It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Donald Trump commit treason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thick irony and hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
When Trump wants to promote a new and productive foreign policy the democrats call it treason. When Hillary and Obama fund ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood they call it diplomacy. When Obama bribed Iran he called it diplomacy. All we are seeing today is a reversal of all truth. Everything is going to backfire on those bearing all this false witness, and it will be catastrophic for those doing it. (Just like it has already been for them). Liberals= Masochists

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I see everyone missed the edit to my post above so here it is again -

Nope.

Ok I was just gonna leave it at that but I just can't help myself.
What exactly do you boys and this Moulton clown think Trump is conspiring with Russia about?
That is all we ever hear....Trump loves Putin...Putin Loves Trump...Russia this and Russia that.
What is the conspiracy? What are Trump and Putin conspiring about.
Let's hear it........

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: VengefulGhost

See what I'm saying. The deflection is going to be but hurt libs and fake news. They're gonna ride that train. So far spicer has been found lying. As was trump. As was Flynn. As is Conway like all the time.
Totally fine though

Then they damn well better go after hillary for ALL her crimes . Along with the media for subversion and sedition . charge all the "protestors" with rioting and sedition .

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: introvert

Thick irony and hypocrisy.

I agree. There is irony and hypocrisy on both sides of this issue.

Sad thing is, very few are willing to admit that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
"IF"
Nothing to see here except supposition...
Unless you want to include attempted defemation of character...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Yeah right now the concern should be trump and the current admin

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

And if he didn't do anything wrong why did trump ask him to resign. Or did he resign on his own. The white house has said both but the are a house that lies so who knows what to believe.

With 2.5 hours of access to Sean Spicer to ask questions today, none of the Press asked that very basic question. I think the Press member assigned to White House duty are so eager to find negatives, that they forget to ask the important questions. Either that, or they're brain has atrophied from non-use.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

a reply to: PlasticWizard

So he didn't lie and mislead the VP?
OK. Sure

I don't believe that I commented on Flynn lying. Just about the treason or colluding with Russia part of the communication not being illegal or treasonous.

Since you asked, yes he lied to pence about it and made him look like a jackass. That's why he was asked to resign. He broke trust with the administration and had to go. Being allowed to resigning in a nice way of getting fired.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm quite ok with Trump and co talking with Russia before he became President.

I imagine it went:

'' We are sorry for whats happening with Hillary, we understand you just want to eradicate ISIS and stop our nation toppling. The trump administration would be on the same page there. We dont want to start wars, we want to defeat ISIS. Please do not retaliate to the Obama administrations bait they are surely to set in the final weeks. We believe we are going to win the election and we will treat you fairly once we are in ''

In comparison to Clinton wanting to setup No Fly Zones to protect her Muslim Militants that were attempting to topple Assad and go toe to toe with Russia...

Now, what future would you prefer?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And if he didn't do anything wrong why did trump ask him to resign. Or did he resign on his own. The white house has said both but the are a house that lies so who knows what to believe.

With 2.5 hours of access to Sean Spicer to ask questions today, none of the Press asked that very basic question. I think the Press member assigned to White House duty are so eager to find negatives, that they forget to ask the important questions. Either that, or they're brain has atrophied from non-use.

Wasn't this covered in Flynn resigning press conference Spicer did?Did no one see Spicer say that he broke trust and was asked to resign like 8 times during that press conference? Did I just have a stroke?!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They asked trump and he walked off stage

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That comes off as "We're sorry...please don't hurt us".

In other words, Trump's admin is Russia's bitch.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

The white house also said he resigned on his own

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That kind of thinking is what gets the US into so much trouble.
Treating others as equals and wanting understanding and common goals doesn't mean your weak.
It means your smart!

Perhaps the US should start treating others as equals and moving into discussion instead of sending the jets on bombing runs.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yes that is what happens when you are forced to resign or straight up be fired.

Oh yea I didn't have a stroke.. Here's the transcript from the briefing. Read it or watch the video.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Perhaps the US should start treating others as equals and moving into discussion instead of sending the jets on bombing runs.

I agree with that completely. That is key to being diplomatic.

But what you said in that post does not put us on equal footing in that relationship. You apologize for Hillary and ask them not to retaliate for what Obama has done.

How can there be equal footing when you've just put the US at a disadvantage?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is why America's foreign policy is utter crap.

Unless you stomp around the entire world leaving death and destruction in your wake, you're enslaved to someone else.

Very strange. It is possible to talk to people to work out differences instead of constantly attacking them for no reason.

The end result of this is America will become isolated from all major world powers, (who will have a mutual, extremely aggressive and unapologetically imperialist enemy to unite against) and begin a pretty rapid decline. Current allies will jump ship because your aimless interests don't align with theirs. It's already happening in a number of cases.

Sounds pretty crappy from where I'm sitting.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

They don't care as long they get to whine, cry and bitch about Trump and the Russian boogeyman under their beds.
If Hillary would have won, they would've all danced around their living rooms with tears in their eyes.
She lost and they are devastated, in fact so devastated they can't get over it, they are traumatized that their Leftist way of life is crumbling. They will grasp on to any and every story that they hope and think Trump will be impeached or have to resign over.
Ban the immigrants, conspire with Russia, Ivanka's clothing line, CNN's butt hurt on not getting a question etc.
Bitch, bitch, bitch, resign, bitch, impeach, bitch, how dare Trump?, bitch, whine, cry.........
We need a forum section here on ATS that goes deeper than the Mud Pit, so we can say what really needs to be said.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
According to sources who are familiar with Moby there is nothing to worry about. There will be no President Pence yet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join