It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I meant as the nominee. I was not clear.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well since Trump deserves to be neutered for his "ties" to Russia, in light of the revelations herein what should be done with Hillary's hair?

edit on 21-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No one said they hacked the election. What does that even mean? They hacked the ballots? NO one has claimed that. In fact, no one has actually provided any evidence of anything... which is why the NSA has publicly stated they are less than confident in such things. Do you even read, bro?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Well, Cheryl Mills donated to Jeb Bush's campaign.

I am guessing that Jeb was supposed to have been the GOP nominee but Trump blew that out of the water.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: The GUT

No thanks.

No denying ignorance for you, eh? S'okay. Blunder on.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
18 U.S. Code § 2385

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Buck

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

No thanks.

No denying ignorance for you, eh? S'okay. Blunder on.

Back at you, Einstein. Have some more pizza.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Back at you, Einstein. Have some more pizza.

Einstein is overrated. He's getting the stuffing knocked out of him today. Well...at least he gave us nuclear weapons.

So, again: Just partisanship and no researching for you on this one? Why?

Haven't you been vocal on the claim that Trump was in Russia's pockets?
edit on 21-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Before this gets too far....

THIS IS NOT THE MUDPIT

Please be advised that insults and trollery will be removed, with a strong potential for post bans.

It doesn't have to be this way.

Please do not respond to this message.

bigfatfurrytexan
ATS Staff

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It's interesting though, (as an aside) and substantiates the notion that people believe what they want to believe.

Most of the posters on this thread, despise Hillary Clinton, and are consequently predisposed to believe this story.
I don't want to believe it, so I seriously doubt it's merits. Human brains and emotions are getting so predictable. It's like human beings have reached Peter's Principle. : (

Just another worthless observation. Sorry for getting off topic -- not my intention to derail.

Carry on.
edit on 2/21/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It's interesting though, (as an aside) and substantiates the notion that people believe what they want to believe.

How can you infer it has no merit and only substantiates people believing what they want to believe without looking at the provided details? It's sourced.

If they are spinning the facts, then you could argue from knowledge instead of willful ignorance.

Maybe the anawer is that you just want to believe what you want to believe?

Hopefully, Gortex is checking it out. I'll certainly look closely at whatever he comes up with.
edit on 21-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"No puppet. No puppet. You're the puppet."

As usual, Trump was right. Hillary "Uranium One" Clinton, perpetrator of the "Russian Reset", nothing more than a KGB puppet.
edit on 21-2-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
a reply to: Outlier13

I just wanted to say thank you for stating up front that this story was from InfoWars, because that's all I really needed to know.

Alex Jones is an absolute lunatic that should be considered a danger to himself and others. The man belongs in a psychiatric care facility like the one portrayed in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest."

Every time I see him speak, I'm left wondering just how nutty someone has to be before they are involuntarily committed to an insane asylum.

And No, I wouldn't expect MSM to pick this story up anytime soon because I highly expect that it's total B.S. from beginning to end.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Trump appointing AJ to his security council any day now. After all, I think that's where he gets most of his bombshell scoops from anyway.

Now---you've blasted the source of the information. Could you kindly debunk the information presented? I seem to have missed that part of your rant.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised to find out there's truth to this but my goodness that has to be the sloppiest most incompetent money laundering scheme ever. I could do a better job and I can barely balance a cheque book. Seriously from a Russian bank to a Dutch holding company to the Clinton Foundation. WTF? It's the globalist equivalent of using Paypal.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Outlier13

With more and more of this information coming to light on HRC and The Clinton Foundation do you think Trump will reopen an investigation into HRC? What kind of message would it send to the elite establishment they are no longer untouchable? Or is that even a possibility?

If Trump doesn't pursue it, that will open up all kinds of theories.
-Trump was threatened.
-Trump isn't an outsider at all.
-Trump was bought off (I know he is rich, but TPTB have pockets that are far deeper than his).
-Trump is being blackmailed.

Trump is very aware of His mortality so I doubt He can be bought off. I'm willing to bet He is trying to build a legacy so He will be remembered in the history books.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Admin: you need to start charging Infowars for bandwidth.

I hear they are looking at it, but deciding what to charge the very fake CNN is taking some time.

Alex Jones isn't the one investigating this. Have you looked at the documents and sourcing?

If so, can you explain what you make of them? Thanks.

Fair question. Very, very fair. Especially after you asked everyone to explain why they supported Trump and they did en masse and very cogently I might add.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Alex Jones isn't the one investigating this. Have you looked at the documents and sourcing?

I would love to. Please provide a link to a source other than Infowars.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That's cool. But we better not ever see you posting the likes of CNN and their ilk again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join