It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

Ummm not if the generals support Trump they would join Trump, just remember who secretary of defense is, then you would have a pretty quick revolution with all the gutless gun less SJW wiped out within days. It would be the second American civil war and it would be over very quick like you say, but not with the result you predict.

America is not a president...

A president is just some idiot who will be in office for a few years...

No one is risking their families future over some president who got empeached..

Who is to say they start off with violence? But when it finally leads to that you sacrifice a few to make people angry at the governments response first. Something public. somethng big. a massive killing of people protesting. put a plant on each side and have them start it off. something such as a air guard aircraft straying off of a practice run and bombing a civilian gathering would work.of course pulled off by a loayal patriot to the cause.

Assuming the government is stupid enough to overblow the response leading to a bunch of dead innocents .. then it's possible..

Same way as every other rebellion that wins or really takes hold.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

Ummm not if the generals support Trump they would join Trump, just remember who secretary of defense is, then you would have a pretty quick revolution with all the gutless gun less SJW wiped out within days. It would be the second American civil war and it would be over very quick like you say, but not with the result you predict.

America is not a president...

A president is just some idiot who will be in office for a few years...

No one is risking their families future over some president who got empeached..

Who is to say they start off with violence? But when it finally leads to that you sacrifice a few to make people angry at the governments response first. Something public. somethng big. a massive killing of people protesting. put a plant on each side and have them start it off. something such as a air guard aircraft straying off of a practice run and bombing a civilian gathering would work.of course pulled off by a loayal patriot to the cause.

Wasn't the scenerio that trump gets empeached and people take up arms???

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: whatsecret

P.S. what is a 3%er?

Had to look it up...

Those guys that took over the Wildlife Refuge..Bundy et al?

THEY thought the 3%ers were to loony to join their club..

On January 8, 2016, the "3 Percenters of Idaho" group announced it was sending some of its members in support of the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon, allegedly in order to "secure the perimeter" and to prevent a "Waco-style situation."[15] They left several hours later after being told their assistance was not needed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This jerk prob works for the CIA......lol......no really.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
just out of curiosity op, just what is "The Word"...Bird..?....Grease..?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Thing is "they" have been after the 2nd amendment not because "they" fear the weapons but because as long as the people have them they "suppose" they can do something about anything. As a matter of tactical considerations the government has all the heavy weapon.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am still curious as to who they are going to take up arms against. Trump was handed a huge political defeat today, an impeachment would still be a political defeat. Who are they going to fight?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

More to the fix of the matter......the american people were told to shove it, Trump voter to shove it. Insurance firms rule the day, money flow rules the day, fake republicans rule the day and any dumbass had to know this was were they were going to get Trump. Rebugs care zero as a party for the dumbasses that voted for them.

Always remember that the politicos are the most arrogant self important group of folks next and akin to the Jesus money preacher boys. They are telling their own to go $$$$ off.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

He means "Mr. President, all you gotta do is TWEET the word"

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: BubbaJoe

More to the fix of the matter......the american people were told to shove it, Trump voter to shove it. Insurance firms rule the day, money flow rules the day, fake republicans rule the day and any dumbass had to know this was were they were going to get Trump. Rebugs care zero as a party for the dumbasses that voted for them.

Always remember that the politicos are the most arrogant self important group of folks next and akin to the Jesus money preacher boys. They are telling their own to go $$$$ off.

Trump suffered a huge defeat today, and that is what all of repubs ran on, they will most likely be in trouble with the base come 2018. I would agree that many that voted for Trump will be hurt the worst by him. There are some, I truly believed voted, or would have, voted their conscience today.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NWSaint
LOVED that show!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Who are they going to take up arms against, really just curious on this one. Trump won, he has the House, and the Senate, and he cannot pass legislation.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No, no. know. know.......think back when early on the Repugs were all over him. The fake Repugs only got elected for hopes sake.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

No, no. know. know.......think back when early on the Repugs were all over him. The fake Repugs only got elected for hopes sake.

Trump is no Republican, not even a conservative, he is a showman and he won the most electorial college votes. His go back to the 50's message hit home with a lot of people, unfortunately, or fortunately we live in a different type of world.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Who are they going to take up arms against, really just curious on this one. Trump won, he has the House, and the Senate, and he cannot pass legislation.

Nobody. These messages are written by hillbillies living in their parents' basement kidding themselves that there'll be an 'uprising' of a few inbred yokels taking on the government one day. It's utterly laughable. They'd be shot to pieces in a heartbeat.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Nobody. These messages are written by hillbillies living in their parents' basement kidding themselves that there'll be an 'uprising' of a few inbred yokels taking on the government one day. It's utterly laughable. They'd be shot to pieces in a heartbeat.

I am of this opinion as well, but the lone wolf attacks take lives. Look at Dylan Roof.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I assure you I am not a hillbilly living in my parents basement, I may be old but my sons are ex-military. I am amazed that you think that an armed American populace will sit idly by while the Left loots and burns their towns.

If the economic crash that has been predicted happens it will be those that prepared who survive. It will be those who have the weapons who will survive. I don't know how long we survive but it will be a hell of a lot longer than the Antifa and the Leftist snowflakes. I have no desire to see the country devolve into chaos and civil war but then again I don't lose any sleep over the possibility. You need to seriously adjust your prejudices.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

I assure you I am not a hillbilly living in my parents basement, I may be old but my sons are ex-military. I am amazed that you think that an armed American populace will sit idly by while the Left loots and burns their towns.

If the economic crash that has been predicted happens it will be those that prepared who survive. It will be those who have the weapons who will survive. I don't know how long we survive but it will be a hell of a lot longer than the Antifa and the Leftist snowflakes. I have no desire to see the country devolve into chaos and civil war but then again I don't lose any sleep over the possibility. You need to seriously adjust your prejudices.

As we speak are the left looting your town? I am old too, but have looked after my mother and step father for almost the last 10 years, my grandfather before that. You seem to forget, that some of us "leftist snowflakes" are veterans and have weapons experience.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

As we speak are the left looting your town? I am old too, but have looked after my mother and step father for almost the last 10 years, my grandfather before that. You seem to forget, that some of us "leftist snowflakes" are veterans and have weapons experience.

I commend you if you are a patriot and still honor your oath. I was addressing Facesitter85 solely based on his characterization of anyone he feels threatened by as a yokel or hillbilly. I have no quarrel with anyone and wish to keep it that way. I make the point that anyone, left or right that wishes to riot should be well aware of the consequences. I don't suffer fools much anymore and find people that make inane statements need to be called out when they cross a line. Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Divide and rule by twitter, watch the monkey as Tillerson's State Department continues to import thousands of unvetted refugees in the middle of the night just like Hillary and Mr Ed did,troops are being all moved over the world just as they were under Obama,wake up people the President probably hasn't run the show since Eisenhower.Kennedy tried but it was already just about gone then let alone now.

cue appropriate music.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join