It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Donald Trump commit treason?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, looks like Donald can roll up his sleeves and try to fix Arnold's Apprentice ratings problem.

#maketheapprenticegreatagain

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I hope you aren't trying to imply that Hilary would be any better... And I don't understand why you are so shocked elected officials are lying and trying to cover their asses by throwing their subordinates under the bus; it's literally the same formula that has always been used in politics.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Do the Russians back Trump financially? Well lets wait and see what kind of relationship unfolds.

Will be too late soon. Most likely being redone at this point to move away from Russia, if possible. As president, every financial option is probably open now.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

You're asking for further speculation on our parts.
Any answer to your post would be a guess.
Why cloud the issue.
There could be any number of motives from financial to blackmail.
Why don't we just focus on what facts we do know?

Focus on facts?
Where and when do you Leftists ever focus on facts?
Here are the facts as we know them -

www.npr.org...
nypost.com...

edit on 16-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Actually this thread is a pretty good example of leftists focusing on facts, by not jumping on the treason charge and instead focusing on a need for more investigation.

I'm pretty impressed with the level headed responses.

Be glad the left concerns itself with facts and proof and is not blindly chanting Lock Him Up.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Individual people are neither Left nor Right.

My goodness, I which we could leave that nomenclature behind.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Did Trump commit treason? Not enough information is out yet to know, IMO.

Have my fellow ATSers read this opinion piece published by Jared Kushner's Observer? It is written by John Schindler, formerly of the NSA.

Regarding Kremlingate and treason:

Republicans should be advised to put country over party right now and pursue rigorous inquiries into the full extent of Trump’s Moscow links and their impact on the election—and the new administration. Washington is at the precipice of a scandal unlike anything seen since Watergate. Indeed, KremlinGate promises to be much seedier and more troubling than anything proffered by President Nixon.
Here the inevitable comparisons to Watergate fall short. Tricky Dick committed domestic crimes, and paid the price for them, but Nixon was in no way beholden to a foreign power—much less one which has several thousand nuclear weapons pointed at the United States. Neither did Nixon collude with that foreign power’s spies to arrange his own election to the presidency.
We are now discussing things worse than mere impeachment. If members of Trump’s team colluded with Russian intelligence, the Espionage Act comes into play, and we’ve entered uncharted waters, presidentially speaking.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: PlasticWizard

So he didn't lie and mislead the VP?
OK. Sure

the VP later said he apparently didnt lie to him later. Mark levine even Interviewed him and he cleared Flynn,but the damage is already done.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yes you are right, the purpose was to create a propagandized outrage and they did, the truth is a different.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I guess what I'm trying to remember is if .... when the leaks were Hillary's emails..... I forget... what was the right wing response to that? Were they condemning the leakers...? Or were they jumping to judgments, turning pizza into pedophile and chanting 'lock her up'? Was there a presidential candidate saying "she's so guilty" and that she belongs in jail? Despite any official judgments on the matter....

I guess those people should be grateful that the Left are more level headed on such matters.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
What is the conspiracy? Let's hear it........

Did Trump get campaign money from the Russians? Did Trump's team work with the Russians to get him elected? Did Trump accept money in general from the Russians? Those are some questions I can think of.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join