It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

From INFOWARS: www.infowars.com...

Today Infowars investigative journalist Jerome Corsi met with former vice-head of Armed Services Committee and the House Homeland Security Committee, Curt Weldon, to discuss his committees’ deep research into the Clinton technology transfers to Russia in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations. Weldon validated much that is presented in the following article, which is part one of a series of investigative articles coming out over the upcoming week based on intel by Weldon and other sources:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congress may want to examine concrete evidence showing Russian President Vladimir Putin paying Hillary Clinton and John Podesta for a long time before the mainstream media goes even more overboard trying to fabricate a tie between Putin and President Donald Trump.

The money trail hunt begins with a document Infowars has obtained from the Russian Central Bank “Registry of Significant Control,” known generally as the “RSC Registry.”

This document traces the ownership of Metcombank, a relatively small Russian-domiciled bank located in the Russian Ural Mountains, to ownership by Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire with close ties to Putin.

As we shall see this document provides evidence of the circuitous path the Russian government has been using since Hillary Clinton was secretary of state to make large financial payments to John Podesta and to the Clinton Foundation.

Be sure to keep referring to this document to cross-check as you continue reading the article below.

As the RSC Registry makes clear, Vekselberg has been paying Clinton and Podesta through a complicated money laundering scheme involving Metcombank in Russia, with payments tracing back to the Renova Group, a Russian-based energy and investment international conglomerate also owned by Vekselberg.
A March 1, 2013 article from Russian media in which Vekselberg confirmed the questionable bank deposits.

The funds rediverted to Clinton and Podesta through the Renova Group and Metcombank originate in large part from Rusnano — a state-owned investment fund owned by the Russian government. Conveniently, Vekselberg is a board member for Renova.

A NYT article from April 23, 2015 revealing how Clinton made military transfers to Russia.

The entire scheme involves a Netherlands-listed private company that plays prominently into the international money laundering the Russian government has been conducting through offshore entities in the Cayman Islands, as documented by the Panama Papers.

Money laundering schemes created by professional criminals are typically complicated. To begin understanding the RSC registry on Metcombank, note that the bottom box on the chart (second page) makes clear that Vekselberg effectively owns 100 percent of Metcombank.

First, the simple part.

Metcombank appears to be the bank Vekselberg has used to make transfers to the Clinton Foundation, with the money flowing first through the Moscow branch of Metcombank, and from there into Deutsche Bank and Trust Company Americas in New York City, finally ending up in a private bank account in the Bank of America that is operated by the Clinton Foundation.

How Putin paid Podesta is more complicated.
John Podesta, the campaign chairman of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during her 2016 presidential run. Podesta has deep ties to Russia despite blaming President Trump of the same.

The complication begins when we examine the RSC Registry and realize that Vekselberg owns Metcombank through a series of intermediary companies, starting with the Renova Group, a Russian corporate conglomerate with interests in oil, energy, and telecommunication that lists Vekselberg as chairman of the board.

The Renova Group owns and operates Renova Assets Ltd., a private investment company headquartered in the Bahamas for which Bloomberg lists no key executives, board members, or members of the executive committee.

Conveniently, Vekselberg also has ties to Rusnano, the Russian State Investment Fund, via his ownership and management of the Renova Group in Russia.

In 2011, Vekselberg directed Rusnano to make a $35 million investment into Joule Unlimited, a small Massachusetts-based energy company, owned by Joule Global Holdings, N.V., in the Netherlands, with Joule Global Stichting, the ultimate controlling entity.

The Rusnano investment into Joule Unlimited was made when then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spearheaded the transfer of U.S. advanced technology to Russia, some with military uses, as part of her “reset” strategy with the country.

As previously reported, in the summer of 2011, while he was advising then-Secretary Clinton on State Department policy, John Podesta joined the board of three Joule entities: Joule Unlimited, a small Massachusetts-based energy company; its holding company, Joule Global Holdings, N.V., which was based in the Netherlands; and Joule Global Stichting, which appears to be the ultimate controlling entity.

Podesta, it turns out, has been paid an undisclosed amount, starting in 2011, for serving on the executive board of Joule Unlimited that he neglected to report to regulatory authorities in the U.S., as well consulting fees from the Wyss Foundation, a group controlled by Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss, an investor in Joule Energy.

In an Aug. 2016 report entitled “From Russia with Money,” the Government Accountability Institute noted that Podesta consulted for a foundation run by one of the investors in Joule Energy, Hansjörg Wyss, who in turn was a major Clinton Foundation donor.

Podesta was evidently paid $87,000 by the Wyss Foundation in 2013, according to federal tax records.

The GAI report also documented the Wyss Charitable Foundation has given between $1 million to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Joule Global Stichting was established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on March 14, 2011.

John Podesta joined the Joule Global Stichting’s executive board on June 25, 2011. The Joule Global Stichting is a foundation, but it’s not strictly a foundation in the charitable sense.

A foundation of this type, a Dutch stichting, is a popular means for reducing one’s tax burden, as noted on the website of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the Panama Papers investigation into offshore banking and money-laundering operations as archived and released by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

The Government Accountability Institute concluded that although Podesta is listed on the corporate records, he failed to disclose his membership on the board of Joule Global Stichting in his federal financial disclosure forms when he joined the Obama White House as a senior advisor.

To complete the circle, Vekselberg, the Renova Group, the Skolkovo Foundation, and Hansjörg Wyss all have ties to the Clinton Foundation, either as substantial donors or as participants in the Clinton Global Initiative.

