It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my president protests live streams

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Of course you didn't:

I think all can agree there are extremism on both sides, but what makes the difference is the amount. It would be hard press to suggest any protest for Obama was even remotely the level that we have seen for Trump, and with Trump it started about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes. Looking back with Obama it was a rather quite change of power and the real complains didn't really start until after the first year when we started to see his ineptness patterns.

Of course idiots come in all flavors - but good luck telling that to a die hard right or left winger.

People protested Obama day one, its just the media and generally everyone except the diehards just ignored them.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult to ignore them now.

The media would have been all over it if people were protesting Obama like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's borderline terrorism, and once they get violent, it's full on terrorism by definition.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Blaine91555

It's borderline terrorism, and once they get violent, it's full on terrorism by definition.

The left got already infiltrated by Antifa and BLM. I'm still waiting for a response why they would allow such groups to join up with them in the first place but only crickets.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's what they are doing. This is the first step. Get people to recognize the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Oh ya know what... I haven't heard him say that....today.
must be an off day. Lol.
Yeah ya know when we will acknowledge that? When he starts acting one.
But that's never going to happen. He's going to be impeached. I give it one year and that's only because of the time needed for hearings and trials.

They've already started the process.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Haha. She sure seems to be important to trump and the right no? I mean he can't seem to get past the election or campaign. Or Hillary.
She's not doing a thing. She's quiet but to you guys apparently she's still a threat. Must be all those votes she got over trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Cool. Nobody wants him. LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've been looking at videos of the "Not my President" rallies since I got home from work. Wasn't the number of protesters more than a little underwhelming? In Atlanta they didn't look very enthusiastic at all.

It's hard work being angry, hateful and spiteful all the time. Maybe they're all just tired out.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's funny. Seems like these additional protests come together pretty quickly.
It seems there are way way more people men and women who want him gone. They are using the organizers of those women's marches to pull additional protests together. I'd say they were extremely effective. Of course there was that small glitch where trump thought those millions of women were his inauguration crowd just getting there late but we cleared that up. Well trump still thinks it but....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And you can protest your own government if your people have issues.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's what they are doing. This is the first step. Get people to recognize the problem.
Only problem here is that some people can't accept a fair result. A few idiots shouting "not my president" is gonna make people recognise nothing at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Haha. She sure seems to be important to trump and the right no? I mean he can't seem to get past the election or campaign. Or Hillary.
She's not doing a thing. She's quiet but to you guys apparently she's still a threat. Must be all those votes she got over trump.

ha ha, I don't vote. Shes around, and shes nuts.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That's funny. Seems like these additional protests come together pretty quickly.
It seems there are way way more people men and women who want him gone. They are using the organizers of those women's marches to pull additional protests together. I'd say they were extremely effective. Of course there was that small glitch where trump thought those millions of women were his inauguration crowd just getting there late but we cleared that up. Well trump still thinks it but....

This sounds like a awful lot like you are happy about the riots and the assaulted victims. Regarding the womensmarch. Most women don't wanted to even be associated with you. The Womensmarch was a disgrace for all the women in the middleeast and did a huge disservice to them. You spat in their faces. You promoted the freaking sharia and the hijab. The most recognizable sign of oppression. You were protesting for rights you already had in the most priviliged country on the freaking planet. You didn't marched for all the oppressed women in the world. You delibrately excluded them. Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Oh ya know what... I haven't heard him say that....today.
must be an off day. Lol.
Yeah ya know when we will acknowledge that? When he starts acting one.
But that's never going to happen. He's going to be impeached. I give it one year and that's only because of the time needed for hearings and trials.

They've already started the process.

He may get impeached, there are a lot of people in congress that think he is trying to make changes too fast. They do not disagree with the changes, but he is rushing them.

You know what I can't figure out. Trump knows the head of Israel personally and gets along with him pretty well. The big Jewish people here in this country are tied to their country pretty well. So I wonder what is really going on with the Media. Look at this link. A majority of the networks are actually controlled by the Jewish people. There is a conspiracy hidden here that should be looked at. Trump actually knew the head of Israel before he ran for presidency.
rense.com...

Also, the Jewish people also run most of Sweden's media, like eighty percent of it. I can't figure out what is really going on here, I think there is a lot more to this newspaper bashing by trump than meets the eye. I think it is purposely being done and approved to be done. We might be being played by some group of people, Trump might be in on it.

I know, I have been too long on a conspiracy site, but this just doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We are well aware of the problem.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

These protests do not come together quickly at all and it doesn't seem to me that "there are way more people men and women who want him gone".

You should look in to the organizer of the womans march and decide if you believe in her beliefs before blindly following because you are a woman and she is a woman.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Being "quiet" is not necessarily what's really happening. Anyway it's Obamas seditious setting up camp openly to destroy Trump. The guy is diabolical. Why aren't lefties protesting his open sedition?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
double post
edit on 20-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

www.proudcons.com...
That should explain it just fine.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Black_Fox

All I can think of while watching this, besides SMFH, is the herd needs thinning.

One of these days a far right is going to become unglued and take out a lot of these people. I really do not want to see that happen.

Thankfully..protests in general, are losing their effectiveness and newsworthiness. How many have their been since Donald Trump beat Hillary?

The Boy Who Cried "WOLF!!" too many times, comes to mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join