It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Is Donald Trump ILLITERATE?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I came across this video claiming that Trump might be illiterate. I was like, "No way, man! There is no possible way that an illiterate person could make his way into the presidency." At the very least, he would have a high school reading level, but this video really has me wondering....Is America in the hands of an illiterate?

Decide for yourselves. I really don't know for sure, but the possibility is horrifying.

edit on 12-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think he can't see very well. His eyes look (cloudy) like my father's eyes did, RIP. He had macular degeneration. He also had surgery for cataracts, but he couldn't read, in his later years, for #.

edit on 12-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
TDPS is a progressive/left-wing/liberal talk radio program

Makes sense they would have a "Trump can't read" analysis.

But maybe it's controlled opposition !!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If that's the case, then doesn't that impair his ability to do his job? I mean, the POTUS needs to be able to read reports for himself. He needs access to reliable Intel.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Holy crap! Another one of these threads!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I hate trump, I will bash him in every way possible.

But I like to stick to the facts and the fact is trump can read and write

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If you saw it on the internet, and it was on youtube it must be true? Am I right? Or is it, that confirmation bias is just as bad to those who lack the ability to have critical thought due to their cognitive dissonance?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes... he is ILLITERATE. HERES YOUR RIBBON
for accepting ignorance

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would suggest he is too vain to wear contact lenses. I understand that, I haven't had my eyes tested since college.

Do you really believe he could become a property magnate without being able to read?

You could be right though, as he stated this week, he has always had a great ability to comprehend things, better than anyone he has ever known. And we all know, if you can comprehend, why bother to read? Why not just listen?
edit on 12/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

link   

Based on the video, IF President Trump is illiterate, why would he be scrolling through twitter, reading tweets (which are mostly just words), if he can't understand what they say?

I have a feeling this is another attempt to smear Trump's reputation

link   
Isn't he always tweeting?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Posted days ago......

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Based on the video, IF President Trump is illiterate, why would he be scrolling through twitter, reading tweets (which are mostly just words), if he can't understand what they say?

He's not, he's looking at kitteh memes.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

No, his people are.

I swear they just post his private rantings, without his consent and then inform him over breakfast.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

You didn't watch the video.

link   
a reply to: windword

I tend to agree with you. I dont think Trump can see very well, and Does need glasses to read, but is too vain to wear them, because he thinks they make him look an Old Man.....even tho his is an Old Man at 70+ years old.

Because he hasn't worn glasses for years...it is easier to watch TV and listen to conversations etc, than read great reams of pages of waffle, that people in this position are given continuously.

I know people who have read 100s of novels, fact and fiction....they are still not rich or Presidents of anything.

I also know Old people 60+ who stubbornly drive cars and do stuff, without wearing glasses, while squinting madly, just trying to look around....all in the name of Vanity!

Also, reading novels and manuscripts and lengthy reports Do take a lot of time, and you need to relax.
Trump doesnt seem to be the sort to relax too much, or sleep too much....which in itself is not healthy....Im surporised he hasnt blown a gasket yet at his age, and had heart problems.....and he doesnt exercise.....he has done well to be where he is.
Good luck to him....give him a chance as POTUS....he is still in the very early stages.

link   

Interesting!

"Trump cant read".

Does this mean he didn't get to read Mein Keimph like they MSM propagandists kept telling us?

'Trump never reads a book straight thru'.

For the 1000 (yes, 1000) books I own (primarily non-fiction), its not too often I ever read a book straight thru as a dedicated pet project. Yet I'm very in tune with the info in them.

'Trump cant read the legal document, really weird scene'.

Trump said: "it's really long...I didnt bring my glasses". So does he wear glasses?

What's he need glasses for if he cant read to begin with?

WTF! Trump literally read from #2 (at about 10:45), some big words.
CLICK BAIT (of the totally dishonest LOL variety)!

In general though: It could be he's something along the lines of dyslexic (which could mean he's capable of reading, but its more a strain than most people). Or maybe he cant stand legalese. Oh, and maybe he just has plain old dodgey vision. Last I heard, disability shaming is now a cardinal sin according to the types who hate him the the most.

Last but not least, then there's the subject of he's got higher education. How does an illiterate manage that epic feat?

GG
edit on 12-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You know what I like the most about Trump's detractors? The same thing I admired about 0bama's.

There's a dawning realization ... that though they may be quite intelligent and clever people ... they will never ascend to the Presidency. Nor are they ever gonna be astronauts the way their Mommies promised them.

Intellectual idiots.

Know your place. Be happiest there. Most people wouldn't want to be the President ... even if the opportunity fell into their lap.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here's a second video comparing Trump to a Canadian law enforcement Low Literacy Checklist.

Maybe he can actually read. Maybe he just has bad eyes, but he openly admitted that he signs hundreds of leases without reading them. So either cannot read very, very important documents, or he refuses. Either case is a extremely dangerous when you're President of the US.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
For God's sakes don't be stupid. The man graduated from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics. How can anyone seriously claim he is illiterate? That is just retarded.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join