It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the terrorist behind the next women’s march

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hardly an attempted insult, when you purposefully overlook the title.

But again you being the all knowing arbiter on what's right just lik you bought into the discussion and questioned someone's credibility first, then when I questioned yours in response you said "Ah, a referee of credibility ... I've always thought that was a feeble ploy when you have nothing in an argument."

Your in a flame war with yourself, ignore all you like, it won`t phase me at all.

But just so it may shut you up with constantly bleating "where`s the violence" over and over without looking for yourself like we are all supposed to jump at your beck and call...

Feminist Protestor Assaults Reporter

Man assaults woman at women's march, feminist do nothing.

There`s more if you look. Though has nothing to do with the thread topic.
its "Meet the terrorist behind the next women’s march" but I know you have a hard time purposefully overlooking titles and all.

More serious violence to come? quite possibly.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The title of the video was the point of what I said to you.

What value is there in your talking about your opinion of me?

None. I'm not the topic.

An instigator from InfoWars got some folks irritated by yelling into their faces? Tell me, did they hug him too much? I don't blame them; he was cute and a good actor.

Something happened at the Edmonton march? Yeah, the litte guy that shoved the reporter should be arrested for assualt.

I asked about the Washington March. Are you sure there wasn't any rioting, destruction of property, etc. at the Washington March?

That's the implicit claim of the OP. I keep asking, no one can show me.
edit on 28-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Nope

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

lol an instigator yelling in peoples faces?, they just asked them questions, you know to understand what their all screeching about and when they are hear counter info to their delusions they strike out.

One was a female reporter that was attacked, hitting the camera into her face, where was the outrage of all those hypocritical feminists, non existent.

Pathetic but you`ll overlook this as well.

Ignore me all you like from now on and it won`t phase me a bit..

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

lol an instigator yelling in peoples faces?, they just asked them questions, you know to understand what their all screeching about and when they are hear counter info to their delusions they strike out.

One was a female reporter that was attacked, hitting the camera into her face, where was the outrage of all those hypocritical feminists, non existent.

Pathetic but you`ll overlook this as well.

Ignore me all you like from now on and it won`t phase me a bit..

People can see the INFOWARS tape and decide for themselves.

In terms of the 2nd video, supposedly from the Edmonton march ... conveniently, you don't see what led up to the man flipping the bird in the "reporters" face? Also, the large hairy man narrating cut the video to pieces and apparently restructured it to make his point.

You're not the big hairy guy are you ? If so, no offense.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

LOL no.

There are other video`s of that encounter if you wish to search.

Your not those pussy hat wearing or Burka wearing guys with make up on, in the first Vid I posted a few pages back are you?

If not no offence. lol

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I haven't really said that much about Odeh, mainly because I don't really care about her that much.
Looking through the groups that have partnered with the previous women's march I notice one thing....
there is a heck of alot of jewish groups listed!

The organizers behind the Women’s March on Washington are calling for a general strike next month to show the country what a day without women would look like.

www.washingtonpost.com...

and, it seems that it's the same organizers involved in the day without women strike.
in the article posted in the op, if you read it real close you will see that odeh's group is "joining" in, not organizing, not founding...
so, I think that it is an error to claim that they are the organizers of the women's march or the day without women strike.. if you can prove me wrong, please chime in.

The only abortions I think should be paid for by the gov't are those that aren't elective, ya know, those that involve a high risk to the health of the mother and such. I do agree that the gov't should be doing what it can to ensure that all americans can obtain the healthcare that they need though. and that includes birth control. especially if you want people working because let's face it sick or hurt people aren't as productive as work, if they are even working at all. some tend to look at the gov't funds that are being paid to help at least some of those who need help to obtain healthcare and gripe, but they seem not to notice the cost that is incurred because of the many that never are able to get that help that need it. I don't know if it still happens, but a few decades ago in NY social service workers would tell parents of chronically ill children to separate because it was the only way that they could get the help for the child. I know, because my neighbors had a child that was born premature and was spending more time in the hospital than out. my coworker knew exactly how many hours of overtime she could work before she risked losing the gov't subsidized health insurance and didn't matter what was going on in the shop, she would not work over that amount.
people end up on disability because of unmet healthcare needs. and well, if you defund planned parenthood, you more than likely will be finding that it 's gonna cost you more in the long run!
as for trump and his offensive statements, of which the pussy grabbing was only one..
along with all of the even more offensive statements his followers came up with in an attempt to defend him? well, one can only hope that if he is still unable to restrain himself, the interns in the whitehouse are equally unrestrained when it comes to kicking him the nuts!

