It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have always thought the damage at the Pentagon was caused by a missile and the only footage released of an object hitting the Pentagon, Is non conclusive imo.

Whether it was a stolen Russian missile, who knows, but initial reports from on the scene reporters suggested they didn't hear or see a plane. This changed within a couple of hours to fit the narrative of a plane hitting.

How could a poorly trained hi-Jacker perform such a manoeuvre? Where were the wings?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OP, love it, a bit of " remove truths protective layers", great post..

Apollogists (hey, new name) please don't use that to argue the moon landings, its a paraphrase just being used to make a point and not about the contextual use by Neil Armstrong.

Lets look at the item, wings, check, low flying, check, going at speed, check, easy to mistake as plane, slim but show me the footage from the camera's held under national security and I'll talk then.

Great story of the back events and how about that, Dick Cheney in the mix AGAIN....That man just about gets everywhere or nowhere in 2001.

Great read....Thank you..

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigLes
These types of missile can be guided to target by Operators in an aircraft however - I believe the Russians have some of their 4 engine turbo-prop Bears equipped for this task...

...weren't there "white mystery planes" circling the areas on that day..?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Diamater of hole left in E Ring wall was about 96 ft

911review.com...

In reality were 2 holes - top was created by fuselage . It was about 17 ft in diameter

Main hole left by wings and engine was 96 ft

Engines ?? Did someone mention engines ??

911research.wtc7.net...

This shows the central rotor of a jet engine, stripped of the turbine blades

Little big for cruise missile isn't it ...??

Picture of combustion chamber

911research.wtc7.net...

Schematic of Rolls Royce jet engine used on Boeing B 757

911research.wtc7.net...

Here is detailed analysis of engine parts recovered from Pentagon

www.aerospaceweb.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

I find it absolutely impossible that an aluminum nose and fuselage can penetrate reinforced concrete through three sectors of the Pentagon. This is literally what these missile are meant to do, not airplanes.

Except the explosion and fireball occur at the impact site on the outside ring of the building complex, not in the third ring.

Mind explaining how the damage to the first ring is more severe than the tiny hole in the third ring?

I mean , if the war head is designed to penetrate and all, then detonate, don't you think the worst explosion would be at the farthest point the missile penetrated?

You should have done your warhead homework, before blaming the Russians, your real motive for this debunked premise of a thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

"Mystery" white plane was E4B communications/command post aircraft launched out of Andrews at same time
as Pentagon strike

www.af.mil...

To provide direct support to the President, the Secretary of Defense, and the JCS, at least one E-4B NAOC is always on 24-hour alert, 7-days a week, with a global watch team at one of many selected bases throughout the world

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Great read. Gets ones mind to thinking.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I for one thought common sense said a missle hit the pentagon.

But regarding 9/11, common sense is not so common.

But this OP is corraborating evidence that solidifies evidence for others, and changes nothing for me and countless others wise to this attack.

OS believers are the real dreamers! (And the real complete fools!)
edit on 0436x6704America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Thank you for helping getting ATS back on track again. Indeed, it is hard to believe that a plane hit the Pentagon, given the impact profile, the incredibly low flight path required and the puzzling fact of missing impact holes for the engines. Also, it is very strange indeed that all video-footage of the incident mysteriously disappeared into dark vaults of TPTB.

However, the question remains from where the missile should have been launched? Any theories on that?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
All you need to know about 9/11, google "9/11 purim children" and look at the pics.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not to knock the well thought out post but.
How can you explain the eyewitnesses that saw the plane fly over and hit the Pentagon?

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

"Mystery" white plane was E4B communications/command post aircraft launched out of Andrews at same time
as Pentagon strike

www.af.mil...

To provide direct support to the President, the Secretary of Defense, and the JCS, at least one E-4B NAOC is always on 24-hour alert, 7-days a week, with a global watch team at one of many selected bases throughout the world

you seem oddly sure that this plane made its rounds "at the same time as the Pentagon strike."

you sure about that? care to provide any supplemental information to support that?

EDIT: because, you know, if you're wrong about this one significant detail, this would send you down a rabbit hole you don't seem like you're prepared for.

namely: if the "E-4B" was in the air *prior* to the pentagon strike, your position suddenly has a whole bunch of inconvenient holes and baseless suppositions.

