It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure or Alien Card being played ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

This all makes sense and fits in perfectly with what I've been surmising from Tom DeLonge's input since day one.

He's not one of us. And no, I don't mean he's an ET. But state sponsored? I do believe so.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

originally posted by: Aliensun

Yes, you are right, but then, everybody is right to some degree of their personal position. The basic facts are UFO are evidence for ETIs here and now. Governments know this. The whole world is involved in being prepared for the realization that humans, as I've said countless times, are living in a Third World world with third-rate minds and that is a very bitter pill to swallow. That requires care and consideration on the parts of the ETIs and cooperation with major earth governments. (I add the "I" (for intelligence) to the ET term because we have a tendency to think in terms of human intelligence toward them and not of their being higher minded in every aspect of intelligence.)

Confronting the knowledge of of what we are facing ins a world'wide problem that sits behind every decision that modern governments make, be they the US, UK, Russia, China or Japan. To think that the ETIs have no hand in day-to-day activities of earth governments is a mistake. Governments, despite their usual posturing, have learned that they cannot start lobbing nuclear missiles at one another and they don't.

Wars for conquest on earth are a relic of the past. Those conflicts that arise in these times are about massive and drastic social changes that require force rather than diplomatic negotiations. For the most part, the players, governments and personalities, all play their game for their share of the promised land. There are counter forces, natural to the steady force of change underway, but they are not great impediment to what has been deemed necessary. Social engineering has mechanisms to handle wayward efforts.

As for Trump, he is a threat to the real powers that be that have kept the existence of the ETIs hidden for over half a century. But perhaps the collective human thought field has matured enough that our human civilization can survive even if he spouts off on Twitter some day that UFOs are real. --And he may well do that. it has got to happen eventually in some fashion anyway. He just may be the person best suited to open that can of worms.

Maybe Trump will do it if Podesta is triggering him enough. But in my opinion that would be a mistake if he hasn't clearance from the other Terrestral intelligences. The biggest problem in disclosure is however that if trump starts babbling about ETI/TI beging real Amerika instantly will loose air superiourity.

The whole gist of my post was it that there is a level between ETI's and humans that is neglected. Everything is (was?) directed towards slowing down the development of the human race/spieces for the last 7 decades.
Why should ETI's want that ? Why should they even care ? Why care about radioactivty... unless at least a part of the UFO's have their home on Earth. Look I don't deny the existance of ETI's but there is a level that is simply forgotten and I agree maybe Trump might be the best person to bring this level towards attention...
Thanks for your reply I enjoyed reading it.

On another note, what does Podesta have to do with Trump at all? He's from the opposite faction in Washington and also may be on his way to prosecution.

I don't see how his influence factors at all.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I base this on the 'undisclosed' section58 reports from NATO? (does anyone know more about section58). Section58 knew where UFO's would land in advance ... so go figure where the intel came from ?

S&F for the sheer effort you've put into this. I hadn't considered the idea there was another terrestrial intelligence down here with us on earth. I had always associated USO activity with the usual suspects (secret government projects, in some cases and possibly extraterrestrial intelligence in others). This certainly gives me something to chew on.

One thing, what's Section 58? I've Googled it with "UFO" and "Alien" but nothing comes up...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Same here, I googled "'undisclosed' section58 reports from NATO" as well and came up with pages of gobbledy-gook.

Humans don't control disclosure that's decided by non-humans.
For me it's obvious that there is something between (humans - ???? - ETI's).
I fill in the gap by stating that there is another non-human intelligent species on earth.

I agree but would go further by mentioning there are probably several different kinds. This would explain the many different conflicting reports and our difficulty in nailing down what we experience.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

And with that, I agree... They exist, always have... and if they wanted us gone... You n me wouldn't even be here now... Earth would be a dead world in space....

Makes one realize that may be why we are still here... a bright blue-green oasis of human, plant, animal, fish and insects in the millions of diverse places in the cosmos...

Best

MS

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I had an interesting "synchronistic" run into it in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I base this on the 'undisclosed' section58 reports from NATO? (does anyone know more about section58). Section58 knew where UFO's would land in advance ... so go figure where the intel came from ?

S&F for the sheer effort you've put into this. I hadn't considered the idea there was another terrestrial intelligence down here with us on earth. I had always associated USO activity with the usual suspects (secret government projects, in some cases and possibly extraterrestrial intelligence in others). This certainly gives me something to chew on.

One thing, what's Section 58? I've Googled it with "UFO" and "Alien" but nothing comes up...

Well USO's dont make sense at all. why should ETI's build underwater bases ? It simply isn't logical so I abandoned that line of reasoning and fell for... well the usual suspects.

Problem with this is that government UFO's imply some kind of anti-gravity. Although I think that isn't completely impossible it doesn't solve the Archelogical problems... pyramid system all over the world , same pantheon of gods by different cultures ,piri reis map vostok lake e.d. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the most logical () thing was it that there really is a 3th player that has been on earth of thousands so not miljons of years.

Section 58 = five aid ?

Long ago when google was still usefull I stumbled on a file called section 58. At that time it was hard to believe 2009? Basically it was during the 80's that there was a special group of people dedicated to clean up UFO mess in great britain and other NAVO country's . The wierd thing was it that they know in advance were ufo's would land. The members were scared as hell and many died radiation death. At that time I dismissed this as fantasy and eventually delete the file.

Later I've heard about this in some Richard .D. Hall video with regards to cattle/human mutilation in england.

Be aware this is very gross ... Just go over it to 1:00:28 there is a mention of section 58.

and also on 1:07:02... a interview transcript.

1:16:41 ... about 'advanced warning' of ufo landings.

edit on 2272017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

He's not one of us. And no, I don't mean he's an ET. But state sponsored? I do believe so.

Agreed , after the recent behaviour of Celebs in the media I don't even give him the benefit of the doubt. Celebs are used to control the masses nothing more.

and here it goes...

George Knapp full 4 hour interview tonight with Tom Delonge

We do better of without people like him.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

If you live any sort of modern life, you contribute to the way we treat this earth.

You used a computer. the electricity to charge your computer probably came from coal fired power station.

Sadly we all do our part in poisoning the earth in one form or another.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries I understand your concerns, but the change might be due many reasons. Also the dots you connect might be just random events. It's rising spring, as astrologist I find nothing suspicious here.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

so ... many reasons , wrong reasons, random events or spring rising... maybe you're right but the whole Alien thingy is blown out proportion right now as was predicted 2 months ago, weird ?

Question :

I'm not into star constellations I know my sign it's Taurus that's all.
Just curious how does an astrologist deduce the current state of affairs from the stars ?

For instance what do the 'stars' say about the podesta-trump tweet about alien life/Earths....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries Apart from the mystic knowledge astrology is just mathematics. Your sun sign is probably Taurus, and that's enough for general public. However if astrologist wants to be exact, he will consider at least 20 more features before concluding that you are Taurus. In most cases he will find that overall you are something else. To say anything about very detailed question astrologist needs a lot of info. If we take your question about trump as an example, the astrologist must know the exact time to the minute the person spelled that sentence, the exact city in which it was spelled and the previous affairs of that person. Sometimes the past deeds of a person have more influence on what he does or says, and the stars are acting just as background. If astrologist see patterns he always searches for a motive. If there is no neutral motive, maybe its man made conspiracy. However most times things are going causal, I've seen this many times. It acts as disillusionment pill. If you visit several seminars at your area, done by professionals you will find surely astrology to be very interesting thing. However be aware that there is a lot of hoax in this field also. You will have to choose the good bones and throw away the bad ones.
-sent by mobile

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join