It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO researcher of the Year, Tom DeLonge; Major announcement within 60 Days!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff

This right here...validates him above everything else

Cant wait for this announcement...it's gonna be something like..."you see there are aliens...but I cant show you evidence of it...but trust me".

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
yes i am cautious with the info that he is going to convey to us, the line, i am the same as you, is typical mind manipulation, the information is likely to benefit him, maybe not by money but by status, he is heavy into masonic symbolism and does state them as the good guys..

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The only thing this guy has info on is where to buy his book. You don't give teasers on a subject like UFO's without trying to sell something. If you have evidence and knowledge of it, you just put it out there.

Tom is a joke, and so is the society that gave him UFO researcher of the year award.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Just another snake oil salesman.

If he had proof, we'd all be talking about it already.
But you can bet on the fact he's got a book or some other money spinner in the works and that is what will be the 'big thing' in 60 days.

He's just going to regurgitate the same old lies we've been throwing around for decades, i'm sure he believes what he's been told but that too is a lie.

And FFS... they give out awards for this crap ??

He's just a poster boy for the lie.. no more, no less.

We don't know jack.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This guy is an attention whore, nothing more. Anyone really believe that he'd be still alive if what he said were actually true? The ramifications of disclosing that we've been in contact with various alien entities are staggering. The Shadow Government Agency is scarier than the NSA and they're probably responsible for most of the disinformation being spread about the UFO phenomena. They probably keep NASA tight-lipped on what they've discovered over the many years of space exploration. If this agency got wind of someone preparing to disclose evidence of the actual truth, they'd be terminated. It's already a known fact the NSA spies on all Americans, so what makes anyone believe the Shadow Government doesn't do this as well? Is it just a coincidence that "men in black" show up so quickly at the doorsteps of witnesses to intimidate or threaten them?

"DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.
He also said his mission has seen him "hunted" by shady officials, with his phone being tapped, due to his sources."

Yeah right. Some of us aren't that gullible...I'm not buying it.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Tom is a joke, and so is the society that gave him UFO researcher of the year award.

They gave him the award purely for publicity.. This story will definitely be covered in the media..

All these people do is discredit ufology in the long run.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Reviews of the book 'Sekret Machines: Gods, Man, & War" are already out there.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

Seems it's just as we all thought it would be. Rehashed theory of ancient alien theory. No ground breaking access or disclosure.

They are going to try to string you along to buy all three books making you think the "next book" will be the one with disclosure.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

"I’m just like you guys. I spent 20 years up all night, reading about Roswell, Dulce, Serpo, Churchill, the crashes here, Nazis building craft there, Antarctica, what’s on Mars, what’s on the back of the moon, anomalous structures.

"I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same."

It's hard to tell whether he is trying to convince the UFO community or if he is trying to convince himself that he is one of us.

Those remarks quoted above from his acceptance speech suggest that he seeks validation. He's obviously looking for acceptance.

Psychologically, this UFO venture is probably filling some kind of social/intellectual void in his life that being a mediocre rockstar just couldn't fill.

But he's not fooling me.

edit on 3/12/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Thanks for the review link. It seems to be pretty much what I've expected.

In what seems to be a plausible reading, Peter Levenda and Tom DeLonge seem to be laying the groundwork to start a cult and want to use ufology to attract acolytes to their mix of warmed over New Age claptrap, Gnostic obfuscation, and Theosophy-inspired pseudo-Buddhist mysticism.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Yes with a nice big SUBSCRIPTION fee no doubt.....

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yup, it's a disgrace to those who really care.

He won the award for the same reason Obama was awarded a nobel, publicity stunt. It taints the honor and leaves a taste of poop in the mouth for the ones that follow it,

but hey I hear sekret machines is on bookshelves nationwide. Seriously, sekret with a K? tom was never punk and never will be. He's garbage.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Yes so in 60 days will hear about the announcement going to be made in another 60 days nothing new

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I agree. Statements like these are rarely followed up with anything other than disappointment. If the info is available, why not release it now. Well, at least he bought himself 60 more days of people paying attention to him.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Tom DeLonge is in the same league as Kim Kardashian

"I mean, I’ve done it all. I know it all. I read all the same authors as you guys, hundreds of books. I look at all the same sites. I listen to all the Coast To Coast stuff that you guys do. I’m the same."

He is such a researcher and original luminary for the field that I'm really to turn in my tinfoil hat, after I tip it toward him in honor of his brass.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is a new generation of youngsters who need to be duped...Tom is the guy for the job..

He's the new Z. Sitchen..

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
For my part, if this announcement does not prove to be anything significant, I am going to give up on this whole project being anything significant in any way, shape or form.

The rubber band of my suspended disbelief is just about stretched as far as it will go.

Sad but true.
BT

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
For my part, if this announcement does not prove to be anything significant, I am going to give up on this whole project being anything significant in any way, shape or form.

The rubber band of my suspended disbelief is just about stretched as far as it will go.

Sad but true.
BT

I understand, but if you were one of the millions, yes, millions, that over the decades that had a mind-blowing experience with a UFO sighting or other experience that shattered the reality that we are taught to not question, then you would, always, question the status quo.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Reading his new book now, I'll get back to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My youngest son roadies for bands in local venues. He's doing a Blink182 show in the next week or so (in Lubbock, I think). He's never heard of DeLonge....i've briefed him on how cool the guy really is.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
At an awards ceremony Mr DeLonge has stated that there will be a big announcement regarding aliens in the next 60 days.

Seeing that the International UFO Congress ended on February 19, it's less than 60 days now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join