It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What thread are you proudest to have authored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is there one thread on this forum that you're especially proud to have authored?

The following thread is my choice. It's the only theory that makes everything fit for me. The more I learn about the horrors of life on this planet and how governments cover it all up and support it, the more I think 'God' wants it all this way.

It seems the good, the bad, and the ugly coexisting is the whole point.

What if 'God' simply wants to experience everything?
edit on 28-3-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

this one
some of my best work

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This one because its all about the biggest thing in UK history and because I predicted the outcome of the BREXIT vote when this thread was created 3 months before the referendum. Just hope that people continue to contribute to a monumental thread about a monumental time in UK history until we have left the EU lock stock and barrel!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Oh dear LOL!

So many options, so much importance I feel I believe with so many of them, but this one:

It Came From The Internet: FAKE NEWS!

Although my AGI Manhattan Project series was totally ground breaking stuff I suffered for several years to finally put together, the pains of being ahead of your time on such real life while potentially devastating set of subjects the populace doesn't normally ever think about, that work from over 5 years ago in hiatus, those 5 years I was "away", well before that actually, studying both FEAR and CINEMA, in regards to the media machinery that sets our policies remained a bloodlust of mine across those years of not paying attention to left/right politics and social media. By an extremely odd set of circumstances I finally did notice last year the most politically & socially striking trends over the past several years that were 'new stuff', and had sooo much to do with the MSM...

and got tuned into everything going on again up through the election...

irregardless of typical left/right political drama stuff, the whole thing that played out in the MSM regarding their massive GLOBALLY orchestrated campaign "against" "FAKE NEWS" as a drippingly obvious response to Hillary the MSM's favored losing the election, right when I was trying to turn it all off again and get back to my life of seclusion, it became entirely clear 'everything' regarding left/right politics, the MSM, and he Politics of Fear I've been such an astute researcher of for over 12 years, that moment was all it was all always for.

It took over 15 build-up pieces, several of which each being "epic thread" grade, to even set the full stage, and at that climax endgame is where all my history of the cinema of fear personal studies finally came 'home' to 'the world of IIB'.

If I did a thread detailing the hardships, the most tedious existence I've endured as a direct result of this era that mostly defines my life, it'd be epic length, and most people probably wouldn't believe it; the details. I dont seek nor want praise for that. But as it were it's been even harder in the years I wasn't doing "IIB work". I was able to sleep as well as I managed to knowing my core warnings were far ahead enough from anythign else back then to stand the test of my time 'away', while my ongoing personal studies into the entire history of cinema / documentary film work / pieces across that stretch would eventually become worthwhile.

SO then last year happened, and I essentially wrote several 'films' as 'threads' here in ATS... yet that fear cinema studies thing never really came to bear across that work, not until just after the election when the MSM went apeshia'ite with their FAKE NEWS gotta ban all outside perspectives melodrama machinationery ordeal following it.

edit on 28-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I'm currently working on my biggest thread yet about the 2008 Financial Crisis, which would be at the top of my list but until then, here are my top 3. Awesome idea for a thread Profusion

In order of favorites

1.Economic Chaos and How They're Lying

2. Half of All the [Medical] Literature is False

3. 1776 Independence - Fear of Corporate Power.. 2016 Back Where We Started (?)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The Love Canal Revisited

Mainly because it is so close to home...

The Orion Connection

Just because its awesome

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I was pretty hammered one night and made a fool of myself about this thread about seals. Everything about that thread I wrote was ridiculous. That thread taught me my biggest lesson. Don't drink and post when you're 6 sheets to the wind. I am not including that waste of a link.

This is my most self serving thread. It also included alcohol but this time just a few pints.

I first noticed ATS back in 02' and would read the site from time to time but I guess this is what pushed me over the edge to be an active member. This and the Astr0BBT thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I am yet to publish my magnum opus.

However, An Elementary Epiphany

edit on 28/3/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I can see why that gained such traction ...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Probably this one, due to it's prophetic nature. Praise Kek.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This one is the most important that I've done so far. It covers a multitude of others.
Revelation; Project complete

(Just wait until next year, though)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
These are my favorites, because the original story in the first thread evolved into a great collection of spooky campfire tales. And they are both very entertaining.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The most serious thread I ever authored got one reply and a star.

Then I author threads on farts and get 50 flags, stars, and dozens of pages.

Meh. It is what it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
Is there one thread on this forum that you're especially proud to have authored?

I have a few I'm very proud of, but one in particular got the attention of a great number of members here, my I Will Answer Any Question You Have About Evolution thread.

I invited everyone to come and ask anything regarding biological evolution that they were curious about. Some asked out of sheer curiousity, some asked out of simply not knowing much about the topic, and some asked because they were firmly against the concept, and thought they could stump us.

All the questions were answered in an unarrogant, non-judgemental way, and the thread was genuinely about education with no flame wars srouting out everywhere. The atmosphere was really nice to see in a topic that could very easily be controversial to many people's views. Some great questions were asked and a lot of people ended up learning quite a bit they never knew about before.

There were about 5 different people that stopped to comment at how well the thread was treating everyone, and how it honestly looked like people just wanted to learn something new

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If dave chapelle were to do a TED on his political philosophy, and social philosophy, it'd do terrible.

But if he puts in throughout his standup, it is hilarious. Unless you're one of the ones not finding humor.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DBCowboy

If dave chapelle were to do a TED on his political philosophy, and social philosophy, it'd do terrible.

But if he puts in throughout his standup, it is hilarious. Unless you're one of the ones not finding humor.

True.

It's not a complaint, mind you.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I'm neither proud or ashamed of anything I've posted on ATS, it is what it is, and at the very moment I clicked to publish, I meant it, good, bad, or ugly.

I have favourite threads which I've authored of course, but a threads 'value' to me is based on the replies of others and flowing discussion.
With no replies a thread is merely an article nobody has been inspired enough to engage with.

top topics

join