It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by Multiple Officials: Obama Admin Was Spying On Trump, Politically

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

You are the 2nd one in this thread to give me insight into the mindset of a liberal.

It's scary in there.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes it is. No one is saying that's what happened.
Trumps name was captured while surveillance of foreign nationals were occurring.
Trumps aides names were captured the same way.
Try to make more out of it than there was.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

from the op

Col. (Ret.) James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, told TheDCNF that many hands had to be involved throughout the Obama administration to launch such a political spying program. “The surveillance initially is the responsibility of the National Security Agency,” Waurishuk said. “They have to abide by this guidance when one of the other agencies says, ‘we’re looking at this particular person which we would like to unmask.'” “The lawyers and counsel at the NSA surely would be talking to the lawyers and members of counsel at CIA, or at the National Security Council or at the Director of National Intelligence or at the FBI,” he said. “It’s unbelievable of the level and degree of the administration to look for information on Donald Trump and his associates, his campaign team and his transition team. This is really, really serious stuff.” Read more: dailycaller.com...

Are you callilng Col. (Ret.) James Waurishuk a liar?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm sorry?
I had the wrong letters in an acronym and someone gave me the correct letters and that is deserving of eating crow?
Really?
Maybe you don't understand that term.
In that case never mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

People often fear that which they don't understand.
It's a pretty primitive emotional response.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I love how you just parade your ignorance and act matter of fact about it. It's illegal to give legal advice if you're not a lawyer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Umm. No. But obviously he's looking at this in a partisan way.
The fact is trumps name and the names of his aides were captured in perfectly legal surveillance of foreign nationals.
You can try to change that with silly quotes and discredited sources but you're operating at a handicap.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I love when you guys prove you just don't understand.
I am so far from ignorant darling. So very very far from it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm out...

this thread is out of control and in danger of moderation from staff.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Feel free to actually look it up. I'll await your apology.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think I understand the liberal mindset thanks to you.

Make stuff up and run with it!

Quote me saying what you think I said.

LOL ... awww.

You're a hoot Vector.

Hint: you made a claim about what Democrats said and you can't back it up.

Get back to me when you can.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Oh, run and hide now that you've found out that it is illegal and you look like a fool.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

People often fear that which they don't understand.

What is it you think I don't understand?

It's a pretty primitive emotional response.

Yes, the typical liberal response quite often can be related to being primitive and emotional.

link   

My question in an ATS thread is what discredited General Flynn?

ANd here I thought it was ABC.

Wow. I'm pretty amazing, huh?

link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Oh, run and hide now that you've found out that it is illegal and you look like a fool.

Dude, this isn't the Mud Pit. Are you that desperate to distract from the fact that your OP is basically crap?

By your own contentions about "unnamed sources" ...

Also, and I know this is going to upset you ... Susan Rice was authorized to view unmasked info. She even signed a log when she did so.

I mean, I like political theatre as much as the next person, but jeez-Louise ...
edit on 4-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   
What do you think incidental means?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

www.pbs.org...

JUDY WOODRUFF: In this morning’s Washington Post, some tough words for President Trump and his administration led the opinion pages. We spoke earlier this evening with former Obama White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice, the author of that piece. It was her first interview since leaving the White House. I began by asking about the allegations leveled today by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes that Trump transition officials, including the president, may have been swept up in surveillance of foreigners at the end of the Obama administration.

SUSAN RICE, Former U.S. National Security Adviser: I know nothing about this. I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.

You go right ahead and continue carrying water for this unelected bureaucratic trash.

JUDY WOODRUFF: Well, I wanted to ask you about this, because, as you also know, in the last few weeks, The New York Times has reported that, in the final days of the Obama administration, individuals went out of their way to spread information throughout the government about what they knew about intelligence that the Russians had interfered in the election last year, and that there may have been a connection with Trump campaign officials. So, that story has now been out there for several weeks. Could there be a connection here?

SUSAN RICE: I’m not aware of any connection. I read The New York Times story. I must say, Judy, as one of the most senior White House officials and the most senior responsible for national security, I found that report a bit perplexing. I wasn’t aware of any orders given to disseminate that kind of information

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Gryphon66

You discredit flynn for "lying" about a meeting.

You cheer career bureaucrat rice who lied to the nation repeatedly on television. Then the former potus advanced her to the same NSA position and you have no issue?

you people are insane

This really highlights the mindset of the left. (and the right in many instances)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What do you think incidental means?

It surely doesn't mean making a spreadsheet of incidental incidences now does it?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why would you have spreadsheets full of info specifically on trump and his team if what you collected was incidental?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join