It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Is Donald Trump ILLITERATE?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Maybe he can actually read.

Do you think he remembers the nuke codes for the Football?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Trump's father was a very wealthy man. He could have easily bought his way through college. I mean, Trump openly stated that he has "signed hundreds of leases" without reading them. That alone seems like a very big problem.

edit on 12-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Maybe he can actually read.

Do you think he remembers the nuke codes for the Football?

I really hope that he can't

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

So, in other words you're just an apologist for the elite. You think the only reason "peasants";"detract" from "leaders" is because "they want to be them," eh? That's "rich."
edit on 12-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't think Trump is illiterate, uneducated or stupid... I think he is suffering from the early stages of dementia.

www.alz.org...

www.healthline.com...
edit on 12-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Holy Crap!...This thread topic is Wholly Crap!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yeah people if Trump is 'illiterate' how can he tweet?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He doesn't. He admitted that his minions do it for him.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Just stop already.

Trump critics played this card out when they went after GW.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

If that's the case, then doesn't that impair his ability to do his job? I mean, the POTUS needs to be able to read reports for himself. He needs access to reliable Intel.

2 words....."Disabilities Act"

Then of course there's "Age Discrimination", that bugged Bernie Sanders!

edit on 12-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If that's the case, then doesn't that impair his ability to do his job? I mean, the POTUS needs to be able to read reports for himself. He needs access to reliable Intel.

Recent photo.

As people age, their eyesight degrades. It's just a fact of life, and he is 70 years old.

I would think that the 4th grader level of the language in his tweets is a better indicator of his literacy.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If you had watched the video, Trump has said that he dictates his tweets to an assistant who writes them for him. One might assume that the same assistant reads them for him.

(post by CHONGO removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Not necessarily, it will mean he will rely heavily on advisors and people basically reading to him. Lots of adults (especially men) have poor reading skills due to simply not reading much...moreso with the older generation that wasn't raised on computer/social media.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I heard he is a baby killer.

I mean he didn't kill a baby but when asked if you'd go back in time and kill baby Hitler he said F yeah let's kills some nazi baby.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I'm pretty sure he is literate. But I have serious doubts at his ability to process what he is reading while he is reading it.
I've watched video of him reading things like prepared speeches and it seems to me that he struggles with understanding what he is reading especially if it is some topic that is foreign to his own thought processes. You know, like if a person is following what it is he is reading, our intellect can and does prepare us for the next word we are going to read or the linear progression of one thought to the next so that we can grasp the whole of the idea.

This is a common thing I think, I know that I suffer from this to a degree but then again, I did not try to pretend to be the worlds greatest thinker and have millions of people hang on my every word and pronouncements either.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
You know what I like the most about Trump's detractors? The same thing I admired about 0bama's.

There's a dawning realization ... that though they may be quite intelligent and clever people ... they will never ascend to the Presidency. Nor are they ever gonna be astronauts the way their Mommies promised them.

Intellectual idiots.

Know your place. Be happiest there. Most people wouldn't want to be the President ... even if the opportunity fell into their lap.

Being an astronaut isn't such a big thing these days - even girls & criminal nutcases do it!

edit on 12/2/2017 by chr0naut because: Ήρθα και πήρα. Και τώρα τι?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

3:20 of the video resolves that mystery..he has people he dictates to that tweet for him. seems time is money and tweeting takes time or something.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I came across this video claiming that Trump might be illiterate. I was like, "No way, man! There is no possible way that an illiterate person could make his way into the presidency." At the very least, he would have a high school reading level, but this video really has me wondering....Is America in the hands of an illiterate?

Decide for yourselves. I really don't know for sure, but the possibility is horrifying.

If true
Then an illiterate is way more successful then you will ever be in your life and beat half the country + 1.2 billion in funding with the msm added in. To add insult to injury i will state it again half the country lost to an illiterate man who was up agaisnt the first female presidential candidate the msm and billions in campaign funding. Lol if true it only proves the total failure of the left with the odds stacked in their favor!

Are you sure you want to roll with this! It would only prove how stupid and incompetent the left is?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join