It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
At an awards ceremony Mr DeLonge has stated that there will be a big announcement regarding aliens in the next 60 days.

www.express.co.uk...
"The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

He has been involved in a mystery project, details of which emerged when emails he sent Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks during the US presidential election campaign.

The emails suggested he was in talks with significant US military sources.

DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.
He also said his mission has seen him "hunted" by shady officials, with his phone being tapped, due to his sources.

In his acceptance speech, he said: "There’s a lot that I can’t say, but there’s some that I can, but there will be an announcement in like 60 days.

"I’m so appreciative that I’ve been acknowledged for this stuff, but I’m not done.

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures.

"I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same."

So Tom has finally put a timeframe on this affair, and it has happening very soon, i am excited by the news coming out, no matter what it is, whether its a truth or untruth it will be interesting to hear the next part of the story, i follow with suspicion!
edit on 12-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

+72 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

why is it always " big announcement coming SOOOON "

just make the dammed anouncment

(post by ColdWisdom removed for a manners violation)
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You mean he's finally coming out as gay?

No, he might be coming out as a gay alien. You know, get it all over and done with in one hit.

Notice to all!

If you want to provide alien disclosure, do not give the MIB time to slay you. It is far better to just come out and say it when you have the proof.

Right, intel agencies have 60 days. Got it!

P

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I certainly hope it is true. I was happy with his AMA here. He is at least working on this.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Well, that wasn't a useful comment.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

No, he might be coming out as a gay alien. You know, get it all over and done with in one hit.

)

Nor that.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
No wonder we don;t get many AMAs here. Sigh......

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Two things Mr De Longe. Please don't get killed and please work on your public relations skills. And maybe a third thing please please pretty please don't be a disinformation plant.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

And maybe a third thing please please pretty please don't be a disinformation plant.

Too late.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's just an announcment regarding release dates about his upcoming books or movies.
Nothing major.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Carrot on a stick. Well, you know where you can put yer carrot!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

From my memory of his announcement he said 60 ish day's , hopefully sooner possibly later.
Perhaps it's information on his much awaited Sekret Machines documentary or perhaps something new for us to buy.

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures.
"I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same.

If he knows it all he knows that Roswell, Dulce, Serpo are all red herrings so why mention them.

I await Tom's coming announcement but am willing to bet it won't take us any further forward and it will involve purchasing something.

For me he's Tom DeGreer until he proves otherwise , if it walks , talks and quacks like a duck it's a duck.

edit on 12-3-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I was sucked in on the last ATS live discussion-what a disappointment. It was really cray cray talk. He didn't answer questions-didn't sound like he had been able to put puzzle pieces together.

He has lost my confidence-just mumble jumble pr. What a disappointment.

I won't be joining this charade. 60 days my #$%.
edit on 12-3-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Anything significant or earth shattering would be out instantly. . More bollocks for shameful PR.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I can´t understand why people, if they really have something, make big announcements and endanger themselves with these announcements.

And the following is where i stopped to follow stuff coming out of the mouth of this former Blink182 singer:

"DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51."

Yes, because the aliens there love his music and ordered a concert

Come on Mr DeLonge, grow up!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yeah I won't be remembering to tune it to this garbage either. I'll believe it when I see it with my own two eyes. This guy sounds like a "Billy Mays" QVC Commercial selling people a carrot on a stick.

The sad thing is there are many followers who will like flies to a black lamp go straight for it only to be let down once again. Who is this UFO researcher again? How come I've never heard of this dude?

Sorry I'm kinda out of touch with the underground UFO research thing. Please enlighten me, oh wait don't bother because he's another number who makes the same outlandish claims like the rest of those so called researchers who know everything "first hand" but can't talk about it.

HE SHOULD SPILL THE DAM BEANS ABOUT IT EVEN IF HE IS AFRAID TO DIE. Such a cop out.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

My concern here is that in the AMA (if I recall correctly) he was talking about working on various multimedia projects,with others, but was waiting until he could sufficiently "monetize their efforts".

I guess that's what all the waiting is about.
He's found a way to " monetize".
edit on 12-3-2017 by Tulpa because: with others

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I certainly hope it is true. I was happy with his AMA here. He is at least working on this.

Working on what... Disclosure?

lulz

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Why does anyone give any attention to this charlatan and con-artist?

The big "announcement" will be another book or film he's working on,100% guarantee it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join