It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure or Alien Card being played ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

This brings me to the conclusion that there might be another highly intelligent species on Earth

Another

I'm still waiting to see the first intelligent species on Earth.

If you claim humans as intelligent, just look at what we have done to our earth and to each other (war), then think again.

edit on 26-2-2017 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: acrux

f you claim humans as intelligent, just look at what we have done to our earth and to each other (war), then think again.

ha nice joke. Well humans are way more smarter than more animals and call them self intelligent. Who am I to argue ? However it seems to me that humans become more and more morally inferiour and destructive towards their own species and the planet.

So humans not so intelligent (I agree) but maybe intelligent enough to see what is beyond the horizon.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

the way humanity wants it, is when the ET's themselves decide to do it.

exactly my point

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What I find funny, is how the ET crowd jumps on every exoplanets related announcement, screaming DISCLOSURE.

No this is not disclosure, neither does it have anything to do with aliens.

It is called exoplanetary science. And you will see more announcements in the future. Why? Not because of disclosure or aliens, but because we've advanced the technology far enough to actually be able to do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Yes, you are right, but then, everybody is right to some degree of their personal position. The basic facts are UFO are evidence for ETIs here and now. Governments know this. The whole world is involved in being prepared for the realization that humans, as I've said countless times, are living in a Third World world with third-rate minds and that is a very bitter pill to swallow. That requires care and consideration on the parts of the ETIs and cooperation with major earth governments. (I add the "I" (for intelligence) to the ET term because we have a tendency to think in terms of human intelligence toward them and not of their being higher minded in every aspect of intelligence.)

Confronting the knowledge of of what we are facing ins a world'wide problem that sits behind every decision that modern governments make, be they the US, UK, Russia, China or Japan. To think that the ETIs have no hand in day-to-day activities of earth governments is a mistake. Governments, despite their usual posturing, have learned that they cannot start lobbing nuclear missiles at one another and they don't.

Wars for conquest on earth are a relic of the past. Those conflicts that arise in these times are about massive and drastic social changes that require force rather than diplomatic negotiations. For the most part, the players, governments and personalities, all play their game for their share of the promised land. There are counter forces, natural to the steady force of change underway, but they are not great impediment to what has been deemed necessary. Social engineering has mechanisms to handle wayward efforts.

As for Trump, he is a threat to the real powers that be that have kept the existence of the ETIs hidden for over half a century. But perhaps the collective human thought field has matured enough that our human civilization can survive even if he spouts off on Twitter some day that UFOs are real. --And he may well do that. it has got to happen eventually in some fashion anyway. He just may be the person best suited to open that can of worms.

Maybe Trump will do it if Podesta is triggering him enough. But in my opinion that would be a mistake if he hasn't clearance from the other Terrestral intelligences. The biggest problem in disclosure is however that if trump starts babbling about ETI/TI beging real Amerika instantly will loose air superiourity.

The whole gist of my post was it that there is a level between ETI's and humans that is neglected. Everything is (was?) directed towards slowing down the development of the human race/spieces for the last 7 decades.
Why should ETI's want that ? Why should they even care ? Why care about radioactivty... unless at least a part of the UFO's have their home on Earth. Look I don't deny the existance of ETI's but there is a level that is simply forgotten and I agree maybe Trump might be the best person to bring this level towards attention...
Thanks for your reply I enjoyed reading it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

A quote from the Galaxy Song by Monty Python in "The Meaning Of Life " movie.

"Pray that there is intelligent life somewhere out in space,
Cause there's bugger all down here on earth."

The Galaxy Song
www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-2-2017 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Combine NYT , nasa and the EXOplanets. Well ok I should be thrilled but I'm not I simply cannot trust the MSM anymore because my radar says it's a diversion nothing more although I hope I'm wrong.

Well i didn't scream disclosure... also a questionmark in the title.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In other words, you are being played. If you believe that the government is secretly communicating with aliens,

Why not ? I've seen a lot (BVD). Enough to know that there is communication or at least communication attemps.

Stargate/MKultra whatever CIA does funny stuff they might have succeeded... First they tell they have no files and then...

Same old... If one don't starts digging though the dirt one never finds gold.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I can see it now. Disclosure actually happens but a large chunk of the population doesn't believe it because their political party told them the news is fake.

