It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetoptrump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
theres literally 4 trump trolls extraordinaire who constantly spam the boards with non sense, we all know who they are really. i think one or two of them has a shrine of trump at home. im not sure if they are republicans or have a hard on just for trump...
---

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

lol! I can name 3/4 off the top of my head.. and I blame myself for occasionally getting sucked down the drain.

Yes my threads attract few but htose who come are awesome. Just to encourage those who are hesitant to create some good stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
UFOs are not showing up every day going booga booga booga. All their little friends are not zipping around showing them selves on national TV saying what he really meant was UGGA booga booga.

You want to know about UfOs? I'll tell you. They are all sitting out there quietly watching. And waiting. They are watching a native species stumbling towards implosion as it's hope of joining them in the cosmos crashes an apocalyptic con game. First row seats

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

They are all sitting out there quietly watching. And waiting. They are watching a native species stumbling towards implosion as it's hope of joining them in the cosmos crashes an apocalyptic con game. First row seats

They are probably all sitting on their galactic sofas chomping on galactic popcorn having a right old galactic giggle reading the political partisan taurine fecal matter that is currently being spewed all over the boards here right now by the same old people that do not want to move on.

Maybe some of them are doing this right now out of embarrassment for our species :

Sadly

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

but at least the " birth certificate " idiocy has gone away

edit on 14-2-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nobody here likes to play Pinnacle. Nobody has been seeing many UFO's recently, Trump banned immigration and they obeyed.
You're wrong! I've seen a UFO. Trump himself was driving it !!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It'd be nice if we could disable any thread titled with the name Trump in it from the New Topics Feed entirely.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thats never going to happen unfortunately...

All this Trump talk brings in cash to the business here...

Unless the site owners can eventually take the time to explain why they are letting this happen that is?

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Flynn resigned!???

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I remember that ATS!
Long ago in a galaxy far far away.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I never look for specific members.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: SolAquarius

I remember that ATS!
Long ago in a galaxy far far away.

Do you miss that ATS and would like to participate again in the old ATS or are you just here for the partisan politics?

Thank you for your answer.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Be the change you want to see, post some science.

But if you think there is any bigger conspiracy theory related topic, than the FACT that the USA is being taken over by a corporatist fascism, that Trump is anything less than a massive threat to the United States and the rest of the world, then you had better at least know how to prepare for a plane crash. Head between knees, and pucker up.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
ATS = Another Trump Story

ATS = Another Trump Site

Im sick of it, but its slightly easing up.

Now if we can just get the clickbate Peadophile stories to stop as well ATS might become enjoyable again.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
theres literally 4 trump trolls extraordinaire who constantly spam the boards with non sense, we all know who they are really. i think one or two of them has a shrine of trump at home. im not sure if they are republicans or have a hard on just for trump...
---

They often masturbate to his picture.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

But if you think there is any bigger conspiracy theory related topic, than the FACT that the USA is being taken over by a corporatist fascism, that Trump is anything less than a massive threat to the United States and the rest of the world, then you had better at least know how to prepare for a plane crash. Head between knees, and pucker up.

What are you talking about! This country has been taken over by corporate fascists a long time ago.

Trump is a side show so someone like Bernie Sanders doesn't promote labor issues. The status quo will remain exactly as it was before Trump. Nothing will change. Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Its almost like you do not read my posts!

I agree!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yeah ,looks like this is a thread for anti=Trumpers who got their a** handed to em on a silver platter in one of the political threads...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

hi - just to assertain that you are not a rabid little wingnut - can you please quote your post where in you denounce and condem the anti-trump llunatics that infest ATS - thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

hi - how many anti-trump lunatics can you name " off the top of your head " - just asking for balance purposes

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join