It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Tweets...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I didn't want to open a twitter account but wanted to be able to read Trumps tweets.

Found them here....

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow on his page there's a tweet of him patting himself on the back for a deal with Charter Communications for 25 billion that will create 20,000 jobs.. Uh.. That equates to 1.25 million for each one of those jobs. Is that cost effective? Maybe you should just give 20,000 people 1.25 million instead. I don't want to give away that kind of money to Charter.
edit on 25-3-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Gee, it looks like Trump slept in this morning. I was surprised to not find a 3:45 am tirade.

He is off to a great Saturday morning start, shilling for Fox entertainment.
I could have sworn there is a rule against using one's government position to pump a product...

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Thanks for pointing that out. Prez suggests watching Judge Jeanine tonight. I'm thinking she might be going to break some news on the wiretapping stuffs.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Thanks for pointing that out. Prez suggests watching Judge Jeanine tonight. I'm thinking she might be going to break some news on the wiretapping stuffs.

Thanks for the heads-up!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey, I'm here to help.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You know whenever they announce 'billions and jobs' they mean riches for them and slave labor for the people.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thank you and keep up the great work!

edit on 25-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, that was silly.
"Paul Ryan needs to step down as Speaker of the House"....her opening line.
She is his conduit to express displeasure with Ryan?
Lame. Say it yourself, Donald.

Trump tweets in the a.m. to watch Jeanine. At 3:13 into her opening monologue she says, "Now I certainly have not spoken to the President about any of this." Oh really?
She may not have, but somebody at Fox and the WH were coordinating.

(post by LemmySkynyrd removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you - I don't want to open a Twitter either - this will be great to see.

Woohoo!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall
Wow on his page there's a tweet of him patting himself on the back for a deal with Charter Communications for 25 billion that will create 20,000 jobs.. Uh.. That equates to 1.25 million for each one of those jobs. Is that cost effective? Maybe you should just give 20,000 people 1.25 million instead. I don't want to give away that kind of money to Charter.

Better than the $1.2 Trillion of our taxpayer dollars to get health insurance for 12 million people who didn't have it before ObamaCare.

top topics

join