It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100,000 to the first person proving Thimerosal (mercury) is safe to inject into children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

so you only refute that? a number I pulled out of my head to indicate the vast, VAST majority of people are are protected.

And anyway, I don't live in the states where obviously this anti-vaccination "movement" is more of a problem
edit on 17-2-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another type of WMD.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms

so you only refute that? a number I pulled out of my head to indicate the vast, VAST majority of people are are protected.

And anyway, I don't live in the states where obviously this anti-vaccination "movement" is more of a problem

No I refute your entire lame post. It is lame because the entire 'fact' that you based it upon was a number which was as you said pulled from your head.

(post by ALSGoes4th removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th

This is awkward,lol

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I was vaccinated, my children and grandchildren were all vaccinated. We are all just fine. I lived in one of the first areas of the us to have floridared water and I have never had a cavity. This anti vaccination crap is just that. I think anyone who doesn't vaccinate their children should have them taken from them. I have a friend who can barely walk because he wasn't vaccinated against polio. People need to wise up and quit seeing bogeymen behind every tree. Your children's health is at stake.

You raise an interesting point, "I am fine." how did you come to this conclusion. It has been said that the fluoride was/is used to deter soul based connection stemming within the pineal gland and there are many who contend that the vacs actually alter dna programming. Assuming both of those are true, how do you know the vacs and fluoride "didn't' hurt you none?" What if all that you were meant to be was thwarted by the introduction of chemicals, Fluoride and Mercury, that the EPA (and those involved with the Manhattan project btw) considers frighteningly toxic to to Earth itself. How is it that those chemicals are really, really bad for Earth, but not bad for humans?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The reward guy is kind of dumb.

Obviously $100,000 to prove it's unsafe would be better.

This is how and why smoking cigarettes are still legal. It takes forever to prove something authentically 'safe', even if it's not.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: damwel
I was vaccinated, my children and grandchildren were all vaccinated. We are all just fine. I lived in one of the first areas of the us to have floridared water and I have never had a cavity. This anti vaccination crap is just that. I think anyone who doesn't vaccinate their children should have them taken from them. I have a friend who can barely walk because he wasn't vaccinated against polio. People need to wise up and quit seeing bogeymen behind every tree. Your children's health is at stake.

That is correct. When it comes to childhood vaccinations, it is dangerous and irresponsible to not have children vaccinated.

People forget history. Children commonly died from things they no longer die from.

Actually, I think people remember history just fine. Can you name a vacs that is used to prevent Fatal illnesses? The flu, is not fatal and I don't think people have a right not to get sick as natural immunity, 250000 years of it, got us to this point. Did you know the main reason "polio" died out was not from vacs, but from a change in the definition of what polio was and humans simply adapting to the illness? Salk said as much. Are you okay with the vacs containing cancer causing virus', live ones? So it order not to get the flu, the trade off is to possibly get cancer at a later date? BTW, it is against the law for you to see what is being injected into you, so it could be dozens of live cancer virus with each jab.

I once asked my doctor what he'd do if I was healthy, or if everyone was healthy, how he'd pay for his mansion? He laughed. I wonder if it is possible that giant corporations, driven by profits and without oversight of any real sort, might, just might, be creating systems that create poor health, requiring folks to get a lifetime of treatment, creating a steady stream of profits. I see no reason at all, zero, why this isn't the case.

By it's own admission, the medical union kills 250,000 people a year from errors, screw ups and ailments obtained through treatment, stop giving them a pass because they have good PR claiming they stopped children from dying -

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

There is no reason to not vaccinate if there is no Thimerosal in the vaccine.

So you are not pro choice?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The flu, is not fatal

This is wrong? Thousands of people die from JUST the flu a year, and that's like the baby of vaccinations. Many of the rest of the prevented diseases are potentially fatal, including obviously chicken pox.

as natural immunity, 250000 years of it, got us to this point.

edit on 17-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Sure. If you want to ignore years of science. And obvious visible eradication of childhood diseases from the United States because of vaccination.

Go ahead be my guest.

But keep your kids away from mine.

edit on 17-2-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And my daughter has a mild form of autism because she was vaccinated.

First of all i am sorry to hear about your daughter . But , How do you know it was a vaccine that caused the problem .

Some reading for you .
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

But keep your kids away from mine.

Your precious vaccines should keep your kids healthy, but this is where the logic breaks down right?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Should. But there is still a risk. Nothing is 100% effective.

Diseases like Measles are extremely contagious. 90% of people that come in contact with a contaminated person can get infected.

Why take the risk?

Why risk having your kid dying of serious complications from diseases that were wiped out years ago? Just because you don't want to? Even if it's not dangerous.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Why take the risk?

Because I think there are risks in vaccinating and not vaccinating, the vaccine injury fund hasn't paid out over 3 billion dollars for nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Fair enough.

But keep in mind. If your kids get sick and they are not vaccinated. You put others at risk as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

you got it from wiki . . . so it must be true!

Because, that was shortly before she started showing any signs. But as least she is not near as bad off as some other friends of ours children. And yes, I accept that our area may have received a bad batch, but there should not be such a thing as a bad batch to begin with.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Why would they remove thimerosal from vaccinations for children 6 or younger if it is safe? Thanks for proving the op right!

People like you using it as an excuse for not vaccinating?

Now there's no mercury to amount to anything. Yet, antivaxxers still trot out the mercury thing, as if it were relevant.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Because, that was shortly before she started showing any signs.

So you made the connection then , not anybody like ,lets say .... umm ..a doctor .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join