It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp full 4 hour interview tonight with Tom Delonge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, I can't help myself, I will listen even though I am deflated by TDL. But George Knapp is super, and my heart crush due to his wonderful journalistic efforts in the UFO phenomena .

The forthcoming book from Blink-182 co-founder Tom DeLonge about his investigation into UFOs is already making waves. He'll join George Knapp for the full 4-hour show, to reveal his unprecedented access to officials at the highest levels of government, military and industrial agencies who provided insights and assistance never before experienced by any researchers in the controversial UFO field. Author Peter Levenda will also join the conversation. Read the foreword (PDF) to DeLonge's first Sekret Machines book.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Keep hearing about disclosure from TDL, there have been some thorough threads on him here on ATS, and conclusion usually is...nothing new.
Lets's see if tonight is any different.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wish he could host when I don't have to work the next day. Oh well, I can still listen to the podcast tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to this, thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I saw something about Tom Delonge when this first came out that he was interested in Aliens/UFOs/Disclosure.
He is banking on this, as in this is I guess what he does now. He doesn't need money. That's for sure.

If I was in the know I would go to someone I would know wasn't just trying to make a quick buck. Someone I could trust.
So there is a possibility he could be talking to people. That was his mission statement basically.

Is there a way to listen online? I actually don't have a radio receiver now that I think about it haha.. I've lived my whole life being able to pick up radio and TV, and now I can't do either lol.

oh,

And George Knapp is a great journalist. He is the perfect guy for this guest. George Noory would just say ok that sounds great so tomorrow aliens land? That's amazing.. We have this special guest isn't' this amazing? LOL sorry Noory, but it is true.

George Knapp unpacks everything.. Digs into it.. He was the only person I believed when talking about skin walker ranch for instance. He's so good at looking at and for just the facts, while also not poo poo ing the unknown. Because nobody really knows.. Some people know more, but no one knows what's really going on.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You can listen here when the show starts.
WSGWstart @1am EST
edit on 2 26 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
WSGW

Thank You very much

I havn't listened to coast to coast in a long time. It starts when? I'm thinking it has to be either 12 or 1 eastern time.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

[url=http://www.wsgw.com/shows/coast-to-coast/[/url]

Thank You very much

www.wsgw.com...
edit on 2 26 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

thanks again.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
4 hours!
That's a marathon not an interview.
Hopefully TDL doesn't dance around the questions like he usually does, and actually puts some info out there for us.
Oh wait...his new book is coming out soon. It will probably be 4 hours of us being directed to buy the book for all the answers to our questions.

TDL has dragged this out for so long, claiming that he's in all this know.
so long in fact, that he plans to release a boat load of books regarding the " disclosure."
Pretty convenient

If he actually knew anything legit and cared as much as he claims he does, to get it out there for us to hear. why wouldn't he just come out and say it, release what ever proof he may have at first and then keep releasing more and more.

I know it wouldn't be a steady stream of income, like it is set over book sales, but at least he would be Providing the people with what they want and what he says he knows.

My honest opinion is, I really want Tom to be what he says he is, but my gut says it's just the same old hoopla pulled by all the others "In the know"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I don't trust him either, but is he really doing this for money?
I can't imagine he ran out lol.
just glad it's George Knapp.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

WSGWstart @1am EST

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Naw, not for the money....I don't think.
After all he did leave the band to pursue this. So that itself does speak some volume as to where his heart is.
Considering as mentioned, he left his main source of cash to pursue this. Not knowing if it would flop or be a hit.

And that does make it, for me personally, someone I want to be able to believe.

But at the same time, I ask myself, why would all these "top ranking officials" be divulging all this top secret intel to him.
Why does he get to be the face of disclosure? Shouldn't it be coming from the government, not an ex punk rocker?

I don't know, maybe I'm being to critical of the guy.

His AMA on ATS was mainly vauge answers or dancing around the question...for the few questions he actually did answer that is.
So hopefully this interview tonight does provide more answers than what we got here.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Thanks Zazz but, no thanks.

TDL can get bent.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

He doesn't need the money, my thought is the "in the know" people want to see if a third party soft disclosure backfires, if it does they can say " silly kid" if it goes well they don't arrested for basically breaking so many laws.
But need something tangible from TDL, or blahhh....

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Thanks Zazz but, no thanks.

TDL can get bent.

Lys why so cranky hun?

I'll report back tomorrow and let you know there was nothing new

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Never underestimate greed.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Actually yes,
That does make sense when you put it that way. Me being a bozo didn't look st it that way.
So ya, I completely agree with that theory!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Cool!

Dang. 1:00 AM - 5:00 AM EST...

Not sure about that one. Time to re=join the club maybe...

Goodnight! Thanks for the head's up on this one. The book is coming out next month...I'm all over that already.

I know you have mixed feelings, so to speak, but look at it this way, it's GOT to be better than the 4chan alien pic!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I watched the same 11 seasons of Ancient Aliens as he did.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I know you have mixed feelings, so to speak, but look at it this way, it's GOT to be better than the 4chan alien pic!

Hehehe

I will listen with a open mind don't worry!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Broken hearted here.

Hey odds on your man Knapp chats about this "breaking news" tonight

It's so coasttocoast

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join