It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr President...All you have to do is say the word

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Militias aint gonna happen anytime soon. In fact i'll go as far as never again in the US. Everyone looks after numero Uno.

I think they over-estimate their usefulness at the best of times...

That's pretty much my point.

All this huffing and puffing and threats of violence because people oppose their glorious leader that 3 million more people voted against isn't as popular as they want?

Really?

These people need to really get their priorities in check, things aren't nearly as dire as they seem to think they are. Even liberal democrats need to stop hyperventilating over whatever dumb crap is being tweeted at 3am.

The world is not ending. The sky is not falling.

We have some sticky issues like abortion, healthcare and taxes to reconcile. If the idiots we elect would actually make an effort to compromise here and there and combine ideas, we might get workable solutions that please the majority of people.

You never please all the people all the time, it's not possible. Sorry.

But all this "standing up for freedom!" bullcrap? Really? Guns and militias? Is a foreign power invading...errrr...wait, never mind, jury is still out on that one.

Anyway, this is all so incredibly stupid.
edit on 23-3-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Lol... yeah I don't know.. how smart do I have to be on the same level as misogynist aggro racist people who use their belief in the magic grandpa mystic to stay unevolved. It's honestly too easy to feel superior when they not only believe in a vengeful easter bunny, and they not only ignore the most valuable parts of the magic bunny's teachings, but they also happen to be historically rigid, racist, misogynist, gun toting, backwards people. Seriously, it takes more effort to be that dumb than it does to be even a tiny bit smarter by rejecting all of that nonsense.

Always with the denigration of those who believe in God. I sense you are not a person who believes in a higher power. I am not a good example of anyone with a deep spiritual connection or identity but, I am not a fool and after much consideration I put forth the following premise:

If a higher power, God if you will, is not our creator and we are just a biological aberration that adapted and grew on this planet how do you explain your conscious self? I propose that we are not a body, we have a body… We are a soul, call it an energy, a pulse or a frequency, something animates our conscious mind.

Perhaps, our body is just a vessel to carry our soul until reincarnated or whatever end we chose to believe. To deny your soul is illogical and an admission that you are nothing more than a collection of minerals, a twitching bag of meat animated by some vague electrical impulse...where did that impulse originate? I contend that God in whatever form you chose to understand is the origin of that spark.

I assume you have a higher opinion of yourself than being characterized as a twitching bag of meat, do you have a better explanation as to how and why you are formulating ideas and communicating your opinion on why no higher power than yourself exits?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Hyperventalating may not be a good idea, but normalizing the idiot in office's 3am tweet diarrhea isn't the answer either. He should be hammered on every dumb thing he says and yeah, it's going to be a lot of hammering. At no point should anyone think a jackass like Trump is normal. Unless you want only amped up more retarded republican candidates in the future. Where the next republican debate isn't 1 major narcissist douche vs a bunch of career politicians-- but all of them douche bag sh#t throwers mucking up the whole stage to see who comes out as the biggest baddest dumb#ss. That's where Republican party is headed if we normalize Trump's retardation.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh I agree, but there are some idiot progressives that make me cringe. They only serve to give ammunition to the Trumpists on places like ATS -- and they paint everyone who doesn't worship his orangeness in a bad light.

Trust me, I'm fighting on the right side of history elsewhere...this place is a fun distraction.

Wow, "orangeness" is actually a word and not caught by spell check. Far out!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Oh I agree, but there are some idiot progressives that make me cringe. They only serve to give ammunition to the Trumpists on places like ATS

Shhhhhh... DARPA no like you giving their secrets away.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just out of curiosity, how do you know every "Leftest" is Anti-ameriKKKan?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Thanks to Darpa there are no secrets anymore,the mind has no firewall,were screwed

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just out of curiosity, how do you know every "Leftest" is Anti-ameriKKKan?

Was that a joke?

Because if it wasn't, that was probably the most moronically formatted question I've ever read.

edit on 23-3-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can you imagine if there were message boards and internet and YouTube back in 1776? Most of you would be saying how silly these treasonous "revolutionaries" were for going against the king.

What interesting times we live in.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

You dont seem to understand. They are "our" army. Ex-military service members are overwhelmingly conservative. And many of them are in militias. If you think conservatives in our military are going to side with gloablist liberals over their own kind...you are in for a very rude awakening.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: roadgravel
So who will be the opponents in this civil war?

Every one who is a super Trump supporter versus everyone else?

The people versus the federal government?

The strongest versus the weakest?

Anyone not wearing phone book armor that Mr. 3% can shank.

I prefer stacked newspapers...i find moistening them just a bit before wrapping adds quite a bit of stopping power...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfoo

You dont seem to understand. They are "our" army. Ex-military service members are overwhelmingly conservative. And many of them are in militias. If you think conservatives in our military are going to side with gloablist liberals over their own kind...you are in for a very rude awakening.

LOL . Thank you for the laugh. Most soldiers who have seen the atrocities of war are not conservative at all. But good #ing joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

LOL . Thank you for the laugh. Most soldiers who have seen the atrocities of war are not conservative at all. But good #ing joke.
like i said...your in for a rude awakening. Liberals need to tread lightly. They arent the side with all the guns.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The first rule of history is clear: when you make war on yourself, you kill your smartest first.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

From a favorite lib news outlet...

Fully 47 percent of veterans are political independents, compared with 40 percent of the public. When pushed, however, military members lean more Republican than Democratic by a significant 45 to 33 percent margin, with 15 percent remaining truly independent. The general public tends to tilt slightly Democratic.

Link

There is a great graphic in the link that confirms most are republican/conservative.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

From a favorite lib news outlet...

Fully 47 percent of veterans are political independents, compared with 40 percent of the public. When pushed, however, military members lean more Republican than Democratic by a significant 45 to 33 percent margin, with 15 percent remaining truly independent. The general public tends to tilt slightly Democratic.

Link

There is a great graphic in the link that confirms most are republican/conservative.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I thought all this was common knowledge. Trump enjoyed support from the miltary over clinton by a 3-1 margin. The military always votes overwhelmingly republican because most men who join the military are conservatives to begin with. Hard to see them siding with liberal snowflakes in any event.

edit on 123131p://3703am by semperfoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is the point you are trying to make is that "lean Republican" equals conservative?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: roadgravel

The first rule of history is clear: when you make war on yourself, you kill your smartest first.

No...you pick off the second in command first every time. That way you put fear into the lower ranks that a high rank can be killed, AND you put fear in the high ranks that they are next. Nobody wants to step up and the one in command no longer has the ability to trust someone below.You essentially create chaos...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Duplicate post. Please delete. Thanks.
edit on 123131p://3503am by semperfoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is the point you are trying to make is that "lean Republican" equals conservative?

No...the point I was making is that the poster was incorrect.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join