It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetoptrump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I think we should have more threads about Trump..

The tears of the anti Trumps fuels me with joy everyday

Same here, the FUNNIEST thing about Trump winning is.....Trump won!

Ha ha ha haaaaaaa, that's funny. He thinks it's funny too. Like me, like you, he thrives on their tears, he loves their 'reaching' and he holds the record for most campaign promises kept. It hasn't even begun either, I can't wait for the REAL mass deportations. Imagine the butthurt, I can feel my sides hurting already. "But what about their families?" Ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

President Trump

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Hasn't anyone got anything interesting to talk about for Christ sake?

Over it already. Far out!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
a: not going to resign
b: Doesn't give a toss what you think personally
c: doesn't give a toss what anonymous thinks
d: doesn't give a toss
c: Not going to resign
oh.....
and........
d: is not going to resign

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

You may not understand, I've been lurking here since 2008 and people have been basically begging for somebody like Trump since then on this site, even recently just before the announcement of Trump's presidential run this site was mostly inhabited by Pro-Trump like people, Anti-Establishment anti-Hillary people who were calling her out for her crap long before Trump. Then some how miraculously the shills came in after it was clear who and what America was looking for. They came in full force. And now some of you seem to think it's always been a pro-Hillary and Obama playground.
edit on 14-2-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Hi, how many anti-Trump people who daily scrounge the net to find articles about one or a few incidents of right winged lunacy and try to apply it to the whole? Exactly 0.

I don't think criticizing the govt establishment (Trump) is exactly the same thing. And threads against Hilary and Obama are not the same as they don't apply to regular people who simply exercised their rights to vote.

Have a wonderful day!

How many people scrounge the internet to find garbage on Trump? Like 99% of them, every little single speck of dirt has been found on Trump before there was a single vote cast, they stretched that little spec of dirt until there wasn't any dirt to be had.

Not only that. You people are now bringing Moby back from the dead to talk about how dirty a sterile Intel clean room is. Grow up people.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Arrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS, Enough of the Trump #e.........................please!

Trump this, Trump that, who gives a monkeys? He's your President!!!!!! Suck it up He"s
oh.....
and........

So let's stop all the bollox and start talking about UFOs or Science again please people.

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

You may not understand, I've been lurking here since 2008 and people have been basically begging for somebody like Trump since then on this site, even recently just before the announcement of Trump's presidential run this site was mostly inhabited by Pro-Trump like people, Anti-Establishment anti-Hillary people who were calling her out for her crap long before Trump. Then some how miraculously the skills came in after it was clear who and what America was looking for. They came in full force. And now some of you seem to think it's always been a pro-Hillary and Obama playground.

"Trump supporter" here.

You are on point, though the site has always shifted between a right and left bias, rife with contrarians...though it seems a lot of the decorum and tact from previous years is gone. I must say I am surprised to see one of our celebrity debunkers even taking a position on something political to begin with, especially since he only ever really broke character when talking about nibiru or 9/11.

I think for a lot of posters specifically about five that I can think of off the top of my head this entire thing is more than Petty Vengeance for the last eight years of righties bitching about Obama, and that's you have rightfully pointed out this false perception that the website is somehow left-wing oriented.

Shills from both aisles have been littering this forum since its inception IMO. Well I won't go as far as to say that they are in fact page shells they are certainly people who have taken it upon themselves to carry the burning Cross of their party.

You should have been here Post 9/11 and after the Patriot Act was passed(At that time i was IcedEarth725. I lost my old email account, and signed back up in 2008 on this one. )...You would seriously have thought that this place was an official meeting site for moveon.org and code pink.

Me personally, I'm tired of the whiners on both sides, and it would be an outright lie for me to say that I haven't slipped up and attacked other members on here. It seems like a lot of us who played a more Centrist role and the bigger name posters who stayed out of politics are no longer staying mum. To put it bluntly: it is SURREAL to see phage being as political as he has been for the last year.

Something is definitely changing, I doubt that it has to do with either Correct The Record or Russian hackers influencing Trump voters...The old motherboard is no more...we are now on eaves of a hyperpartisan dawn it seems.

I don't think the leftist realize exactly what it is that they are doing.

edit on 14-2-2017 by DeathShield because: Crypto Cyrillics Coerced Me into spreading Borschtevism.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

You know what? I'm beyond caring at this point. Just don't talk want to hear crap when it applies to my own fam (democrats) who are productive, helpful, kind members of society and especially my parents who have worked their behinds off and paid into the system their entire lives. I voted for Jill Stein.. you could say anything you'd like about her and it wouldn't affect me. Perhaps some people need to grow thicker skins and realize who is and who isn't worth getting all defensive over.

All the best,
zosimov

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

And you see, not one person on the right has a problem with what you just said.

We chose Trump because he's for America, (and we know he's for America because he's concerned for a grandious Legacy, a yuge one for himself. Not JUST his name written in the sky. He achieves this by giving everyone success, can it be done is another story, not just restoring the americam dream but allowing most to achieve it, with only him to thank.)

He's not bought and paid for by the Globalist powers that have been draining our economies dry from the middle class, especially not like Hillary Clinton. The super elites who control the narrative through corporate media super powers, luckily enough people saw through the lies and deception.

We want the truth when we add 1 plus 1 in world events, not the zero sum when we ask the corporate media. Surely the left can see it too? Not just CNN, FOX is just as bad.

I have zero doubt Bernie Sanders would've won over Trump.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Funny I didn't see a thread like this about Obama when he was president...Everyone seemed fine with the endless "Obama is a Kenyan, Muslim, traitor" threads...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathShield

I agree with you there about phage especially. Not saying that he's a paid shill, but I think most people weren't really sure of their political ideological standing before Trump entered the picture to say it like it is and then some. Before Trump you Just accepted and shrugged that things were bad if you had drive and wanted to get ahead, and that things never seemed like they would ever change or even could change.

