It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Exactly. This one case probably did not happen .. so lets ignore the THOUSANDS of cases that have happened.

Shame on anyone making these things up, and shame on the THOUSANDS of migrant animals who have actually done it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: odzeandennz

in the age of cell phones videos, and facebook live and periscope or cctvs, you would thing there would a metric fuc k ton of evidence of 1200 sexual assaults/rapes in 30 days, instead of spurious blog articles and non existent police reports...

How do you record someone smacking you on the ass? It happens too quick.

How obtuse would one have to be to think I meant recording ones own assault? In a giamt NYE throng of people, cameras will be out taking pictures, video; someone will have caught something.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There are real incidents there, just because some people are making up things does not mean that nothing is happening anywhere. It is hard for us to know what is really happening and how often when people spread lies like this.

Mixing of cultures cannot be done overnight, it takes many years to do this correctly, and the people in the area from these different areas where these people come from can help with this transition. I hate to put these people on the spot, they left their areas because they did not like it and then we import a bunch of people that might be just like the people that caused them to leave. Slow integration into society is a good thing to promote civility instead of chaos.

What is wrong with making protected villages for the majority of these Refugees? Then when things settle down they can go back. I don't think a lot of them would want to be controlled by the Rebel government that would form though. Rebels are not the best of people most times. The USA has to stop supporting these Rebels, we have messed up so many countries in the past by putting aggressive people in charge.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The question is what would have happened if they did not send over 1000 police to prevent the HUNDREDS of Migrants who wanted to assault women from doing so.

On the other side of the Rhine at the Deutzer train station a group of nearly 300 people of North African origin were met by an overwhelming police presence.

Again, many were sent back to the places they had come from.

Animals.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: TheSpottedOwl

Bild did apologize for the article; admitting that their reporting was lackluster. There you have it, the great New Years Muslim sexual assault was anything but.

This is about a specific article that Bild ran, it doesn't mean that nothing happened. Was Bild the only one to report on it?

Seems you like you will jump on anything to make it look like nothing happened.

Yes this is specifically about one Bild article and the allegations within, which cast suspicions on other accusations and related articles making the same allegations.

So all of this was made up, by officials?

Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer stated that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany.[38][39] Only a small number of the alleged perpetrators have been identified. By 9 April, police in Cologne had identified 153 suspects, 24 of whom were in investigative custody.[4][5][7][15][40] Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees.[7][41][42][43][44][45] By July, four perpetrators had been convicted,[28] and it was reported that half of the 120 outstanding suspects had been in Germany for less than a year,[24] most of them from North Africa.[46]

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

This simply didn't happen?

edit, this was in Cologne, not in Frankfurt. My bad.

It happened there though.
edit on 15-2-2017 by TheSpottedOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

If I have a gang of hundreds strong why would I let you record it? We have arrests. We have HUNDREDS of these animals who were sent home because they were the same people who had assaulted women the year prior.

They had to send in over 1000 police to stop it happening. It didn't happen as bad as 2015-2016 because of the police presence, not because the animals did not want to .. they did .. they came out to do it, they were just prevented.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpottedOwl

He is trying to minimize that by saying this year was not as bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I see what you mean.

Maybe the OP should include "2017" in the title to make it not seem to be about the 2016 attacks that did happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Or he's just trying to establish some facts while others try to promote fear and hate with 'thousands' of made up cases...

Refugees responsible for tiny proportion of sex crimes in Germany despite far-right claims following Cologne attacks

Yeah. Go and figure?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Or he's just trying to establish some facts while others try to promote fear and hate with 'thousands' of made up cases...

See this is what I mean.. What thousands of made up cases? Are you refering to the attacks of 2016?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If I have a gang of hundreds strong why would I let you record it? We have arrests. We have HUNDREDS of these animals who were sent home because they were the same people who had assaulted women the year prior.

They had to send in over 1000 police to stop it happening. It didn't happen as bad as 2015-2016 because of the police presence, not because the animals did not want to .. they did .. they came out to do it, they were just prevented.

May I see the source article you're continually quoting?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"Bild" is anyways THE worst "Newspaper". Total tabloid.

What is really sad is that other news outlets, like "Welt" did copy the story and ran with it without fact checking.

And for the confusion in the thread: The big new years assaults have been in Cologne, last year. This year it was quiet, thanks to a massive Police presence of nearly 2000 cops.

This made up Bild Story is Frankfurt, different city.

And for those who are disappointed because they need their daily 'refugees are bad' story:
Check out Hamburg, today 100 Africans threatenend the police in a protest.

Hope everyone is happy now ;-)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Do you even bother to read any articles beyond Bakedbeard?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

the funny thing about that video is it repeats the same audio three times.

00:00- 1st
00:21 - 2nd
00:44 - 3rd

the real audio for that video must have been erased and replaced to accuse.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Do you even bother to read any articles beyond Bakedbeard?

So you are saying that the 2016 attacks didn't happen?

Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer stated that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany.[38][39] Only a small number of the alleged perpetrators have been identified. By 9 April, police in Cologne had identified 153 suspects, 24 of whom were in investigative custody.[4][5][7][15][40] Almost all of the suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans; two-thirds of them from Morocco or Algeria. 68 suspects were asylum seekers; 18 were residing in Germany illegally, and the legal status of 47 others was unclear. Four suspects were underage, unaccompanied refugees.[7][41][42][43][44][45] By July, four perpetrators had been convicted,[28] and it was reported that half of the 120 outstanding suspects had been in Germany for less than a year,[24] most of them from North Africa.[46]

And what "thousands" of made up cases are you refering to?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: Mianeye

the funny thing about that video is it repeats the same audio three times.

00:00- 1st
00:21 - 2nd
00:44 - 3rd

the real audio for that video must have been erased and replaced to accuse.

So the audio is faked you say. Does the vid show girls having a good time. I don't think so.

So you are also denying the facts and acting like the 2016 attacks didn't happen?

edit on 15-2-2017 by TheSpottedOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I thought I posted it. My apologizes if somehow I did not.

www.thesun.co.uk... s-germany-despite-heightened-security/

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Or he is trying to say there is no problem .. when there is.

If police do not allow you to take part in NYE festivities because you are so likely to sexually assault women you should be sent back to where you came from.
edit on 15-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thousands, eh? Stupid old story...

Sexual assaults and even rape happen every year at big events like Oktoberfest. "The way to the toilet alone is like running the gauntlet: within 50 feet, you can be sure to tally three hugs from drunken strangers, two pats on the ass, someone looking up your dirndl, and some beer purposely splashed right down your cleavage," wrote Karoline Beisel and Beate Wild in 2011, in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. An average of ten reported rapes take place each year at Oktoberfest. The estimated number of unreported cases is 200..

Immigrants Aren't Responsible for Rape Culture in Germany

Pointing fingers much, are we?
But.... but... but beards are baked. Right? Thousands of beards...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join