, but it looks like it's spelled "Day Ioo Myo" in the film, it's a bit hard to tell.

That's all I got for tonight. I'll try to reconstruct more of this tomorrow if I get the time (going to be a busy day tomorrow), and I'll try to also copy his other images to see what we get.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join