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I haven't really said that much about Odeh, mainly because I don't really care about her that much.
Looking through the groups that have partnered with the previous women's march I notice one thing....
there is a heck of alot of jewish groups listed!

So do you have something against Jewish groups in particular? yet you don`t care about a known murdering terrorist illegal immigrant leader, but oh yeah DT can rot in hell for a comment a decade ago? your priorities are pretty skewed/backward.

If your whining about the wage gape myth, yeah its been done to death its a myth.

If your whining about violence towards women, well aren`t you selfish because women can be just as violent toward men and children.

If you just want to feel like your special and be a zombie and follow the crowd chanting fascist! xenophobe! bigot! racist! and it makes you right because your in a large like minded group, that doesn`t make you right.

in the article posted in the op, if you read it real close you will see that odeh's group is "joining" in, not organizing, not founding...
so, I think that it is an error to claim that they are the organizers of the women's march or the day without women strike.. if you can prove me wrong, please chime in.

I don`t care if these women were or were not involved in a woman's march however long ago, they are now and calling for a more aggressive approach and they are leaders now

The only abortions I think should be paid for by the gov't are those that aren't elective, ya know, those that involve a high risk to the health of the mother and such. I do agree that the gov't should be doing what it can to ensure that all americans can obtain the healthcare that they need though.

Then if you have any true strength in your own stance on this, make a sign and make this heard in the march your going to attend, see how far you get.

Of all my time on ATS this conversation with you is the only time I`ve ever engaged in this abortion topic because you bought it up to me and others as a reason why the march is important. Yet you don`t denounce the millions of women who abort their own children for their own selfish reasons. These are worse than DT comments.

If women were held accountable for their choices and actions there would be a heck of a lot more cautious women in their life choices and save in needless death.

along with all of the even more offensive statements his followers came up with in an attempt to defend him? well, one can only hope that if he is still unable to restrain himself, the interns in the whitehouse are equally unrestrained when it comes to kicking him the nuts!

Right because women aren`t drawn to wealthy powerful men, yeah Monica really did a job on Billy boy in the oval office, she showed him good.

But hey I think DT is a serious POTUS and he means business! so all you fembots and global elites can try as you will and will struggle against all the good he`s doing and going to do for America but your only shooting yourself in the face.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well, of course, you know you're wrong because if you read an article with Odeh's name at the top, well OBVIOUSLY you are fine with every single thing she's ever done in her whole life. Right? I mean if you aren't condemning you're condoning, right?

And of course, any action or March that is set up by a group that has any association at all with Odeh is completely in alliance with planting bombs and killing students. Obviously.

(If it's not clear, that's all tongue in cheek Dawn.)

What gets tiring over time is the constant bombardment of others' projections ... "you do this" "you think this" "what about this? eh? well, if you're not against that you're this." By the time you've waded through and corrected all that nonsense everybody's tired of hearing about it.

And of course, that's the reason for the tactic.

The fact that partisans and authoritarians don't like is that people sometimes make mistakes, and when they have paid whatever price their society demands of them, and haven't repeated the behavior, then ... yeah, at some point the good they're doing does at least stack against the bad they've done.

You noticed I'm sure that I've asked various posters throughout the whole thread about violence (rioting, burning, destruction, window smashing) at the Women's March on Washington ... and folks keep desperately trying to deflect on by ... because there wasn't any. At the majority of these marches across the world ... there wasn't any violence.

And that's the whole point of the OP, a false equivalency between women saying "enough" and women rioting.

We spent 4 pages on the meaning of the word "militant" ... having it twisted out of all proportion and context.

And of course, we've seen the wild meanderings of folks desperate to get anything negative to stick.