If I was an alien, I'd just keep on going to the next planet.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If I was an alien, I'd just keep on going to the next planet.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hate how disclosure has to be a political thing. I don't like the idea of the President or Foreign leader making an announcement. If it ever happens, I hope its something that can't be covered up like a flying saucer hovering 50 feet above the field at the Superbowl or something wild like that. I hope the ET's just drop it on us like that.

I know Podesta wants disclosure and I was worried that if they got into office, they would have some kind of fake disclosure to push their agendas. I wouldn't put that past them.

They could hold a press conference and say "We've been seeing ufo's for a long time but we had to kept quiet about it due to reasons of national security. But we can now tell you that recently ETs have made a peaceful landing on an aircraft carrier and we are working on communicating we them. They chose an aircaft carrier in the middle of the ocean because they wanted to be away from land so no one would see because they didn't want to alarm the public. At this time we are continuing to communicate with them and we cannot show you any pictures or videos right now. But just trust us
"

It would be like the Bin Laden raid with no evidence. Then they could say stuff like, the aliens are telling us that there are many other worlds out there. From their experience with exploration, worlds that don't have open borders always leads to hate, separation, and they are always led down a path to unavoidable destruction. The liberals would eat this up and it would be awful.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Is it the Alien Card being played ?

But now it's NYT stirring up the fry:

Astronomers are excited by the discovery, which suggests that some of these exoplanets — planets around stars other than the sun — could support life and may be awash in oceans.

Source : New York times

7 Earth-Size Planets Orbit Dwarf Star, NASA and European Astronomers Say

All I can think of when I see the reports of these new "earth-like" planets is the crop circle response showing a different solar system with the 3, 4, 5 planets highlighted.

just one of many links showing some info when googled - Chilbolton Crop Glyph

I'm sure it's nothing..... but all I can think of whenever I see the newest headlines in the search for ET's.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I may not be entirely understanding your OP, but according to several sources of late, apparently there's been a major uptick in the number of UFO sightings.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

That article suggests that maybe there's been an increase because of the proliferation of the Internet and social media.

That made me wonder; is it possible that its becoming more the case that Social Media is now actually driving and influencing the MSM?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
or 3) A press release about a scientific discovery.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
personally... the news that a solar system of a Dwarf Star 40LY away has 7 planets...is not a decoy or distraction or an attempt to divert attention away from the civic unrest here in the USA

the news from NASA or whomever the source was just another news-feed among hundreds each day

the population does not seem caught-up in this frenzy that you yourself express

7 planets around one Sun.... Ho-Huum.... except in forums like here in ATS where imaginations go into hyper-drive that there's a Conspiracy afoot in the MSM, (NYT Science Section ??) making that particular info public....

I seen more news and videos concerning the Elon Musk rocket that supplied the ISS a few days ago than this dwarf star with seven planets...with zero proof of liquid water, or atmospheres or magnetic-fields shielding of the rocky-terrains of these (inferred) 7 planets

-------------

I reckon the magical number 7 is a sort of catalyst.... kinda has some association with the Pleiades with 7 stars etc.

see: Ple·ia·des
[ˈplēədēz]

DEFINITION
greek mythology
the seven daughters of the Titan Atlas and the Oceanid Pleione. They were pursued by the hunter Orion until Zeus changed them into a cluster of stars

edit on th28148813102226432017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There WILL NEVER BE any kind of "disclosure". Ever. Period. There is no one person or multi-organization that the whole entire world of nations, religions, belief systems would nor will accept them saying "they're here".

Intelligent people already know they are, have been, always were, and continue to come and go.

Obvious proof has always been here and the world refuses to accept it. Logic calls that "ignoring the obvious".

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: acrux

A quote from the Galaxy Song by Monty Python in "The Meaning Of Life " movie.

"Pray that there is intelligent life somewhere out in space,
Cause there's bugger all down here on earth."

The Galaxy Song
www.youtube.com...

LOVE Monty Python! ....and the Galaxy Song is quite apropos.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Humans don't control disclosure that's decided by non-humans.
For me it's obvious that there is something between (humans - ???? - ETI's).
I fill in the gap by stating that there is another non-human intelligent species on earth.

However if now disclosure is pushed by MSM whatever we all know that that is probably a false flag to honeypot the CT community...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Something is going on for sure. They can't keep it secret forever , so guessing that it all being manufactured so that the public can adjust to that might be a possibility ..

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: acrux

speak for yourself, i aint done none of that stuff........ a hug trees

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join