It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not my president protests live streams

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Step right up, come one, come all.
Witness democracy in action.

Come see signs being held, people chanting and screaming points of view.
So grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the show.

ORTV LIVE! Not My President Day Protests Nationwide

LIVE Stream: Not My President Protest NYC - Anti Trump Rally - Not My President's Day (2/20/2017)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Imagine if we gathered together to fix problems instead of protesting against them.

Mongs.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No kkk, no Facism in USA, how do they equate that with Trump?

Oh its ABC news live stream...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Interesting, hasn't anybody informed these people that Trump is the president of all Americans yet? It doesn't matter if you believe he isn't, the fact is he still is. Where do these people get their brains from, I bet their parents both blame the other one.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
If they worked as hard FOR America as they marched against Trump maybe we could fix a few things!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting, hasn't anybody informed these people that Trump is the president of all Americans yet?

Hillary never thought ahead to write a succession speech, so they think she still won.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
We've got protests against the proposed State visit from Trump, in a few cities here in the U.K.

As I type, my Government are debating the proposed State visit as a result of a petition against it, reaching the required number of signatures for Government to debate it. It has been signed by a bunch of Snowflakes who love Democracy, as long as it goes their way. Probably signed by the same people who voted to remain in the E.U

There was a counter petition, so that has to be debated as well.

It's nice to know my hard earned taxes are not being wasted in any way.

edit on 20/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another stream
FOX 10 Phoenix

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
No kkk, no Facism in USA, how do they equate that with Trump?

Oh its ABC news live stream...

I don't see the correlation, but sure, abc controls all those people and what they chant. Trump said so, thus the media is your enemy. Fox is also streaming this... i guess no correlation can be deduced eh?

----
edit on 20-2-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It looks looks like a gross, mad, fat and single feminist convention.

Who's sponsoring these healthcare drains?

Mc Donalds?.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

LIVE Stream: Not My President Protest NYC - Anti Trump Rally - Not My President's Day (2/20/2017)

Witness "democracy" in action? More like a whinefest full of retards that would rather destroy the country than help unite it. This isn't democracy. Anybody watching this live stream is watching so they can roll their eyes at level of immaturity our society has become.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How about protesting real issues? These protesters are just as dumb as the Womenmarchers who couldn't even agree on a motto. Why don't they protest the injustices in the middle east? Nobody is lifting a finger to prevent child poverty in my country too. Erdogan incarcerated 70.000 people and not a peep from anyone of these protesters. # all of you who participate. You're nothing like a bunch of morons and hypocrites. You pretend to do this for the world but in reality you don't even care what is happening outside your freaking bubble.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Doesn't matter, most of the crowds look thin except for NY, a state the voted against him. I'm sure they're out in full retard in California, too.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

You can just hush!
LOL

You leave my intro alone.

You can always start your own thread and word it any way you like.

edit on 20-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

All I can think of while watching this, besides SMFH, is the herd needs thinning.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It looks looks like a gross, mad, fat and single feminist convention.

Who's sponsoring these healthcare drains?

Mc Donalds?.

I got a chant for all those angry men... Ho ho, hey hey, Donald Trump is here to stay.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Those idiots are so disrespectful. I've bet just hearing the words President's Day makes their blood pressure go up.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of cry babies. Can you imagine the outrage if the Right had thrown this kind of hissy fit at obamas election?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
If they worked as hard FOR America as they marched against Trump maybe we could fix a few things!

I like that attitude. Trump is not unreasonable, if people approached them with good policies the right way, he would probably look into it.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Witness "democracy" in action? More like a whinefest full of retards that would rather destroy the country than help unite it. This isn't democracy. Anybody watching this live stream is watching so they can roll their eyes at level of immaturity our society has become.

These people are 'destroying the country' because they're protesting? How? Where?

Your post is ironic on multiple levels.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join