It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former northeast Ohio mayor admits to raping 4-year-old

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nadine Grimley Published: March 18, 2017, 5:05 pm

WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – Former Hubbard Mayor Richard Keenan, who now admits to raping a young child, is facing life behind bars.

He was visibly shaken Friday as he changed his plea to guilty on 20 counts of sex crimes, including eight counts of rape. Keenan agreed to a life sentence with the eligibility of parole after ten years.

According to court documents, the abuse began as early as September 2013 when the victim — who Keenan knew — was just 4 years old.

Former northeast Ohio mayor admits to raping 4-year-old

Here is another link to this story to corroborate this is real.

Former northeast Ohio mayor pleads guilty to raping 4-year-old

I decided to post this here for a couple of reasons. First, despite the fact that this pedophile admitted to having raped a 4 year old for 3 years, he is eligible for parole in 10 years...

What sort of system would allow such a slime of society to possibly get parole in 10 years?

Second, we now have several democrats who have been in power under Obama's administration being found as pedophiles. I wonder if this has any link to the "pizza gate" scandal.

BTW, this man has been found guilty, he admitted to having raped this little girl... I have no words on how pissed this makes me.

Does anyone think that this type of slime deserves parole in 10 years?...

edit on 20-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct link.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh. My. G_d.

A 4 year old. That poor child! Who DOES this to a toddler?

He should be castrated. And put into the general population in prison. What is wrong with people??????

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Found another link to the story. The rape of this little girl started 2 years after Keenan had left the office as mayor. His bond was set at $75,000 U.S.

wkbn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

As long as he is put into general population, karma will get him right up the ass. Literally.

I think death is the easy way out for these scumbags. General population for these type is a different kind of hell.. a lot end up taking their own lives, so win-win.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

I agree with you. To think this man could be free in 10 years...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
On the other hand a woman would bet probation.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He needs to die a slow painful death in jail by the biggest baddest mofo there. He is pure evil.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
To address your first reason for posting, I agree that punishment should be harsher for raping a young child.

To address your second point, you are aware of course, that there are plenty of Republican politicians who have committed sex crimes. Democrats certainly don't have a lock on that type of behavior.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Second, we now have several democrats who have been in power under Obama's administration being found as pedophiles. I wonder if this has any link to the "pizza gate" scandal.

Interesting you should bring politics into the matter. You do realize he was a REPUBLICAN?

voterrecords.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Potentially just 10 years for this spineless piece of sh*t is no were near enough of a punishment.

Gen pop him and let prison justice prevail or lock him in a room with the parents some carpenters tools and some keepy alive drugs(to prolong the agony), let the victims family decide how far they want to go as punishment sames fair to me either way would be good, if that makes me a bad person so be it i can live with my self just fine either way.

The likely outcome though will be in solitary for his own safety or worse on the cushy pedo wing were they all get off telling each other their tales of nast

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Take him out back and shoot him.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes, there are probably Republicans who have been, or are in power who have molested or raped minors. However, how many democrats have now been caught. Not to mention the pizzagate/ elite pedophile scandal which so many people have claimed is fake. Not sure if there is a connection to the pizzagate/ellite pedophile ring. Still looking to see if there is a connection.

Anyways, also found that previously this slime of a man argued that even though he admitted to having raped this little girl, he claimed the child initiated the rape and was a willing participant...

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 20-3-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Why does it always have to be a Democrat or a Republican thing?

Frankly i dont give two #s what his political veiws are he needs to ROT in jail for the rest of his life.

Although id rather see the death penalty personally.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Take him out back and shoot him.

That is really what we should go back to in this country. Erect the gallows on the courthouse lawn as soon as a guilty verdict is reached and have the construction completed before the sentence is issued to be carried out in a public spectacle within 24 hours of the sentence being handed down. No appeals, no costly delays, no nothing... if the convict struggles on his way to the gallows, kneecap him and drag his ass to the gallows, PERIOD.

Barring that, every prison cell in America should be fitted with a noose and a stool. If one of these sick bastards wishes to end it, there shouldn't be any obstruction preventing them from conveniently doing so.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Every link I found says he is a democrat. That link you gave seems to be another person. Notice that link you gave says that other man is 57 years old, while the slime Keenan is 65 years old.

The 65-year-old Keenan pleaded not guilty last month during a court appearance, but prosecutors said he admitted to sexually assaulting the girl over a three-year period, beginning when she was 4 years old.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I would make sure to send some money to the wives of some of the prison gang leaders to make sure his time in would be very "pleasant".

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Anyways, also found that previously this slime of a man argued that even though he admitted to having raped this little girl, he claimed the child initiated the rape and was a willing participant...

WTAF! is this true, if so i may need to revise my previous punishment options this disgusting excuse for a human needs to suffer true biblical hell type punishment for what he did to this poor little girl and then to try and say that she was willing, what the effs wrong with people at all

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

Like i said, there are probably some Republicans who have done this as well, after all it is an elite pedophile ring. I would be just as pissed if it was a Republican.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Where in the h*ll was this child's parents??!!

www.tribtoday.com...

Keenan faces 20 felony charges, including eight counts of gross sexual imposition, eight counts of rape that carry a life sentence and four counts of attempted rape that carry a life sentence.

When he was asked the reason for his admission, the document said Keenan told a social worker he was “feeling suicidal because he had been molesting the child victim for approximately the past two years.”

This went on for three years?! From the age of four to seven?

A parent still bathes a four-year old. Did they not notice anything unusual?

Or....was he a foster parent?

Death penalty, imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Some of the articles I found say this slime raped the little girl for three years, others say it was for two years. Not sure which is the correct amount of time. Either one is just as horrible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join