It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap! Is Donald Trump ILLITERATE?!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
He ever smoke crack with Rob Ford?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: olaru12

I think that's a fair assessment but it's not Trumps fault. imo he is experiencing early onset Alzheimer disease.

This is what my daughter thinks as well. But, I think I've seen this before, and it turned out to be a brain aneurysm. I think, quite literally Donald Trump's head is going to explode, one of these days!

Trump is on some heavy script meds. When you are up tweeting at 3am, what kind of drugs do you think they are?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think he can't see very well. His eyes look (cloudy) like my father's eyes did, RIP. He had macular degeneration. He also had surgery for cataracts, but he couldn't read, in his later years, for #.

That's how it looks to me too. The man is 70 years old after all.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump is on some heavy script meds. When you are up tweeting at 3am, what kind of drugs do you think they are?

No idea! But, I'd rather see him Tweeting than trying to govern! God help us all!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
if you are going to alledge that " trump " cannot read , then by inference :

he has never used a teleprompt machine

and every speech he has made was either memorised or ad-libbed

just for the record - i think " trump cannot read " is utter bollox

but if people want to claim that - then they have to accept the above

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
if you are going to alledge that " trump " cannot read , then by inference :

he has never used a teleprompt machine

and every speech he has made was either memorised or ad-libbed

just for the record - i think " trump cannot read " is utter bollox

but if people want to claim that - then they have to accept the above

All of those things are possible, and people who are illiterate often times find ways to cope by improvising and memorizing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Geeze another libtard post,whats with liberals?,saying he has small hands,can't read,if that were said about Obama,NAACP be raising hell,just more jealous ignorant liberal's

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Geeze, another alt-tard assuming I'm a libtard for being antiTrump.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm amazed this thread is still open. It should have been put in the LOL forum hours ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Watching him read right now on CNN. He has a statement he's reading from the podium.

He seems to be reading better than speaking. His strengths lie in business, but not so much in public speaking
edit on 13-2-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
While not completely illiterate, I'm wholly convinced that Trump's reading level is extremely low. And that's a horrifying thing to consider to me. Yes, this is a very difficult fact to digest for anyone in our country, including myself, but I think it's something that deserves further exploration. I think over time, it will become obvious to more and more that Trump lacks even a moderate reading ability and it's best to prepare for that to be known as fact.

Watching these videos and any number of other speeches or articles that Trump has used shows me through personal observation and knowledge that this is a person who is bluffing the world regarding his reading comprehension with his enhanced ability of using powerful rhetoric.

People who cannot read well learn to create the illusion that they can very quickly. So far, in every example of Trump reading, he either puts what words he can decipher into some manner of response from his memory and inner catalogue. In one instance "proving" he can read, he "reads" lyrics of a song that would be easily memorized. In the examples given above, he is picking out words he can understand that he then plays upon very quickly into his cover speech. The video above "How Trump Answers a Question" is an eye opener that really has some great insights into his intellect and patterns. These same patterns only contribute to his low reading comprehension levels.

I do not, for a minute, think his issues are due to failing eyesight or other physical conditions due to aging.
I think he has fooled and bought his way through life without gaining the ability to read at an adult or even teen level.

I do agree that he's got an attention deficit and perhaps even a level of Asperger Syndrome, but that these issues only pair with his low reading comprehension.

I think that there's more than a few high level people that are aware of his low reading abilities and that they will speak out over time.

Conversely, it is not beyond our establishment to implement devices in order to convince the public that his reading abilities are not a concern.

I personally would like to see him tested in a fully objective environment to determine his actual comprehension levels.

Please note that while my post here shows a great deal of contempt for Trump that I truly despise HRC as well and believe we would be equally or even more in trouble with her and her higher reading level leading this country. Another Libertarian here. I am in the understanding that we do not have a 2 party system at all, we are being fooled on a mass level and this country is in imminent danger from the Globalist agenda. It is vital that more people start learning of the system that has implemented Trump as our president and the approaching storm we are facing.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He also can't see Rudy Guiliani.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-2-2017 by masterofuniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join