It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He would make a good candidate for Isis.

Extremists all have the same personality type, they just yell different nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Homegrown, too.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: FamCore

Well if Trump got impeached or otherwise, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be up in arms.

And our army would stop them in a day.

Don't be so sure of yourself. There would be many defectors, whole sections of the military defecting to the side of the citizens. It would be a mess for sure but you can bet your bare ass that the people would rise to the top.....again.

Who do you think feeds that army? Who do you think supplies that army?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Extremists all have the same personality type, they just yell different nonsense.

Why is it nonsense to talk about taking up arms against a corrupt tyrannical government?

That's what we did in Iraq, it's what we did with Gaddafi and several other governments. Why would our own oppressive government get a free pass?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You understand he is calling for Trump to give the word and that Trump is in fact heading up the government you are calling tyrannical ? Astounding this has to be pointed out to you.......

Extremists share the same personality disorder, different speech depending on where they are raised.

They are manchild brats wanting to force others to convert to their opinions and beliefs under the barrel of a gun. Certainly not a revolution, just weak minded fools that can't stand other people not agreeing with them so would rather shoot that person if they refuse to squawk into their echo chamber .

edit on 25-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfoo

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Milehigh

a reply to: Milehigh

You dont seem to understand. They are "our" army. Ex-military service members are overwhelmingly conservative. And many of them are in militias. If you think conservatives in our military are going to side with gloablist liberals over their own kind...you are in for a very rude awakening.

LOL . Thank you for the laugh. Most soldiers who have seen the atrocities of war are not conservative at all. But good #ing joke.
like i said...your in for a rude awakening. Liberals need to tread lightly. They arent the side with all the guns.

If liberals do not have guns they can purchase them and quickly learn to use them if they have too

You guys do not want a civil war,the death toll would be horrific and effect every America family

Sure they can go against their core beliefs and purchase guns, learn to use them, ect. But theyre still inadeqaute in experience.

Remeber that conservatives tend to be military/exmilitary, as well as cops, avid hunters, ect. A liberal with a gun woukd still be outgunned, and with no real world experience to back them up.

Obviously i dont want a civil war. And i dont think things are that bad....yet.

You seem to see those that lean to left in a very low light. I lean left, I am veteran, and rather handy with both a hand gun and a long gun. From the time I spent in the military, I know I am not the only one.

You painting people with brushes that you can't back up, does you no service.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uberdoubter

originally posted by: whatsecret
I don't know who this person is or if he can speak for all the militias listed on his Facebook (link is in YouTube description), but I feel like he should be taken seriously.

Basically he is saying that we have a lot of heavily armed people watching what is going on and getting pissed off more and more everyday. And that they are ready to start civil war if he requests it.

Scariest thing is that it looks like it might actually come true because Trump can't even trust his own party. There is definitely a conspiracy to overthrow his administration. Interesting times we are living in, my friends.

It is a tendency to paint every single gun owner as a sort of stupid, ignorant hillbilly. The man speaking in this video is clearly no dumbass.

Compared to a lot of the overpaid bureaucrats who can barely open a laptop, let alone do the job they are "gifted" by friends in the right places, this guy's got a working brain.

He should be taken seriously. You may agree or disagree with his position and opinions, but do take him seriously.

Nothing is black and white. Let's just hope we all can keep the whole "war" thing to a minimum - USA or elsewhere.

Who or what is he wanting to take up arms against? No one can answer that question. Trump won, he has the house and the senate, and was just handed a huge defeat.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I lean left, I am veteran, and rather handy with both a hand gun and a long gun.

So, you have to adjust your gunsights to the right to compensate for the lean?

Kidding. Couldn't help it, and meant to imply nothing personal.

edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I lean left, I am veteran, and rather handy with both a hand gun and a long gun.

So, you have to adjust your gunsights to the right to compensate for the lean?

Kidding. Couldn't help it, and meant to imply nothing personal.

LOL, I understand

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Why is it nonsense to talk about taking up arms against a corrupt tyrannical government?

That's what we did in Iraq, it's what we did with Gaddafi and several other governments. Why would our own oppressive government get a free pass?

You must be joking. Your Gov't indoctrinated you then used you to overthrow regimes for financial and political gain. The result is loads of dead soldiers and civilians, power vacuums, and an absolute mess left behind.

Career-soldiers who have been trained like pavlovs dogs to believe they're patriots fighting the good fight wouldn't turn on their masters. And a few hicks with rifles would be decimated in a week.

The amount of basement revolutionaries on this board is laughable.

And for the record, I mean no disrespect to those currently serving, or vets. I have huge respect for the risks you people take for your cause, even if I don't agree with it. I even respect the ones who got caught.
edit on 25-3-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

You understand he is calling for Trump to give the word and that Trump is in fact heading up the government you are calling tyrannical ? Astounding this has to be pointed out to you.......

Extremists share the same personality disorder, different speech depending on where they are raised.

They are manchild brats wanting to force others to convert to their opinions and beliefs under the barrel of a gun. Certainly not a revolution, just weak minded fools that can't stand other people not agreeing with them so would rather shoot that person if they refuse to squawk into their echo chamber .

He looks at Trump as an outsider of the web of corrupt officials. Yes Trump is the head of this government and this government has become pretty corrupt as a whole but not every individual in the government is themselves corrupt.

The guy in the video was pretty clear about this....astounding this has to be pointed out to you.

That being said, I don't completely agree with him. I don't think Trump is the ideal leader to head a revolution. Not one bit. However if they do remove Trump from power through assassination or some other kind of nefarious means, I do believe that would be crossing a line in the sand for many people.

The American population watched beloved J.F.K. murdered, one of the greatest presidents ever, and all they did was weep.

