It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest Coincidence regarding the Pentagon attack on 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Gee, no one remembers the diameter of the turbine found there at the pent

Quit talking semantics on the facade dam boys.....a wide body left a twenty foot punch mark....yep, the landing freaking gear did the hole punching through the different rings....

The turbine was not a rolls 211, it was ''twas a cruise missile diameter.."....slam
edit on 19-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamALWAYSright

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation
a reply to: IamALWAYSright

Did you read the thread? It's a ICBM that flies at low altitude so as not to be seen by radar. NORAD registered an energy displacement from an ICBM (or equivalent) the morning of 9/11.

The ICBM could've taken off from anywhere within 5,000 miles. They are guided with computers.

AAC

Like I asked.... Launched from where? What about the plane debris #ing everywhere? Double your meds. Lemme guess.. you are a Trumpanzee?

What does it matter where it was launched from? Answer me that, first.

The plane debris? Did you happen to see the Feds entering the scene with big bags full of "something."

Why don't you answer this: Why were all the sensor cameras turned off that morning at the Pentagon beside one video that was proven to be doctored only after the Army General came out against official story?

During a FOIA request, it was driven that the Fed had 85 camera recordings that they classified for what reason I have no idea.

Look, I do not pretend to know what happened. All I am saying is that what they said happened, did not happen.

AAC
edit on 19-2-2017 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The real question isn't whether it was a missile.

The real question is why the "cover up" ?

See. The cover up suggests an inside job. Which in turn suggests it wan't Saudi Arabia terrorists. Which explains why Trump can't put Saudi Arabia on his "ban" list of nations. Because, somewhere, at the highest levels of governments, both US and Saudis know the truth. And it's only so far they can push the fiction, before it begins to do damage to the financial interests of both nations.

Exactly. Why go so far as to classify the 28 pages that basically says that Saudi Arabia sponsored the attacker and the US did nothing about it.

Kind of like when Hillary Clinton in a WikiLeak email admits that Saudi Arabia and Qatar fund and shelter ISIS?

AAC

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: AMPTAH

Well, there is always the matter of Rumsfeld announcing the 2.7 trillion dollars of unaccounted for money.

Guess where the backups for that audit was located? WTC 7 - destroyed.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Thank you. This is what conspiracy sites are about!

And as a plus, it sounds quite reasonable too!

but, I'm not sure of the motivations. Why would the Ruskies do 911 and why would Haliburton be involved if the US torpedoes the Kursk?

The motivations seem irrational.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Good thread OP.

Getting back to normal around here, slowly but surely.

There is so much that we will never know about that day. I just hope something comes to light in my lifetime.

Personally, I'm in the missile camp.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Mohammed Atta, the pilot of the first plane to crash into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, had met with a senior Iraqi intelligence agent in Prague, Czech Republic, five months before the attack. But Iraqi intelligence was just a client of Russia's intelligence service. It brings a new understanding to the fact that President Putin was the first foreign President to call President Bush on 9/11. One may conjecture that he knew in advance what was to happen.

- Konstantin Preobrazhensky, former Lt. Colonel in the KGB who defected to the United States in 1993, "Russia and Islam are not Separate: Why Russia backs Al-Qaeda"

September 11, 2001 was directly rooted in a joint Soviet/Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) operation conceived in the aftermath of the 1967 Six-Day Arab-Israeli War. The object of this joint operation was to repair Moscow's prestige by turning the Islamic world against Israel and by creating a rabid and violent hatred for its main supporter, the United States. The strategy was to portray the US, this land of freedom, as a Nazi-style "imperial-Zionist country" financed by Jewish money and run by a rapacious "Council of the Elders of Zion" (the Kremlin's epithet for the US Congress), the aim of which was allegedly to transform the rest of the world into a Jewish fiefdom. In other words, the heart of the joint plan was to convert the historical Arab and Islamic hatred of the Jews into a new hatred of the United States. We threw many millions of dollars at this gigantic task, which involved whole armies of intelligence officers.

- Ion Mihai Pacepa, former acting chief of Communist Romania’s espionage service, From Russia With Terror, FrontPage Magazine, 3/1/04

"The KGB was engaged in terrorism for many years, and mass terrorism. At the special department of the KGB they trained terrorists from practically every country in the world. These courses lasted, as a rule, for a half-year. Specially trained and prepared agents of the KGB organized murders and explosions, including explosions of tankers, the hijacking of passenger airliners, strikes on diplomatic, state and commercial organizations worldwide."

- Assassinated FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko (Jeff Nyquist's "Is Al Qaeda a Kremlin Proxy?", 8/13/05)

The right hand of bin Laden, the Number Two in 'Al-Qaeda', was trained at the secret base of the Russian secret services on Caucasus, the former Lieutenant Colonel of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) Alexander Litvinenko told the Polish Rzeczpospolita newspaper.

- Assassinated FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko (Russian Secret Services' Links With Al-Qaeda, 7/18/95, AxisGlobe.com)

Thought these quotes would be of interest here...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Thank you. This is what conspiracy sites are about!

And as a plus, it sounds quite reasonable too!

but, I'm not sure of the motivations. Why would the Ruskies do 911 and why would Haliburton be involved if the US torpedoes the Kursk?

The motivations seem irrational.