9/11 List Of War Games, E-4B INCLUDED

edit on 19-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Your conspiracy theory thread rocks
I thought about a missile a while back but this is from a totally new and fresh angle. Very well done as I did enjoy the read **applause**

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not to knock the well thought out post but.
How can you explain the eyewitnesses that saw the plane fly over and hit the Pentagon?

911research.wtc7.net...

These witnesses were probably bought and paid for by the DNC to get Obama in.

Someone could have paid me a $200 to just say "Oh yeah, there was this long plane, looked like a jumbo, flying towards and hitting the pentagon. I literally just # my pants when I saw that happen. So now I have to go and change."

Best $200 I have ever made

edit on 19-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

as Pentagon strike

www.af.mil...

STRATCOM reportedly terminated the 2001 Global Guardian at 9:03 AM after Flight 175 crashed into the South Tower. [53] However, the E-4Bs remained aloft. [54] In his 2003 book about cyber-terrorism, Black Ice, author Dan Verton, a former US Marine Corps intelligence officer, writes that at approximately the time of the second World Trade Center strike an E-4B carrying civilian and military officials was preparing to lift off from an airport near the nation’s capital. [55] This was almost certainly the doomsday plane seen over the White House. Verton also mentions that the E-4B was participating in a military exercise–––probably Global Guardian. When I contacted Verton I learned a few more details. His informant is a “long-standing source” and was on board the E-4B the morning of 9/11. Verton did not know the exact time when the E-4B took off. All he knows is that “they transitioned from exercise status to real-world status in the air.”

SOURCE

got anything that contradicts the above? if not, looks like you have to change your tune if you want to retain accuracy.
edit on 19-2-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
eyewitnesses saw the airliner, and pieces of it were photographed. the airliner was on radar, and the pentagon was warned it was inbound

the real conspiracy isn't as sexy, but clarke tells a story similar to the pearl habor legend, that we knew it was coming but did not stop it to have the moral high ground to start a war

its hard to believe 11 people with box cutter did this, but they did
edit on 19-2-2017 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
I am not writing this thread to convince anyone of anything. I simply present a theory from a Russian Nuclear Scientist and the coincidental evidence that I found supports what he says. Other than that, I just want to see what ATS thinks about this coincidence against accusation.

Dmitiri khalezov a former Soviet Nuclear scientist, made a public claim that what hit the Pentagon was a P-700 Granite Missile.

This got me interested, so I looked into it.

This is a P-700 Soviet era Granite Missile. It's an ICBM that can travels at Mach 2.5.

Anyway, that's all. Love to hear your thoughts. Is this Cheney connection to Kersk Sub sinking and salvage and missing P-700's just in time for September 2001 intriguing or nah?

AAC

Interesting...

What you are telling here, leads to this potential scenario:

1) We need a cruise missile. We can't use one of our own. That's too risky.
2) Where can we find one?
3) Let's get one from a Russian submarine.

In this world there is so much # going on, that I would be surprised by nothing whatsoever.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: AMPTAH

Well, there is always the matter of Rumsfeld announcing the 2.7 trillion dollars of unaccounted for money.

Rumsfeld did not announce the missing funds. On 10 September 2001 he was deposed by a House subcommittee member Cynthia McKinney about those missing funds, and that means that as slow as Congress does things, the knowledge of the missing funds existed before Bush took office.

Great thread here about the Granit missile! I had heard the story before, but was never aware of the Halliburton connection. Thanks much for that info.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Nonsense. The cellphone calls that are the foundation of the story were impossible in 2001--the technology would not allow them, not to mention the transcripts of the supposed conversations are almost theatrical.

The FDR for the "airliner" provided by the government offered bogus data. It was not even assigned to a particular airframe as real FDRs are.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Personal opinion only but the last 15 seconds of the Porter Goss video, doesn't sound like any aircraft I've heard before, although I appreciate the sound quality isn't great.

Even though the grainy cctv of the impact isn't great, it still doesn't look like a plane hitting the Pentagon that day. Together with the flight analysis about the turn and descend supposedly carried out by someone who had NEVER flown a commercial jet before......it just doesn't add up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join