It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sara Carter Is Back And She Lets On That Trump Wiretap Traces To The top

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you go back to my earlier topic you will see that Sara Carter has insider info from the Trump admin. She reported the truth while Americans watched that farce of a Comey hearing.

Trump Redeemed

Fast forward to yesterday on Hannity where at the end an explosive reality is released. This investigation will lead to the top. Watch at the 2:50 mark until the absolute end. This is shockingly good and not to be missed! Watch the whole interview if you have the time.

Watch the next Hannity, Sara Carter and Nunes should both be on. And make certain to have some popcorn handy.

edit on 23-3-2017 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Sara does seem like the cat that ate the canary with that smile at the end. I become increasingly convinced that Prez Trump is JFK'S Revenge. It's a Battle Royale right now for sure.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Sara does seem like the cat that ate the canary with that smile at the end. I become increasingly convinced that Prez Trump is JFK'S Revenge. It's a Battle Royale right now for sure.

That was the best part of the entire video, that yes, nodding head and that awesome smile. Topped off with a Hannity shocked, "wow".

Now we all know that on Friday Nunes will be coming out with FISA info. This will be interesting to watch. Another popcorn moment to be looking forward to.

Woodward, a lifetime leftist and the guy who got Nixon with far less, thinks criminal charges are coming.

Bob Woodward: Obama officials possibly facing criminal charges for unmasking scheme

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Funny how I swear I used to hate Hannity... but when you're right, you're right, and right now Hannity is being vindicated.

He's the only 'pundit' in the media that's even called on Sara to come on TV to explain her investigation. She's doing the job that nobody from the liberal lie factories will do.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I caught Ms. Carter's little all-knowing grin last night during the interview. She promised to "hopefully" break some news on tonight's Hannity as I recall. Even my girlfriend caught that and she's totally non-political.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Hopefully he doesn't end up like JFK.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Fast forward to yesterday on Hannity where at the end an explosive reality is released.

Can you summarize please for those of us who cannot watch the video but are nevertheless quite interested???

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Just like the title states. Sara lets on that this surveillance on Trump admin will lead clear to the top. At that key moment Hannity asks, "am I believe that this will lead to the Obama admin and high ranking Intelligence community officials? Am I correct?" And Sara states yes, with a huge smile.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thank you -- much appreciated!

The noose seems to be tightening -- from all sides.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I can't watch but wanted to tag on so I could watch the video in the OP later this evening. Thanks!

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If true, it's gonna be epic to watch them all get crushed over this.
And it will also be epic to see all the Leftists here eat crow.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I watched the video and Fox got some of the facts wrong. Russia did influence the election through hacking into the DNC and Podesta's e-mails and leaking them to Wikileaks as well as using bots to promote fake news and anti-Hillary news stories throughout the election season. They also wrote some of the fake news stories. Their goal was to influence the election in Trump's favor, and they may have.

The FBI is investigating Trump's connection to Russia, including the possibility that he or his team coordinated with Russian efforts to help him get elected.

Conservatives are suddenly upset about surveillance of Trump and are trying to use that to deflect blame from Trump working with Russia to Obama for "wiretapping" him. Nevermind that the intelligence collected was incidental and legal.

The one point the Republicans have is that the identities were unmasked and then leaked, but they will probably use this to try and cover up Trump's involvement with Russia and keep it hush-hush.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Many of us who actually study the way things are said by these high ranking officials can see what they are really saying. They have been put into their position for their ability to twist or hide things that they or their associates are doing. This is necessary some times, the public does not need to know everything that our government is doing.

I guess they learned from Nixon how to hide things better in relation to wiretapping. Trump using the inappropriate word wire tapping is what got him into trouble with this. Also he said that Obama ordered it, he most likely did not directly order it, although he may have put the bug in someone's ear. I know what Trump meant, he considers wiretapping to include all of this stuff, and by right it should include everything but it doesn't to most of the people in legal perspective. He was trying to say they were listening in and monitoring their communications, but wire tapping is not the right word.

I am glad our intelligence agencies actually check out the people running for president. But the way they did it and Obama's actions in sharing this kind of information with all agencies was not good. It should have excluded this type of information so leaks couldn't occur so easily and only those at the very top need to know this kind of stuff.

+53 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Actually, there's no proof at all about Russians hacking into the DNC and Podesta's e-mails.

Spread the butter better.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
13 posts in and no one has noticed the link in the OP doesn't work?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because the thread it links to has been removed.

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

you are mistaken

Comey testified that Russia did not leak anything to wikileaks

westvirginia.forums.rivals.com...

The rest of your post is irrelevant because your beliefs are mistaken in fact.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The DNC refuses to release the "hacked" server to the FBI. Comey is ok with accepting info from the DNC hired Crowdstrike. The same company connected with that crazy Trump Dossier.

Crowdstrike in December also claimed that 81% of Ukraine Howitzers were destroyed by the same virus used on the DNC server. The problem? This was proven to never have happened and reported on Jan 6th. January 10th Comey called them well respected.

It sounds to me that the problem is Comey and he is in on this. I have to get ready for work, but watch this video for an eye opener.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
But we already know there is an investigation ongoing, and that Trump Tower is part of it.
We already know that an ECM sweep of Trump Tower could have picked up anything, that means anything
If the secret service did pick up something, we ain't going to know about that yet. So it just might be a case of be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: underwerks

Because the thread it links to has been removed.

Oh and the OP just didn't make a typo? Rolls eyes... Try the link to the front page highlighted thread with 88 flags again. Heh heh...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join