Anyway ... you're doing a really good job and I'm enjoying your comments a lot! Keep up the good work!
edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted too

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

nope nothing against the jewish population just think that it would be rather ironic for some many jewish groups to be supporting the women marches if this palestinian bomber has the kind of influence as is being implied by this thread.

and I've ran across the wage gap too many times into my life, you're not gonna convince me it's just a myth.

as near as I can tell, I haven't really said that much about abortion to you...
you asked why women would feel the urge to protest and I presented three reasons, in my answer this is the only one that concerned abortion...

how many states have passed laws that require a women get permission from the father of the baby that she is carrying before she obtains an abortion since trump has been elected? such laws have already been declared unconstitutional by the supreme court, but since congress has successfully stalled obama's nominee for around a year (one of the reasons for this obstruction was that the nominee made a ruling that conflicted with the sentiments of the NRA crowd) well the states are seeing that empty seat as holding the potential of getting a different ruling this time around. the leaked plan to change obamacare includes the defunding of planned parenthood. again, I could go on and on how the republicans don't really give much of a crap when it comes to women and their reproductive healthcare or rights!

maybe I am wrong, but up till the last few pages, that is all I find.. addressed to you. I have not said I supported taxpayer funded abortion on this thread, or any thread on ATS, except in cases where the medical conditions made it necessary. I do support taxpayer funded birth control for women and planned parenthood.

I don`t care if these women were or were not involved in a woman's march however long ago, they are now and calling for a more aggressive approach and they are leaders now

yes, and I called for an even more aggressive approach in the thread...

just remember,
the best birth control happens to be free, and 100% effective....
and there's just as many men who wouldn't like it if women chose that birth control as there is men.
heck why do you think marital rape was considered legal for so long?

women should just say no to sex, unless they want kids...
having many kids too close together shortens a women's life expectancy and the hormones in the birth control becomes more dangerous as a women ages. much better just to have a sexless marriage unless you are hoping to have a child in the near future.

the best thing the women can do is to do what the conservative republicans want and keep telling them to do...
stop having sex... unless they are hoping to have a baby, regardless age or marital status. it's fun to watch how different the response from the pro-life conservatives is to me when compared to the pro-life conservative response when one of their own does... it's almost like... they don't really want the woman in their life to take the advice that they are trying to crap down women's throats.

oh, and by the way...
I might have found trump a little offensive, but his followers and the republican party were moreso.
don't be surprised if all that good doesn't turn out to be much in the end...
it didn't matter who got in this time around, our country has fallen off the cliff over a decade ago and is gonna go splat very soon. we're just arguing and bickering over weather or not the elite should be able to siphon off the last morsels of food to ensure their survival or not.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
can't help but wonder how many in this thread trying to denounce the women's movement because of this one article were griping about how there were protests against their hero Milo Yiannopoulos... maybe we should be saying that they want to make taking advantage of 13 year old children sexually legal?

I only came across one arrest from the women's marches (all of them across the country) that occurred the day after bush was sworn in. if nothing else they showed the nation what a peaceful protest was since it seems that some may have forgotten. and yet, they got slammed just as badly as those that protested the day before.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

can't help but wonder how many in this thread trying to denounce the women's movement because of this one article were griping about how there were protests against their hero Milo Yiannopoulos... maybe we should be saying that they want to make taking advantage of 13 year old children sexually legal?

I only came across one arrest from the women's marches (all of them across the country) that occurred the day after bush was sworn in. if nothing else they showed the nation what a peaceful protest was since it seems that some may have forgotten. and yet, they got slammed just as badly as those that protested the day before.

Some folks are sexists, some folks just like to repeat what they hear on their media outlets of choice, some folks have made arguing a political side into their hobby, some may even be paid representatives of one agenda or another, and some folks just have to live their lives facing off against an Enemy ...

... and yes, of all the "left groups" to suggest are being radicalized ... they pick the one that had virtually ZERO violence associated with it. Kinda silly, isn't it?

edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

nope nothing against the jewish population just think that it would be rather ironic for some many jewish groups to be supporting the women marches if this palestinian bomber has the kind of influence as is being implied by this thread.

I`m taking your word for it there are Jewish groups with past march's, do you know if they are involved with the up coming march's?

But either way I don`t know what point your trying to make other than Jew/Islam don`t mix etc.

and I've ran across the wage gap too many times into my life, you're not gonna convince me it's just a myth.

I never thought I would, especially by how little I said other than its a myth,

as near as I can tell, I haven't really said that much about abortion to you...

