It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wiretapped a Zillion time by The Hammer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The Hammer was the name of a secret super computer operation set up by Brennen and Clapper during the Obama administration in 2009 (if I recall correctly).

When whistleblower Dennis Montgomery gave the info to Larry Clayman there were 600 mil pages of info with 900 million phone records. This is the reference to Trump being wiretapped a zillion times. The interview where this was said happened prior to his becoming the presidential nominee.

In addition to the info in the article, the tapes say Brennen? Or Clapper? Requested Montgomery hack Florida voter registration records. He did and gave the info over. Two weeks later he was given a fresh disk (by one of the two) to re upload to the voter registration site.

Banks were also broken into with passwords accessed. The first was Citibank.

Justice Roberts was hacked as well as Fisa judges along with 156 other judges.

Link where multiple tapes can be found

I listened to a long version, 1 hr and a shorter version, 19min. There are no dates or explanation of who is speaking but the latest tape was put placed 1 yr ago.

One of the audio tapes made public by Federal Judge G. Murray Snow revealed that Brennan and Clapper particularly targeted and wiretapped Donald Trump a “zillion times.”

Additional link and article

As for Larry Klayman, who founded Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch. He went through a nasty divorce, including child abuse accusations with his former CIA wife whos company was contracted with to work on this program.

Some here will accept and further investigate and I suspect other's will dismiss due to accusations against Klayman.

I leave it to you to discuss

edit to add: the tapes part 1 & 2 are with Sheriff Ariapio (sp) and his lawyers. It appears Klayman thought Arizona might be more inclined to bring this to court than other states. The lawyers seemed to think otherwise.

Also, Carl Cameron of Fox News spent a week with Montgomery taping him for Fox. To my knowledge it was never aired.

edit on 22-3-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

If this is true and it was given to the FBI I doubt James Comey will ever let it see the light of day....it's beginning to look like Comey plays for the Globalist team.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Had this in another thread and want to add here as well...

Letter to Devin Nunes- Chairman of Select Committee of Intelligence

www.freedomwatchusa.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Good. If they are that worried about trump to tap him a quabazillion times then that means everyone else is pretty safe. All their manpower is going to one person. It keeps them from hacking my last seventeen dollars out of my bank.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
Had this in another thread and want to add here as well...

Letter to Devin Nunes- Chairman of Select Committee of Intelligence

www.freedomwatchusa.org...

Thanks for posting, I will be watching to see the outcome.....fingers crossed.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Thank you for the addition. I recall that a request for immunity for Montgomery was presented to the house intelligence committee before with no response...a total of 18 gov agencies with no response.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

It was not they, as in NSA, CIA or FBI, this was a totally private computer system outside the governmental jurisdiction.
It was Brennen and Clapper using contractors outside the alphabet agencies...at least as it reads to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I sure would hate being the intern going through 600 million pages of info and 900 million phone records. Poor kid.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Great thread! The orange is steadily being peeled. I hope certain MSM collusion is found, so America can rid itself of these internal threats.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have thought for a while that the NSA runs the show through blackmail.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The article states many people and didn't give a time frame. It's not all about Trump. This doesn't state whether it has to do with the election, as far as Trump. Seems as though all higher ups were being watched.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If anyone believes the Leftist/Dem narrative that Trump wasn't "tapped", they are full of sh*t.
It's probably a good bet everyone in the entire country has been "tapped" at some point or another.
Of course they are using this technology or technology like this, to spy on everyone.
Comey's bullsh*t story the other day when he said "oh we take great pains to make sure the identities of US citizens are protected" is a bigger lie than "if you like your doctor, you can keep you doctor" was.
I am not too much of a tinfoil hat guy, but I bet if we knew the real true story about this stuff, the cell phones, tablets and that stuff would go in the garbage.
edit on 22-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The article states many people and didn't give a time frame. It's not all about Trump. This doesn't state whether it has to do with the election, as far as Trump. Seems as though all higher ups were being watched.

I agree, all influential people were being watched as well as everyday americans. One of the audio's mentioned 153K people in Maricopa county had their bank accounts breached, including passwords. Seems the breach could only target people who happened to access their account on the particular days of the breach.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They had all this info and they decided nah let's watch him getting elected just for sh#ts and giggles. Is it me or is this complete moronic and shows that they have nothing on him like i predicted. Wake up american people you are being played by the war mongers that are well hidden in the alphabet agencies. They want a war with Rusia but Trump for whatever reason got wind of it and is now trying to prevent that. I think Andrew Breitbart played a huge role in his plans but unfortunately he had to pay for it with his life.

Seriously though Trump knew he would be treated as public enemy number one from the get go and that he had to put his reputation on the line. He is building his legacy ffs. There is no way he would jeopardise everything for some stupid favors from Russia. I know some members here joked about him being the new JFK but maybe he has the last laugh.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just added this to the OP

edit to add: the tapes part 1 & 2 are with Sheriff Ariapio (sp) and his lawyers. It appears Klayman thought Arizona might be more inclined to bring this to court than other states. The lawyers seemed to think otherwise.

Also, Carl Cameron of Fox News spent a week with Montgomery taping him for Fox. To my knowledge it was never aired.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What the hell kind of government have we allowed to be created. I think maybe we should disassemble all of the security agencies and get rid of those contracted companies that spy on people.

The outcome of the direction we are going in is the government will take away our internet or severely regulate it and get rid of cell phones for anything but talking. I can picture the end in sight. This whole thing may be to rile us up and cause chaos so they can take away our right to communication other than one on on communication like a telephone.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why are we more outraged about Trump being wiretapped when we ourselves are getting wiretapped too and our information saved and stored somewhere. Trump is just a substitute for the real problem that is keeping us distracted.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why are we more outraged about Trump being wiretapped when we ourselves are getting wiretapped too and our information saved and stored somewhere. Trump is just a substitute for the real problem that is keeping us distracted.

I think you have the liberals to thank for that. They care more about women rights(in the most priviliged country on the planet) and the poor illegal immigrants. There priorities are completely backwards.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What the hell kind of government have we allowed to be created. I think maybe we should disassemble all of the security agencies and get rid of those contracted companies that spy on people.

The outcome of the direction we are going in is the government will take away our internet or severely regulate it and get rid of cell phones for anything but talking. I can picture the end in sight. This whole thing may be to rile us up and cause chaos so they can take away our right to communication other than one on on communication like a telephone.

I agree with everything, but you know those agencies will never go away unless something far more significant reaches the mainstream and their is significant outrage. Current MSM who are aware will never let that happen unless the only alternative is they appear to be part of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We have the "if I am doing nothing wrong, then I have nothing to worry about group", the people who have no clue this is happening and those of us who have removed ourselves or severely limited ourselves from posting on social media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join