Joule Global Stichting and Joule Global Holdings, N.V., also figure prominently as a client of Mossack Fonseca.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

I wonder if the MSM will even touch this?

Here is one of many interesting parts to this story:

"Podesta, it turns out, has been paid an undisclosed amount, starting in 2011, for serving on the executive board of Joule Unlimited that he neglected to report to regulatory authorities in the U.S., as well consulting fees from the Wyss Foundation, a group controlled by Swiss billionaire Hansjörg Wyss, an investor in Joule Energy."

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I wonder if the MSM will even touch this?

I would be surprised if they did.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Interesting, indeed.

My main question is, why?!

What on earth would Putin have to gain from funding HRC's campaign manager?

Or is this somehow related to that Russian uranium deal?

edit on 2/21/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Interesting, indeed.

I would expect that like the big corporations and banks, they would spread the money around.
Everyone expected Hillary Clinton would win.
The Russians would be foolish if they didn't plan for Clinton Presidency.

+3 more 
link   

Interesting, indeed.

Unless there is a secret deal none of us know about (always a possibility) then the uranium deal is the ONLY thing that makes sense.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Interesting thought might be linked.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Don't talk to Russia, don't do business with Russia, don't even think about Russia.

The administrations has changed, the anti Russian propaganda machine is turned on full to make up for lack of policy, regarding that unnamable, evil, cold war, scapegoat of a country.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So, the plot thickens. Here is what will happen... MSM will keep blasting the Trump administration with the "alleged ties" while at the same time be sweeping this under the rug.

Place your wagers now, ATS.

EDIT; taking with a pinch of salt (infowars)
edit on 21-2-2017 by slapjacks because: because

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting, indeed.

I would expect that like the big corporations and banks, they would spread the money around.

Valid point about the Russians hedging their bets BUT...this all occurred long before Trump declared he was running for POTUS. This particular story goes all the way back to 2009 when HRC first took the position of Sec of State.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was thinking that same thing

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

EDIT; taking with a pinch of salt (infowars)

I hear you but please read through the reference materials INFOWARS uses to back this story up. You can drill all the way down to the publicy filed paperwork from John Podesta on the transfer of series C shares. This is smoking gun stuff and you know the MSM is going to completely ignore this.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It keeps getting worse for the former Clinton Campaign.

No wonder they kept pressing the Trump/Russian thing.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm having trouble following this.

1. The Russians were working with Hillary when she was Secretary of State.

2. Then they worked against Hillary when she ran for President, by hacking the DNC/Podesta.

3. Then they worked with Hillary again, enabling her to win the Popular Vote for President.

4. But intelligence sources say that they hacked the election to allow Trump to win the Electoral College.

WTF?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No wonder they kept pressing the Trump/Russian thing.

So far it seems that every attack launched at Trump from DNC stooges both before and after the election have been a projection of HRC's own failures & corruptions.

It makes it really easy for me to identify the flaws of HRC and the failing left.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.
When did they become credible ?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Interesting, indeed.

Valid point about the Russians hedging their bets BUT...this all occurred long before Trump declared he was running for POTUS. This particular story goes all the way back to 2009 when HRC first took the position of Sec of State.

I believe that Trump is an actual outsider that wasn't supposed to win.
Back in 2009, Hillary was expected to run and win in 2016, after she cut her deal with Obama to drop out of the race in exchange for the Secretary of State slot and grooming for 2016 by the Democratic leaders.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Interesting, indeed.

I believe that Trump is an actual outsider that wasn't supposed to win.
Back in 2009, Hillary was expected to run and win in 2016, after she cut her deal with Obama to drop out of the race in exchange for the Secretary of State slot and grooming for 2016 by the Democratic leaders.

I agree with you on Trump being a legitimate outsider. That's what concerns me most about his longevity as POTUS. No one actually thought he would win. How could anyone even begin to prepare for someone like Trump?

Back OT. With more and more of this information coming to light on HRC and The Clinton Foundation do you think Trump will reopen an investigation into HRC? What kind of message would it send to the elite establishment they are no longer untouchable? Or is that even a possibility?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

With more and more of this information coming to light on HRC and The Clinton Foundation do you think Trump will reopen an investigation into HRC? What kind of message would it send to the elite establishment they are no longer untouchable? Or is that even a possibility?

If Trump doesn't pursue it, that will open up all kinds of theories.
-Trump was threatened.
-Trump isn't an outsider at all.
-Trump was bought off (I know he is rich, but TPTB have pockets that are far deeper than his).
-Trump is being blackmailed.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wouldn't exactly call infowars credible.

However, I would say that their credibility was enhanced during the election when they were the only media anywhere that covered the disenfranchised Bernie supporters at the DNC in July 2016.

They were live on the ground every day at and before the DNC showing the violence being directed toward Trump supporters and then the silencing of Bernie supporters, hiring people to fill in the seats for the Bernie delegates that were kicked out of the DNC.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.

More to it than just "InfoWars"

Wikileaks Bombshell: John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta’s membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund, also included “75,000 common shares,” according to an email exchange uncovered by the Wikileaks hacks.

In the newly-uncovered email exchanged under the subject “Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule,” Eryn Sepp, who was an assistant to Podesta at the Center for American Progress, forwarded a message to Podesta from Mark C. Solakian, who was Senior Vice President and General Counsel at Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc.

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Slovakian wrote in a January 2014 email, referencing the Delaware-based holding company. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join