It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow, great find.

Shocking, but not shocking.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Outlier13

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.
When did they become credible ?

All INFOWARS did was link multiple pieces of data from multiple sources such as The New York Times, WikiLeaks (the Podesta e-mails) and other sources. INFOWARS didn't pull this from thin air. A person can choose to immediately invalidate any story based on the originating source and that is unfortunate as that person will miss some truths from time to time. Socrates one of my favorite philosophers once said the strength of an argument should be based solely on the merits of the argument and not who the orator is.

I try to remember this even when I am reading / listening to the MSM. I always give them the opportunity to make themselves believable as long as they report the fact instead of turning nearly every piece into an op ed. I'm not here to defend INFOWARS but the story checks out and is backed by what I can only assume are legitimate documents.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Curt Weldon is a true American hero.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.
When did they become credible ?

When the new President of the United States decided to compliment Alex Jones on how awesome of a job he does, and said how "impressed" Alex will be with his administration's work.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I remember that. Hillary quit, and Obama promised to use the full weight of the Presidency towards getting her elected in 2016.

Something must have soured between them though. Biden campaigned for Hillary harder than Obama did.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

When Donald Trump was campaigning, his son-in-law (Jared?) would alert him to important news from Wiki-leaks, Info Wars, ATS, and that other forum whose name I can't recall now.

I hope they're not now too busy, and ignoring the REAL news sites.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Its a real head spinner eh ...Taking the news and turning it 180% is not good enough to figure out what the real story is ...We also have to flip it upside down and then look at it in a mirror to even be in the neighborhood of truth ...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When Donald Trump was campaigning, his son-in-law (Jared?) would alert him to important news from Wiki-leaks, Info Wars, ATS, and that other forum whose name I can't recall now.

Source?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And the other guy they spoke to must have been

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2. Then they worked against Hillary when she ran for President, by hacking the DNC/Podesta.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Wasn't this only an allegation? Considering, I don't recall them ever providing concrete proof/evidence? I only heard "he say, she say"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

One of the main aspect of every good propaganda/disinfo system is to blame your opponent with your own faults.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yep , two peas in a pod.

But he is apparently taking on a new role as occasional information source and validator for the president of the United States, with whom, Mr. Jones says, he sometimes speaks on the phone.

Either way,Mr. Jones is hoping his organization will qualify for a coveted White House press credential. He says it’s not something he’s pining for or needs, but he doesn’t see why Infowars shouldn’t get one when “Trump’s calling CNN fake.”
www.nytimes.com...

Infowars at press briefings

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Interesting, indeed.

My main question is, why?!

What on earth would Putin have to gain from funding HRC's campaign manager?

The weakness of an open funded democracy is that it can easily be subverted by funding from anyone. Not that Russia necessarily subverted it but I guess it looks like they are using the same playbook of influence that the worlds largest corporations do. Its hard to blame them. Really its the greed and corruption of our own leaders thats the problem.

edit on 21-2-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A very interesting story, I haven't seen the actual proof, but it "sounds" very possible. Someone decided to follow the money and isn't that what a lot of us always say? Follow the money. I am interested in seeing how this moves forward, or not. I don't put a lot if stock in Alex Jones, he's a bit of a blowhard, but many a valid discovery has been made through accident, stupidity or carelessness. Penicillin comes to mind. We shouldn't discount the information because of the messenger. Better to wait and see if this is confirmed by more credible third parties.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/21.2017 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Its a real head spinner eh ...Taking the news and turning it 180% is not good enough to figure out what the real story is ...We also have to flip it upside down and then look at it in a mirror to even be in the neighborhood of truth ...

Sometimes you have to turn it inside out.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All I know is that if 'dem evul Russians' really are behind all this, they are making America look really, really dumb. So dumb that it defies belief.

Not that I buy this, but if that really was their plan all along-- look at the confusion they've sowed. Mission success, totally outwitted the Muricans at every turn.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The REAL Russian connection, it was Hillary.

This is awesome stuff revealed here. The Very Fake News propagandizes the very foul behavior their masters are guilty of onto their enemy. Pretty standard stuff from the historical aspect of propaganda organizations.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is a vid clip interview where they mention the Clinton/China connection as well .

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have always had a feeling the Clinton Foundation was involved in more than just altruistic endeavors. Money laundering on an international level is not surprising. Somewhere that uranium deal plays into it all, imo.

Has Hillary's passport been revoked?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sometimes you have to turn it inside out.
that too .
It will be interesting to see how this story plays out in the Russian media . Every thing Russian is always layed at the feet of Putin and it may be the case here or not .One thing for sure is that Clinton's are neck deep in this and Podesa has his feet in the waters too .

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join