It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Donald Trump commit treason?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Unless you stomp around the entire world leaving death and destruction in your wake, you're enslaved to someone else.

I do not support that.

Very strange. It is possible to talk to people to work out differences instead of constantly attacking them for no reason.

Not compromising your own standing before those talks take place is not the same as an attack.

Sounds pretty crappy from where I'm sitting.

Good thing I didn't say that then.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
By the way, I am still waiting to hear what the geniuses here in this thread think Trump is conspiring with Putin and Russia about.
No one has an answer yet?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
By the way, I am still waiting to hear what the geniuses here in this thread think Trump is conspiring with Putin and Russia about.

I don't necessarily believe Trump has conspired with Russia. I would not believe it without evidence.

It's reasonable to investigate it, though, if there is enough reason to suspect he or his admin may have.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie Flynn cleared by the FBI of any wrongdoing.

libertywritersnews.com...

edit on 16-2-2017 by MissionTruth because: corrected

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't necessarily believe Trump has conspired with Russia. I would not believe it without evidence.

It's reasonable to investigate it, though, if there is enough reason to suspect he or his admin may have.

Ok fair enough for now.
Flynn has been cleared of any and all wrong doing by the FBI as MissionTruth"s link says in the post above.
Do any of you guys care to speculate what any conspiracy with Russia could possibly be about?
edit on 16-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Definitely NO, a Democrat and RINO fantasy. Bigger question, Why should I care. What matters is he is carrying out his campaign promises and getting stuff done. If we end up with closer ties to Russia as a partner in stabilizing the world, I'm good.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Treason... That word does not mean what you think it does..

and people still want to claim that the left has not gone completely off the rails..

Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

What treasonous act has been committed please someone spell out for me what treason occurred?

Assume I am a total potato... paint me a picture in crayon so I can understand it..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Ohanka

Sure. The Donald knew about Flynn for weeks and didn't do anything about it.
Don't matter though. Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of his blind follower. They'll be here soon to call people like me a snow flake and lib tard
. Then they will deflect with the but Obama did but Hillary did #.

That's not a deflection. It's to point out your hypocrisy since Obama could do no wrong through liberal lenses.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Ok fair enough for now.
Flynn has been cleared of any and all wrong doing by the FBI as MissionTruth"s link says in the post above.
Do any of you guys care to speculate what any conspiracy with Russia could possibly be about?

Lifting sanctions, better trade relations and other diplomatic things that benefit both our countries?

I think they are using a liberal form of the word conspiracy when they talk about diplomacy with Russia.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Obama conspired with Iran, they openly say they want to kill americans, hate America, fund train and arm terrorists who have killed Americans in Iraq.

How many Americans did the Russians kill lately?

Thought the Left always made fun of the Right when they raised the Russian specter in the past? Cold War is over and all that tripe.

Fake news.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yeah the conspiracy is most likely to improve relations, lift sanctions, and have peaceful healthy economic interactions. Which is good for all peace-loving peoples.

What was really hilarious about this thread was when (unnamed poster) missteped by accident and knee-jerked saying something that sounded very bullying and negative towards Russia, almost as if he wanted a world where the US and Russia are at each other's throat and tensions are high.

That's what happens when you get dug so far into a political position that you stop thinking rationally and will actually wind up saying stuff that sounds very pro-ww3 without even realizing it. Pride and Prejudice is the downfall of man, believe me I know from personal experience. I'm referring to the vices not the book of course, because Jane Austen is one of the best authors of her era.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I remember Hillary being cleared by the FBI as well but that wasn't enough for u trumpets. But now that it's rolling your way it's all good. U people are #in unreal

edit on 16-2-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Ok fair enough for now.

I'm not sure what conspiracy is being played out. If I had to speculate, I'd say the people around him are put in place to keep him in-line with Russian interests, and it is they who we need to look at.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Can't claim to be a "genius" in the sarcastic sense, but the big "why" of this is obvious.

Personally, I haven't seen enough evidence yet to support something as serious as a charge of "treason," but I certainly can't pretend there is nothing there.

1. IF Trump colluded with Russia in any way while they were attacking our country (cyber attack of DNC and Podesta, RNC, etc. - this is supported as fact by the US Intelligence community), and IF Trump would then make "payment" to them through favorable policy and beneficial "deals" that are not in US interests, then the potential for "treason" as a charge is definitely there.

2. Did Trump cut a deal? Putin wants sanctions removed. They are preventing him from making a $500 billion dollar deal with Exxon.

He and Trump had to make this deal prior to the election and it was all hanging on whether or. If he would become President.

The dossier says that Trump would personally receive 19% of the shares of the massive Russian oil company worth about a hundred billion dollars if he lifts the sanctions. Putin controls the entirety of this company and many consider him to secretly be the wealthiest man in the world.

(The company is currently worth $500 billion and will be worth nearly twice that much after the Exxon deal. )

Interestingly, 19% (plus a 5% broker cut) of this Putin controlled Russian oil company was sold to a shell company of unknown origin last month. Hmmm.

And Exxon CEO Tillerson stands to benefit his company which he owns stock in and would not work to block the Russian deal with Exxon and might be in a position to remove obstacles towards that end.

So would receiving $100 billion for doing Russia a solid be corruption?

Would communicating with Russia, and knowledge of their criminal activity while it was happening during the election, and then making a quid pro quo deal to the tune of $100 million by removing sanctions against US interests and the interests of our allies in NATO qualify as treason?

I can say that if this is true, it qualifies as the biggest corruption scandal in US History and is definitely Huge in comparison to Watergate.

Time will tell.
edit on 16-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: Tillerson

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
When the entire Gov is corrupt, you have to find an ally somewhere. Would probably take a worldwide effort to defeat those at the top. A little treason to stop big treason? Whatever it takes I don't know.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I remember Hillary being cleared by the FBI as well but that wasn't enough for u trumpets. But now that it's rolling your way it's all good. U people are #in unreal

She was cleared... when did that happen? I saw... not enough evidence to prosecute... when did that become cleared of wrong doing?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Every administration has its skeletons. Being super rich and powerful means you will be put out for all to see. And it allows us all to view the game.

I'm all for full disclosure.

Lets see the transcript of the phone call. And anything else the leakers have about Russian communications. Word for word.

Then lets see the rest of the Clinton/Weiner emails.

Will that make everyone happy?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I am not the trupm’s fan but why so much hate for the Russia? Since days before this clown became POTUS… I feel the hate growing up!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Trump and company promote the core authoritarian worldview that many espouse.

Statism, rabid nationalism, elitism, etc. This is the essence of American fascist politics.

All the noise about being "anti-government" is only heard when they are out of power. It's not a matter of "right" and "left" and certainly not Democrat vs. Republican (LOL).

The success of this movement (with all the insane corruptions of logic necessary to sustain it) will demonstrate if the propaganda is actually based in reality whether most Americans favor authoritarianism or liberty more.

In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

But then so did Bush with Iraq and defiantly Regan with Iran contra and Obama funding ISIS.

True.

But mom (America), all the other kids (presidential administrations) were doing it.

Make America Great Again, doing the same old stuff. Too bad that pesky Constitution keeps stopping his plans. Not sure why since large parts of the government seem to ignore parts of it. And of course if the citizens question this they are said to be wrong, given colorful names or just ignored.

Congress is still getting it's pass and ignored in all of this while doing nothing useful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join