The Russians did not do 9/11. What I am postulating is the coincidence of a Russian Nuclear scientists who claims America stole P-700 from their sunken Kursk Sub to use as the missile that struck the Pentagon.

I am not saying the US torpedo's the Kursk. I am just giving thoughts that came from that event. Today, Russia has backed away from claiming a foreign Sub hit the Kursk and that Hydrogen Peroxide that is used in the missiles to create oxogen for combustion was the culprit. Today they are saying that a sailor started the engines of the missile too soon before the latch was open.

I said all that detail because that was the detail going back and for at the time.

Amazing, Halliburton won the contract to salvage and could have stolen P-700's while they were down there.

This is what the Russian Nuclear scientists was saying that P-700's were missing from the sub when it surfaced.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I would have posted that video as well but I couldn't verify it as authentic. Not saying that it's not authentic.

AAC

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

It is my personal assessment the world is at war. The war is between the Nationalists and Globalist.

So 9/11 was a Globalist event. Which means that Globalists leaders knew in advance which would explain a lot.

I am happy to think that the collective of humanity is waking up to this dastardly plot. I think Globalist overplayed their hand with multiculturalism and immigration. This refugee hope will be the nail in Globalism's coffin. If not, we will experience another global war.

Trump and Putin are Nationalists. They are fighting Globalism. This is why Putin Annexed Crimea. This is why BREXIT happened. This is why Trump was elected. This is why the French elections will see a female Trump. This is why more countries will bow out of the EU.

This is a great time for Nationalist.

AAV

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Someone has to mention...as a mere side note

The biladins built the bushes bathroom.......and refineries.....yup,they're buds,,yes they tell each jokes over drinks, I'm sure

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: pirhanna

A missile? Hmmm. Okay, Launched from where? Please say the airport.

Ask Bill Clinton. Even Bill has publicly stated that the Pentagon was BOMBED. Research and learn for yourselves that believing the mainstream BS is only going to lead you to a mental manure lagoon.

LOL. Any proof of a bomb? Where is this quote of Billy? Enlighten me, chief.

Asking others to educate you on public domain information only shows that you have become accustomed to being spoon fed what to believe and how to think by others. The only way to break that cycle is to come to terms with that, wake up, and start discovering things all by yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Halliburton didn't salvage the Kursk. They were hired to recover what remains they could. A Dutch consortium, led by Mammoet did the actual salvage operation.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

this thread is absolutely outstanding.

thank you for all of your work.

as for firerescue, i think he's in the wrong forum board.

it's either that, or you're being a little bit too logical for someone's liking.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Really. The diameter thing again. Thanks for giving bad information.

One, blading can be damaged to the point the diameter is less than spec? The ends of the blades get knocked off!

Two, turbofan jet compressor discs are comprised of many different compression stages / expansion stages with discs of different diameters. The flow path diameter of a turbofan jet is not uniform. The flow path grows smaller and larger between compression and expansion stages.

Thee, the turbofan blades/discs have serial numbers. Prove the parts had the wrong serial numbers.
edit on 19-2-2017 by neutronflux because: As er to large

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was aware of that. I thought I said recovering of bodies, but I just looked back and saw that I wrote both.

That said, Halliburton was down there before the salvage team.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Let me also add. Are we to believe that the alleged airplane zipping thorough the Pentagon's interior layers never hit a support column? In fact, I would say that the fact that the impact was at an angle through the building makes it less likely it didn't hit a steel rebar reinforced support column or two or three.

How do you get passed that? Are you going to tell me that the airplane made the perfect angle (which might not even be possible) to avoid a support column?

The plane idea just doesn't hold up to logic. Forget all the other red flags and the fact that not one picture of luggage has been seen.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The pentagon was built to 4O's code as an office building.

All structural concrete used in office buildings are reinforced by rebar.

The aircraft crash video you referenced was a test of a mockup of a nuclear reactor shell design to stop an aircraft strike breaching the reactor containment.

It's thickness of the wall that matters and how solid. You forgot to mention most of the walls were not solid because of numerous window openings.

Title: Pentagon Rings and Exit Hole
www.911myths.com...

The perimeter exterior walls of Ring E are faced in limestone and backed with unreinforced brick infilled in the concrete frame. Nearly all remaining exterior walls are 10 in. concrete.The first story at AE Drive is brick infilled in the concrete frame, with no windows.The concrete walls have 5 by 7 ft openings for windows and include columns built in as pilasters, corresponding to column locations below, and girders reinforced within the wall.
fire.nist.gov...

Your fantasy Vs physical evidence with corresponding eyewitness accounts, correct parts in wreckage for jet, wrong parts in wreckage for missile, and missile had wrong wingspan to clip the five light poles in the flight path to the pentagon.

Thanks for promoting fantasy over facts.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

With Russians on scene watching their every move. There is no way they could have gotten a cruise missile that's 33 feet long up and past them.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What makes you so sure Russians were on the scene watching their every move? I realize Russian divers were on assistance to the Norwegian arm of Halliburton (though only a few in comparison to Norwegians). But how do you know that the locals didn't go to their homes after their shifts while the Norwegians remained on their vessel?

If you have evidence, I'd love to hear it. I comb the surface on this subject and have only presented a suggestion.

You can write off the suggestion if you will, but not on the basis of something you don't know happened the way you're seeing it.

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join