It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You can chose to ignore the link I posted above and I highly suggest you do .It was not meant for your edification ..Some mushrooms are best kept in the dark ...away from the light of truth . Putin/Russia became the west's # 1 threat when he stood up for Syria and wouldn't go along with the 1983 CIA plan to topple Assaud like they did to Libya .

Please focus on what is important.
I think history is very important for context . I am sure your little history lesson will add much to this thread eh

The election is over. Donald Trump won, Hillary Clinton lost. Clinton can do no further harm to the country.
I would give you a star if that whole statement was true but that last part would have me consult a medium to verify .But thanks for telling us the election is over and Trump one which means Hillary lost 2+2= duh

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Putin/Russia became the west's # 1 threat when he stood up for Syria and wouldn't go along with the 1983 CIA plan to topple Assaud like they did to Libya .

Putin was a Lt. Colonel in the KGB in 1983. Assad's father Hafez was President of Syria then, having come to power in a "corrective revolution," or coup. I am not the one in need of an history lesson. Why are Trump's biggest supporters mostly Russian?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Why are Trump's biggest supporters mostly Russian?
You might want to ask the millions of Americans that gave their support to him by voting for him .Are you saying that there are more Russians that support Trump ? While you find a answer to that also check to see if more Russians hate Hillary then do Americans ...tks

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The election is over. Donald Trump won, Hillary Clinton lost. Clinton can do no further harm to the country. Trump can. Please focus on what is important.

Oh BS!

She DID harm the country and the statute of limitations don't run out because you no longer have the govt job that you used to commit treason!

WTF?

And I think you are saying that when she sold them the 20%, it was ok?

Are you F'n serious?!

Wow.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Trump needs to release his taxes.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

It is a crime when both HRC and her Husband (POTUS) received kickbacks for the sale. It was a big deal then, too. I remember McCain specifically losing it over the entire sale. I honestly believe they thought they could impeach Bill bc of the Lewinsky thing more so than the sale of Uranium One. The crime though was misprision of treason.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

The election is over. Donald Trump won, Hillary Clinton lost. Clinton can do no further harm to the country. Trump can. Please focus on what is important.

Oh BS!

She DID harm the country and the statute of limitations don't run out because you no longer have the govt job that you used to commit treason!

WTF?

Are you F'n serious?!

Wow.

A full investigation into Hillary's dealings with Russia is required to find out how deep the corruption goes.
It's the only way. I'd suggest a special prosecutor.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Not treason. The official policy was "reset," remember?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A full investigation into Hillary's dealings with Russia is required to find out how deep the corruption goes

Clinton lost. Get over it. It is Trump who needs to be investigated now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Please look up the definition. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it does.

If the sale was legal, of course it's okay. Taking kickbacks is another matter, as we will learn as the current President tries to dodge the Emoluments Clause.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Godz Enigma
a reply to: Outlier13

Trump needs to release his taxes.

It's his choice to do so but is not required by law. Congress passes laws regarding taxes and other financial dealings, they should be the ones releasing annual tax returns.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Taking kickbacks is another matter, as we will learn as the current President tries to dodge the Emoluments Clause.

If you think the reason "they" want Trump out as POTUS is because of supposed illegal kickbacks then I genuinely question why you even bother coming to ATS.

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Taking kickbacks is another matter, as we will learn as the current President tries to dodge the Emoluments Clause.

If you think the reason "they" want Trump out as POTUS is because of supposed illegal kickbacks then I genuinely question why you even bother coming to ATS.

Welcome to ATS. In future, you might want to pay more attention to what other members say before jumping to conclusions. Emoluments are just the tip of the iceberg.

Seriously.

Seriously. Oh, and in future, remember that Donald Trump is now the President and Congress is controlled by conservatives. You are now defending the Establishment. Every foreigner who dies because of American aggression is now on Donald Trump's hands. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh, and in future, remember that Donald Trump is now the President and Congress is controlled by conservatives. You are now defending the Establishment. Every foreigner who dies because of American aggression is now on Donald Trump's hands.

And what are you defending through individuals like Soros ...
Who is responsible for all the foreigners who died so far ?

Clinton lost. Get over it. It is Trump who needs to be investigated now.

Since when does losing an election provides any sort of judicial immunity ?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Who is responsible for all the foreigners who died so far ?

You mean Jooz?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I said Soros ...

In future, you might want to pay more attention to what other members say before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

I said Soros ...

In future, you might want to pay more attention to what other members say before jumping to conclusions.

You said:

Emphasis mine. Why are Anti-Semites ashamed of their opinions? Trump has made hatred okay. Be proud of your core convictions. Make Belgium great again.
edit on 1-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Soros is a crooked individual, criminal convict and Nazi collaborator.
Do you suggest all Jews are like him ? I don't.

edit on 1-3-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Why are Anti-Semites ashamed of their opinions? Trump has made hatred okay. Be proud of your core convictions. Make Belgium great again.

Who's the anti-semite?

You mean Soros?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join