Then bam Trump enter right (or left, can't tell sometimes) stage, I have a clear message for America, we will be great again and i'll stake my very brand and empire on it. (Our Saviour, he must be?! He's willing to basically stake everything he's ever built and worked for on it.)

Before Trump it didn't matter if u voted Republican or Democrat, they're all slaves to the Globalist elite who fund the politician's non profits.

It's no longer Dems vs Repubs. It's Globalists Vs. Nationalists, Democrats & Republicans Vs. Trump. He doesn't fit their molds and theyre pissed cause the money isn't flowing into their pockets like it used to from their Rothschild 100,000$ a plate fundraisers.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

ooops - mea culpa

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

These are my favorite kind of Trump threads, I always make sure to star and flag them so they fill up the front page. Thank you for your support, it would never be possible without your contributions. You have our gratitude.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
some members just wont stop and they don't even post anything related to an event involving trump. if you look back they are what ifs, speculations, 10 blank regarding Trump or 20 blank regarding Trump lists, or just whining and complaining (which I do not consider this op...). there are 2 or so members who have kept it up every day or two since 6 months ago and boy they serve nothing but to pester their opponents into further solidifying their stance. like making an annoying sound til someone lazy gets out of bed but nobody is getting up here. they should make it possible to block certain members posts from showing up in the selectable threads. I'd love to sign on and get just a list of ufo, religion, technology, nwo, financial, medical O.P.'s and no American executive branch criticism which so far has been nothing more insightful than very immature you-know-whating and moaning.
edit on 2/14/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
LOL, yeah let's stop talking about Trump and his apparent collusion with Russia to influence the election... afterall this is a conspiracy site... we wouldn't want to discuss the mounting evidence spreading across major news media that depicts a Trump admin in crisis over it's secret communications with Russian officials during his 2016 campaign, or the most recent resignation of his national security adviser.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm happy to have Trump as my President. I won't say much else than I voted for him.

With that said, if you want the Trump talk to go away you're gonna have to petition the mods to deal with the snowflakes that bombard this board with threads on President Trump everyday.

LOL, yeah let's stop talking about Trump and his apparent collusion with Russia to influence the election...

Not a shred of evidence suggesting Russia influenced or hacked into the election in any way, still to this day, but that is the narrative the left unjustifiably pushes. I am quite sure you will not find any at this point, otherwise it would have been plastered on MSM. There have been plenty of accounts of voter fraud found on the democrats side. Still not enough to overthrow Trump.

-OP see how they suck you in. With MSM(Fake News) talking points is just one of their methods.

Seriously some of the mods have to get a set (no offense) and delete some of these clear slander/fishing expedition threads on DJT. Many of them are nothing but troll threads.
edit on 15-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

oh.....
and........

There, I said it.

Rant over.
xxx

My god, the hypocrisy .. you think people should stop discussing the president? A president who so far is proving extremely divisive, and one who has already created plenty of discussion points (such as labeling all negative polls and news stories fake news)? You don't think that's something people will discuss?

Did you people suck it up when obama won, or did you whinge for 8 years?

Sorry, no - we'll continue to make use of our right to free speech on a public forum. We won't be silenced because you'd rather sit in blissful ignorance with your fingers in your ears. What a ridiculous post 'please stop being mean about the president'

Joins discussion forum --> demands people stop having discussions.
edit on 15-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap
It'd be nice if we could disable any thread titled with the name Trump in it from the New Topics Feed entirely.

So you'd like to censor the site to block anything that goes against your narrative? How russian of you.
edit on 15-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The web of potential Trump conspiracies is mind blowing.

I'm more concerned with the amount of White Nationalists that are infesting the site.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I made this OTEC thread recently:
The OTEC Thread Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
I also made this thread about a commercial watchlist the FBI is developing:
FBI Building New National Watchlist
There's also this thread about the wkileaks hullabaloo that's somewhat interesting:
Think the Vault is open

These are all nearly Trumpless. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't read your thread before commenting(which I almost never do, except in special instances like this). It's about Trump after all, and personally I'm ready for a little break from the mega Trump extravaganza.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Maybe we should make a list of members who frequently open those kind of topics and get a different type of block method

edit on 15-2-2017 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Did you people suck it up when obama won, or did you whinge for 8 years?

Sorry, no - we'll continue to make use of our right to free speech on a public forum. We won't be silenced because you'd rather sit in blissful ignorance with your fingers in your ears. What a ridiculous post 'please stop being mean about the president'

8 Years is what you should be looking forward to. Thanks to whiny snowflakes, his base certainly hasn't gotten weaker. And at this point there is no reason to think he won't win the same states again.

The negativity from the left is not putting a dent in his support. In fact you're doing yourselves a disservice, nobody wants to be associated with a bunch of woe is me, whining wimps.

The only time I remember seeing Obama threads on here by the way is when he was doing things that were perceived to be criminal (treasonous) of a POTUS.

But by all means, keep whining, here, there, everywhere. This phenomena isn't constrained to ATS, and those of us on the right will not be worn down by cry-baby tactics. I can assure you of that much. So enjoy your first amendment right to whine!
edit on 15-2-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

My girlfriend saw some mysterious ship one day long ago and experienced lost time.
And the poltergeist she had to just ignore.
Going to marry her in a few days Trump? I voted for Gary Johnson.
It is what it is.

I married my girlfriend; she never saw mysterious ships or experienced lost time.

I couldn't vote for Trump or Johnson, maybe because I'm an Australian citizen?

It is what it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join