It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump at Mar-a-Lago again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A family reunion with the wife, kids, and Pence - rather than going to Camp David which would save We The Taxpayers a cool $3 million (a bit more since he's bringing Pence and Barron and Melania)

I'm sure there are folks here who have added up the total budget for his shenanigans. Block grants for Meals On Wheels (for the nation) are around $250,000 -- if he decided to NOT go to Florida for one weekend, we could have 12 years of meals at the current level - or expand it to cover other seniors as well.

This also serves community centers in small areas. I've been there and helped out; these are poor and elderly people who worked all their lives and now get only one or two meals per day - the kicker is that it costs them about $1.00 per meal.

That's also being threatened by cuts.

So stay home, Donald, or go to Camp David.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The cult will be along shortly to correct the record.

Once again, the American populace have lost. From Wilbur Ross to Steven Mnuchin, I don't understand how anyone can claim he's "anti-establishment."

I really wanted Trump to be something more than a plan B for TPTB, but it's become pretty clear.

From supporting the drone program, appointing former Sachs bankers, appointing those who have worked for the Rothchilds (Ross) - the American people were played, and big time.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

And don't forget not putting Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, hotbeds of Radical Islam, in the travel ban list.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Didn't care last time don't care this time.
So long as he busts his hump during the week making America Great Again and triggering liberals so I have something funny to read with my Saturday morning coffee.

BTW thanks OP.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm a little confused as to how something that happens on a near weekly basis is considered "breaking political news."

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Lookin for grins, Jay?

Here ya go. Watch the whole segment.

Yeah.

When he was asked by Tucker Carlson the other day (on FOX) about the fact that he is hurting his own voters the most Trump said, with a shrug and a quick 'so?' facial gesture, "I know."

sigh

Yet they keep digging in deeper. It's so sad.

CARLSON: This bill has, as one of its centerpieces, a tax cut for investors that would primarily benefit people making over $250,000 a year. Already done pretty well in the past 10 years, as you know. A Bloomberg analysis showed that counties that voted for you, middle class and working class counties, would do far less well under this bill than the counties that voted for Hillary, the more affluent counties.

TRUMP: Oh, I know. I know.
Completely unconcerned.

Transcript Source

edit on 3/18/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
So stay home, Donald, or go to Camp David.

Nice rant. Why would you impose such constraints on a Billionaire? The guy probably traveled to Mar-a-Lago to visit his property every time the notion struck him ... when he was just Donald Trump.

If you didn't want him doing this (and experiencing the subsequent associated costs) ... you should have stopped his landslide victory ... instead of wearing some weird pink hat on your head in protest ... after the fact.

BTW ... I haven't read any reports from his support staff depicting ill-treatment. Maybe they're finally starting to enjoy their jobs for a change ... all while President Trump is Making America Great Again.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Can you define landslide victory??..I'm not familiar with it in the context of the last election.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The cult will be along shortly to correct the record.

Once again, the American populace have lost. From Wilbur Ross to Steven Mnuchin, I don't understand how anyone can claim he's "anti-establishment."

I really wanted Trump to be something more than a plan B for TPTB, but it's become pretty clear.

From supporting the drone program, appointing former Sachs bankers, appointing those who have worked for the Rothchilds (Ross) - the American people were played, and big time.

Nice to see some people are with it.
I see by the OP, that former Sachs bankers, Larry and Mo must still be out of favour though. Of course, never mind the meals on wheels thing though other than it being a pretty mean gesture, they will get by as most of the funding is from other sources...84% is the given from various sources, what is gobsmacking, is the comparison to all these mean cuts, with the daily expense to the taxpayer of a half million dollars per day, and will rise soon for the Trump Tower..and a deal of that money will go into Trumpy baby's debt banks.
edit on 18-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I'm a little confused as to how something that happens on a near weekly basis is considered "breaking political news."

When the useless one was running he cried about how hard he would work for the American people. Going on vacation virtually every weekend hardly projects that kind of image. Besides Donnie loves being in the news.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Stop it ffs. If you want your meals on wheels to continue then donate and quit the freaking whining. Nobody on the freaking earth prevents you from doing that. How about inviting homeless people to your home? I've had enough of you hypocrites. Signaling virtue has become nothing like a social media sport but nobody lifts a finger to come up with different solutions.

Trump is constantly under attack and there is a reason for spending that much time at Mar-a-Lago. His family is not safe in DC. The SS took pictures of his sleeping son Barron and posted it on Twitter. There is something really shady going on behind the scenes and H&O are in the middle of it.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If lefties weren't so damn violent, the President could fly coach at 300 bucks a ticket without all the fancy security!

edit on 18-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Maybe we should petition the site owners for a "SSDD" forum?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: JAY1980

Lookin for grins, Jay?

Here ya go. Watch the whole segment.

Yeah.

When he was asked by Tucker Carlson the other day (on FOX) about the fact that he is hurting his own voters the most Trump said, with a shrug and a quick 'so?' facial gesture, "I know."

sigh

Yet they keep digging in deeper. It's so sad.

CARLSON: This bill has, as one of its centerpieces, a tax cut for investors that would primarily benefit people making over $250,000 a year. Already done pretty well in the past 10 years, as you know. A Bloomberg analysis showed that counties that voted for you, middle class and working class counties, would do far less well under this bill than the counties that voted for Hillary, the more affluent counties.

TRUMP: Oh, I know. I know.
Completely unconcerned.

Transcript Source

Why not post the whole interview with Tucker Carlson instead of a cut off transcript? I believe after he acknowledged that he was aware he said that he was going to negotiate it.

I think it's funny anti Trump folks are posted edited transcripts and clips of this interview, clips comedians talking about the interview but never the full thing. The "I know" is an acknowledgment that he is aware of what it's doing and then he says he's negotiating it.

I saw bot threads doing the same thing on other sites. Weird..
edit on 18-3-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Been a tough week.

He deserves a Florida getaway.

+20 more 
link   
Why was it so terrible when Obama went on vacation a few times a year but Trump can go every damn week?!

Once again, conservatives are the most hypocritical people and change their alleged morals at the drop of a hat.

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump is constantly under attack and there is a reason for spending that much time at Mar-a-Lago. His family is not safe in DC.

BS his family is safer at the WH with it's security systems than anywhere else.

There is something really shady going on behind the scenes and H&O are in the middle of it.

You sound like those nuts Levin and Jones. Make up any kind of excuse to protect the orange one. Trump cultist are good for a laugh.

+6 more 
link   

A family reunion with the wife, kids, and Pence - rather than going to Camp David which would save We The Taxpayers a cool $3 million (a bit more since he's bringing Pence and Barron and Melania)

Add to that amount the annual $183 million that its going to cost tax payers to maintain Melania and Barron at Trump Towers! Remember how Trump blasted Obama for spending $97 million on travel over his 8 years?

But hey, who needs The National Endowment for the Arts, when Americans have Melania and Ivanka to look at?
edit on 18-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Only a small portion of meals on wheel funding comes from the government. The national Meals on Wheels office receives the bulk of its funding from sources other than the CDBG(community development block grant)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Your post and point has been busted as out of context.

Phona Bologna.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join