It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man disappeared in Brazil and left behind 14 books full of encrypted hand-written text

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"After keeping his room locked for a month, Bruno Borges disappears and leaves it full of encrypted language and symbols all over the walls, along with 14 handwritten books (encrypted as well) and a statue of Giordano Bruno, italian Dominican philosopher worth approximately $2500 (R$7.000). The books were impecable in symmetry and aligning. His family didn't know about the statue, he was alone when it was delivered. It stands on a symbol that resembles Fullmetal Alchemist transmutation circle. He was constantly asking people to invest in a project he had without telling them what it was all about. He just told his mother he was writing 14 books that would change humanity in a good way. After getting $6500 (R$20.000) from his cousin, he was able to finish his project. He disappeared last monday, 27."

Pictures: imgur.com...

Dont sure if right section, maybe an abduction (see portrait in photo album)

edit on 4-4-2017 by urssmorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow! Intriguing!

I would love to see that cataloged and published!

Edit: Make a 3D scan and put it online in some VRL as is.
edit on 4-4-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One of the most fascinating and intriguing things I've ever seen.

It would be really interesting if the full work was available to study online.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: urssmorris

artistically speaking the work looks cool.

whether or not it is something life changing remains to be seen.

thanks for the thread.

cool stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Very interesting but we really need a translation of the video, if possible. The room looks too imaculate, almost as if it is staged but I really cannot comment except to say that hopefully more information will be forthcoming...or it will just vanish into obscurity.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Awesome thread. I can't wait for this story to develop more. Do you know what city he disappeared from? Great OP, now to research Giordano Bruno. Cheers

link   
Very interesting! Great find, OP! I am intrigued to learn about what is in those books.

link   
Why Giordano Bruno?

Interesting that the man who created this work is called Bruno...probably just a coincidence.

I'd never heard of Giordano Bruno so I googled him, and he was quite an interesting chap by all accounts:

Giordano Bruno Wiki

OP, is this the only source material that is available? The video you posted?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Yes, it does. It appears clean, clear and precise from a distance but only close study would reveal if it is intelligibe or just a load of random scribbles. 10/10 for neatness, though.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It all looks rather staged to me. Perhaps his disappearance is part of the project and he and his investor will reap the rewards of his own mythos.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

An "art" project ...with some "viral" marketing could also be.. But let's wait !

So far so good!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If it is anything that will change humanity for the better, I doubt we will ever see all of it, or not be told the truth about what it has to offer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a fascinating mystery. Starred and flagged

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I also googled Bruno Borges - seems there's an active developer going by the same name, not sure it's the same fellow, though. Lot of links to coding/development stuff.

More interesting I found a reddit page where this is being discussed:

Bruno Borges

According to this, there are various groups already working on figuring this out. Says Bruno went missing on or around the 27th of March.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

artistically speaking the work looks cool.

I actually wonder if that's all it is, the entire property looks like it's been turned into a walk in art installation.

I hope we hear the results of the translations.

Nice find O.P...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There's a guy on reddit who identified 3 symbols & Metratron's cube.
That's intriguing, I want to see the books!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's a very interesting quote from the reddit page:

It's funny how this case is wrapped in some ridiculous coincidences. The guy is called Bruno, study hermeticism/alchemy, and bears a certain physical resemblance to Giordano Bruno.

Bruno Borges
Giordano Bruno

I could bet that somehow, at some point of his diving into the occult, he started thinking he was an incarnation of Giordano himself.

Scrolling further down - someone links to a 4chan page which is perhaps more interesting, apparently the thread on 4chan is now locked yet it's only a few days old (dated the 29th of March).

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Holy # he actually really looks like Giordano Bruno!?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Holy # he actually really looks like Giordano Bruno!?

Yeah, it's quite trippy.

The 4chan thread is pretty interesting, this thread is awesome.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Wants to help humanity, obscures the message with a cypher so no one understands. Brilliant." haha

The "alien" is standing behind him, and dressed the same as him, which probably means it represents his "higher self" or idealised form. You can also see the same symbols in their eyes:

Beautiful art, at any rate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join