Yep sorry that was my bad typing and not rereading it, I meant I have never had a discussion or expressed my beliefs on abortion ever on ATS, but nor have I ever in my life for that matter and I`m as old as you, or as young as. I read someone's post today on another thread that since 1972? there has been 59,000,000 abortions. That's horrific, if true that almost 3 times the population of Australia.

I remember chats we used to have on similar topics 10 or so years ago, mainly to do with women's rights men's rights fathers rights etc which has affected us all throughout the west, if its not divorce and fatherless children its the slowing of the birth rate and now its bringing in and topping up the countries with immigration and if Europe is anything to go by are at risk of becoming Islamic dominated countries in the future, as the Muslim population have much higher birth rates.

Its this type of divide I believe was programmed from long ago where divorce is now easier than getting out of than a phone contract, that's if they marry at all, a male looses his home and get visitation rights while paying for two households etc making many men reluctant to marry and commit with many of the offspring hurt and confused and also reluctant in relationships and a snowball effect etc.

yes, and I called for an even more aggressive approach in the thread...

just remember,
the best birth control happens to be free, and 100% effective....
and there's just as many men who wouldn't like it if women chose that birth control as there is men.
heck why do you think marital rape was considered legal for so long?

women should just say no to sex, unless they want kids...
having many kids too close together shortens a women's life expectancy and the hormones in the birth control becomes more dangerous as a women ages. much better just to have a sexless marriage unless you are hoping to have a child in the near future.
the best thing the women can do is to do what the conservative republicans want and keep telling them to do...

stop having sex... unless they are hoping to have a baby, regardless age or marital status. it's fun to watch how different the response from the pro-life conservatives is to me when compared to the pro-life conservative response when one of their own does... it's almost like... they don't really want the woman in their life to take the advice that they are trying to crap down women's throats.

Women should just say no to sex? woman want sex just as much as men in most cases, so its not going to happen and is unrealistic.

oh, and by the way...
I might have found trump a little offensive, but his followers and the republican party were moreso.
don't be surprised if all that good doesn't turn out to be much in the end...
it didn't matter who got in this time around, our country has fallen off the cliff over a decade ago and is gonna go splat very soon. we're just arguing and bickering over weather or not the elite should be able to siphon off the last morsels of food to ensure their survival or not.

Things are really bad, but I`m more optimistic than you now with DT in the Presidency, you guys have light at the end of the tunnel in many ways and I`m happy about that for Americans.

edit on 1-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

the federal gov is not providing funds for abortion,
and... it seems like the federal gov't provides ALOT of funds for SOME people's healthcare..
and to be honest, looking back on the debate about the mandate that insurance policies cover birth control, I have to say that at least some on ATS seem to have a problem if their insurance premiums include coverage for it for those in that particular insurance pool who wish to use it. so the "I don't see why I have to pay for someone's birth control" extends far wider than just the taxmoney that is used on it..

it's not the job of the State to provide abortions or contraceptives to all the women of the world.

a more correct statement would be that there really isn't any constitutional obligation of the federal gov't to provide healthcare to it's citizens, nor is there to provide aid to countries halfway around the world. But regardless of weather we agree with it or not, it's been the policy of the gov't to do this for a very long time and then explain to me why you feel birth control should be singled out as not being healthcare.

perhaps something has changed since 2015 on taxpayer funding. It's 24% if you include state funding according to Forbes magazine. www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Milo was a victim of child abuse, from a priest of that RRC, yet because he ripped apart the myths said by the woman's movement and he spoke out about Islam etc he was evil and deserved that riotous treatment, yeah more women's and lefts hypocrisy.

Why can`t the women protest the teachings and abuses in Islam toward women or others, because it just doesn`t fit their agenda.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Women should just say no to sex? woman want sex just as much as men in most cases, so its not going to happen and is unrealistic.

but it's not unrealistic when the pro-life crowd says it? oh, I realize that it would require a sacrifice, but by god, it probably would wake of few up who are parroting it if their wife or significant other decided to do it!

you guys have light at the end of the tunnel in many ways and I`m happy about that for Americans.

oh so you aren't even living in the US? so for sure, you've never had the experience of living in TX, graduating from college during a time when tent cities are raising up around you, searching for a decent job just to be told by you husband that you just ain't gonna find one because the bosses won't hire women as long as the men are unemployed, because well.. the men have families to support while the women have husband's supporting them, or at least should have. and you've never had the experience of training the newbie that was hired for the position you had been temporarily filling how to operate the laminator that was the reason why the company didn't want to keep me on the position that the guy filled because I was very good at running that laminator....
and then finding out that the newbie was hired at a payrate that was considerably more than you were making??

and yet, you are such an expert you can tell me that the wage gap is a myth??

