It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by Multiple Officials: Obama Admin Was Spying On Trump, Politically

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

They will. Not sure who or how many. Cynically I think it will be some low level person who followed unlawful orders. But I'm hoping it's someone as high up as Rice. I have a pipe dream where it's obama, but it's only a pipe dream. No presidents will be going to jail.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This is very serious.

Retired Colonel James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, said that the level of coordination required to pull off such a massive spying operation is staggering and would have required numerous personnel from the White House, NSA, CIA, National Security Council, etc.

Buck

Retired Colonel James Waurishuk, an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command, said that the level of coordination required to pull off such a massive spying operation is staggering and would have required numerous personnel from the White House, NSA, CIA, National Security Council, etc.

They do not believe anyone who would actually be a subject matter expert.
edit on 4/4/2017 by shooterbrody because: bad template usage

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The former potus made a known liar the National Security Advisor. Sound familiar?

No, no, no. That's not how it happened. They told susan rice to go out and lie and she did, like a good useful idiot. The obama administration LOVED useful idiots (gruber comments, anyone?) and therefore promoted one. Probably for this exact purpose, to do unethical (illegal) things for the president while providing him cover.

They've already established that she's a liar so they can claim she was acting alone, maliciously. Hiding all of this from her boss and hillary of course. Only passing it along to probably a few PAC's for hit job ads. Meanwhile we all know that the information likely found its way into the hands of the president and into the hands of the Hillary campaign, just through other useful idiots.
edit on 4-4-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She knowingly committed egregious violations of FISA laws against american citizens.

You have evidence for this libelous claim?

If not, a bit of advice. You can get away with it on ATS but you shouldn't try it in the real world.

It's a crime.

link   
Anything Susan Rice did or didn't do has zero to do with trump being under surveilence.
Nothing.
God you guys get a clue.
What she did had nothing to do with trump at all except that some foreigners were talking about him .

edit on 442017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yep, the Obama Adminsitration LIED by referring to the Benghazi attacks the next morning as acts of terror.

My god how long are you folks going to carry this stale, stagnant water?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are you an attorney? No? Then did you know that giving legal advice, is illegal?

You can get away with it on ATS but I wouldn't try it in the real world.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Anything Susan river

Who is Susan River?

Is it the boat you float upon in fantasy island?

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Anything Susan river is or didn't do has zero to do with trump being under surveilence.
Nothing.
God you guys get a clue.
What she did had nothing to do with trump at all except that some foreigners were talking about him .

The level of desperation to change the narrative is extreme isn't it? And getting more so by the day?

I really didn't think there was much other than some egotism and stupidity/lack of experience on the part of the Trump team until recently, but what we're seeing ... with Nunes and now this Rice crap, makes me think there's something to it perhaps even involving the President.

link   
This information means that the Obama Administration was involved in the spying of Trump. He was responsible for his administration even though there was no written order. Legally there is probably not a paper trail but the boss is always responsible for the actions of his employees....in the real world, but that evidently does not cover government it appears.

link   

You are defending rice?
You calling Retired Colonel James Waurishuk a liar?

The evidence is in the op.
Kind of how it works here.
I know it does not fit your narritive, but you can't win them all.

Nothing about the lying NSA then?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Is Ivanka's doctor not a US citizen?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

DiGenova was a US Attorney for four years in the 90's 80's (under Reagan). Over the years, he's made a whole lot of baseless claims to right-wing media. Like two decades worth of bulls#ing.
edit on 2017-4-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Are you an attorney? No? Then did you know that giving legal advice, is illegal?

You can get away with it on ATS but I wouldn't try it in the real world.

Giving legal advice is not illegal . No matter what your occupation. Anyone can give legal advice.
You don't even need to be a lawyer to represent yourself in a court of law.
edit on 442017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You are defending rice?
You calling Retired Colonel James Waurishuk a liar?

The evidence is in the op.
Kind of how it works here.
I know it does not fit your narritive, but you can't win them all.

Nothing about the lying NSA then?

There's no evidence in the OP. There is "unnamed sources."

I don't have a narrative. Apparently some folks here do.

You were complaining about unnamed sources just the other day ... what changed for you?

Oh yeah ... this looks good for Trump, so you're all in.

Pfft.

link   

They will. Not sure who or how many. Cynically I think it will be some low level person who followed unlawful orders. But I'm hoping it's someone as high up as Rice. I have a pipe dream where it's obama, but it's only a pipe dream. No presidents will be going to jail.

You are correct. He will not be jailed. But one could hope for barred for life from entering the United States of America!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

DiGenova was a US Attorney for four years in the 90's. Over the years, he's made a whole lot of baseless claims to right-wing media. Like two decades worth of bulls#ing.

I know. Some folks do love their former judges doing infotainment though.

How strange that they don't hold them to the same rigorous standards as they do what they perceive to be "left" isn't it?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

You are correct. He will not be jailed. But one could hope for barred for life from entering the United States of America!

Based on what, the fact that you don't like him?

Careful, that authoritarian core is coming through pretty clearly.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And a lot of credible people are saying the same, (D)'s included.

Can't make a hit piece on KOS or ATS with that though right? So DISCREDIT DISCREDIT DISCREDIT!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No it doesn't. You and every other person arguing that point are totally incorrect. This doesn't prove that or even indicate that.
Better read up on this before eating a bunch of shoe leather.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join