I don't think it would go down the same way this time. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You must be joking. Your Gov't indoctrinated you then used you to overthrow regimes for financial and political gain. The result is loads of dead soldiers and civilians, power vacuums, and an absolute mess left behind.

Career-soldiers who have been trained like pavlovs dogs to believe they're patriots fighting the good fight wouldn't turn on their masters. And a few hicks with rifles would be decimated in a week.

The amount of basement revolutionaries on this board is laughable.

And for the record, I mean no disrespect to those currently serving, or vets. I have huge respect for the risks you people take for your cause, even if I don't agree with it. I even respect the ones who got caught.

And who is the head of the military? Oh that's right it's the president, so he is the big master right? And who is president?

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I believe once the ongoing debt crisis grows larger, we will have more hyper-inflation of the money supply, resulting in the value of the dollar crashing, raising the prices of food, housing, etc. & entitlement programs like Obamacare/EBT welfare & governmmet housing becoming unfundable. The leftists will go to the streets & try to rob people in order to survive. Many will be killed by people who have the resources to survive out of self-defense.

Trump has support of the military/police & the retired military/police which make up the militias. He is also the commander/chief of our armed forces. All support the American people.

Imo, the Fascist ties between the CIA, military industrial complex (private companies which supply our armed forces), medical complex, globalist banks, MSM & corrupt career politicians, which make up the deep state/shadow government cabal are the enemies of Trump, the military/police, the American people & most importantly the constitution.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

At this point they've shredded the constitution, not sure they get to hide behind the tattering and tearing they've done.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Our Army was not capable of beating the Taliban in Afghanistan after a decade of war. How in the hell would they be able to beat a much larger, more educated, and much much better armed group of people, who span an area that is several times as large?
Really, I would genuinely like to know how you think that is possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: derekgrindle

Our Army was not capable of beating the Taliban in Afghanistan after a decade of war. How in the hell would they be able to beat a much larger, more educated, and much much better armed group of people, who span an area that is several times as large?
Really, I would genuinely like to know how you think that is possible.

The taliban rarely attempted to hold territory, they simply engaged in guerrilla warfare because the country is already theirs. What would a bunch of domestic terrorists be fighting for? What's the victory condition? They could probably create enough bombings and shootings that they could kill people and disrupt economic activity which would have an impact on tax revenues... but what's the end game? They would be fighting against a domestic army, which means you can't repel them, you can only live with them.

The Taliban can do what they do, because they're fighting over economics, eventually they can make things too expensive and force us to recall our troops. There's no recalling troops from our own territory though. Like it or not, they'll be there. You can only win that type of battle by securing land and eventually gaining a peace treaty that recognizes that land.

At which point you get into another issue. These so called patriots are fighting for the constitution, but do you know a single one of them or the politicians that court their support that would implement the Constitution (along with amendments, precedents, etc) as currently implemented? They don't want the Constitution, they want their idea of such a thing.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Seems the libs are pushing back in AZ. They have guns too!!!

www.phoenixnewtimes.com...

More rare pics here.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
SOSDD, same old players too.

Means nothing in this day and age where the environment is denuded and the people wouldn't know how to live off of it if it wasn't.

Babies always talk xit first.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Kettu

Hyperventalating may not be a good idea, but normalizing the idiot in office's 3am tweet diarrhea isn't the answer either. He should be hammered on every dumb thing he says and yeah, it's going to be a lot of hammering. At no point should anyone think a jackass like Trump is normal. Unless you want only amped up more retarded republican candidates in the future. Where the next republican debate isn't 1 major narcissist douche vs a bunch of career politicians-- but all of them douche bag sh#t throwers mucking up the whole stage to see who comes out as the biggest baddest dumb#ss. That's where Republican party is headed if we normalize Trump's retardation.

For argument's sake let's assume you are correct about the right. Man on man what does that say about the retardation level of the left since Trump is now POTUS? I mean come on chief...own it. If you are so convinced about your psychological evaluation of the right then you better own every ounce of how much MORE retarded the left is. Or will your indoctrinated liberal hypocrisy wordsmith your way into additional hypocrisy?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find this all odd.

Or, it seems that many of those on the R are getting their info from sensationalist websites. What exactly do you think is going to happen, to you, specifically, and why are you so against "The Left"?

Before I say anything else, something weird occurred to me. As mentioned, many on the R live in rural areas. I do not mean to imply anything negative by that. No, I am thinking about - geography, population, I guess.

I am in an urban area. You are surrounded by people all the time. I do not fear anything and I doubt most others here do either. But it seems that people in rural areas fear - something? Many things, it seems.

How weird is it though, that where you're packed in like sardines, people don't seem so fearful, while those out in the middle of no where, do seem to fear others more.

I find it odd also that - I don't know of anyone who's trying to overthrow the government here. It's not about people being weak or "snowflakes" or anything like that, either. Chicago? You think there are weak people here? Yeah, no.

Yes we know how to survive here. You have to, the weather's pretty bad. Bad storms. Util's fail all the time. The entire region is a swamp and floods all the time too. No, it's not non stop shooting, you do need to take a break from that here and there and clean up the storm damage.

Hold on, I gotta go shoot some people, BRB

Hunting? Ever hear of Jeffrey Dahmer? Yes, we do love our neighbors to the north up in Wisconsin, Ya Hey Dere, and THE CHEESE! THE BEER!

Hang on, I gotta go buy some crack -

For some reason Illinoisans can be a bit prickly with Indianans, and they downright dislike Michiganders. I'm not entirely sure why this is. Well, MI is kind of full of assholes. And both depend on one another for tourism and various biz.
Much tourism to MI for the purpose of - fishing and hunting.

Yes, we can survive here. Not stupid. Not Special Snowflakes. As example: I am wearing heavy work boots to protect myself from all of the smack needles falling out of my arms and littering the floor.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join