I bet that you have never found yourself in a position where you and your kids would be better off separating from the husband and going on welfare because the gov't is so quirky that they are delivering more value to the single moms than the families that they are refusing help to are bringing home. you only want to gripe because the divorce rate is so high... never mind that the very policies that the gov't has had plays such a part in it being that high-- a party that wants to give the poor the world, AS WELL AS A PARTY that just wants to demonize those people who are working, earning halfway decent paychecks and just finding themselves consistently coming up short and unable to even keep up with the jones that their tax money is giving more then they could ever hope for.
trump, along as most of the others in washington don't have a clue as to why we have the problems we have, let alone how to solve anything. their rhetoric might sound good, might sound reasonable on the service, but if you look deeper and with a little foresightedness, it falls apart.

as fall as the the falling birth rate... is it a women's obligation to see to it that we have a decent birth rate? at least Russia, faced with the same problem bribes the women to have children, all american women get is gripes, lower earning potential, and a stereotype of being a lazy women who is just sitting at home doing nothing but watching soaps all day if she chooses to be a stay at home mom. maybe change the image of motherhood, quite acting like babies are a curse on women for having sex and more women might want to have children.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

the states have the option to add to the federal program any way they wish, so no, I didn't include the states funding.. and I find myself wondering how much of the 6 percent that the federal is providing is for those that are due more to health complications than anything else.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

but it's not unrealistic when the pro-life crowd says it? oh, I realize that it would require a sacrifice, but by god, it probably would wake of few up who are parroting it if their wife or significant other decided to do it!

You refer them to be the pro life crowd, yet your pro life? as I said its unrealistic as women want sex as much as men, so your not that special in that regard either.

oh so you aren't even living in the US? so for sure, you've never had the experience of living in TX, graduating from college during a time when tent cities are raising up around you, searching for a decent job just to be told by you husband that you just ain't gonna find one because the bosses won't hire women as long as the men are unemployed, because well.. the men have families to support while the women have husband's supporting them, or at least should have. and you've never had the experience of training the newbie that was hired for the position you had been temporarily filling how to operate the laminator that was the reason why the company didn't want to keep me on the position that the guy filled because I was very good at running that laminator....
and then finding out that the newbie was hired at a payrate that was considerably more than you were making??

and yet, you are such an expert you can tell me that the wage gap is a myth??

Sounds like your either living in the distant past or couldn`t do the job efficiently enough to keep it, because if this was true across the board on all jobs, no male would ever be employed only females would, simply because it makes too much sense to employ a person for cheaper wages paid and if they are better workers.

I bet that you have never found yourself in a position where you and your kids would be better off separating from the husband and going on welfare because the gov't is so quirky that they are delivering more value to the single moms than the families that they are refusing help to are bringing home.

Your not careful enough with your money, you just lost that bet.

you only want to gripe because the divorce rate is so high... never mind that the very policies that the gov't has had plays such a part in it being that high

What? I said they are the reason divorce rates are so high etc, it was the feminist movements that were used as a major tool in this, creating the divide in the home.

Adam Weishaupt that said, back in the 1700`s...

There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them the more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration.
www.azquotes.com...

Women were used as a tool and still are, those of them that can`t see through this murk and those marching without a clue fall for it hence this topic.

as fall as the the falling birth rate... is it a women's obligation to see to it that we have a decent birth rate?

If your country was Islamic you would have no choice, its little wonder however shocking, Islam is being spread through your country and indoctrinating children to it through some of your public schools, a major push of this came about under Obama.

edit on 1-3-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think this thread title should be... "Conservatives attempt to apply terrorist label to Next Women's March because they're angry about abortion." That way the start and end of this thread will make perfect sense to the reader.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I think this thread title should be... "Conservatives attempt to apply terrorist label to Next Women's March because they're angry about abortion." That way the start and end of this thread will make perfect sense to the reader.

There is no attempt. She is a convicted terrorist.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

LOL guess who made it about abortion, pro life women aren`t welcome to the women's march along with many other stances women have, no agenda here nope its just about women`s rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join