It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rethinking Ancient Egypt - On Cataclysms, Ancient Technology and Identity Theft

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I've seen you point out was Marduk's mistaken statement that you started this thread. Did I miss something?

I do believe if you go back in the thread it was also Marduk that brought up Hancocks name first but pointed his finger at me for doing that . My using Hancocks name was used to point Marducks finger back on him in reference to the derogatory way in which he used it to begin with . So yes you did miss something else .
edit on 17-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: added else

(post by the2ofusr1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Harte

I've seen you point out was Marduk's mistaken statement that you started this thread. Did I miss something?

I do believe if you go back in the thread it was also Marduk that brought up Hancocks name first but pointed his finger at me for doing that . My using Hancocks name was used to point Marducks finger back on him in reference to the derogatory way in which he used it to begin with . So yes you did miss something else .

Yes we can all see you saying that you made no comment about Hancock, while you were commenting about Hancock, but feel free to take over the thread with your personal issues, you seem to have nothing at all to add to the actual thread topic, just your personal delusions. that's great, feel free to continue embarrassing yourself with lies that are easily verifiably untrue. Why not tell us all again that the video you posted is
1, relevant, except its not because you knew better but decided not to mention it
2. not Russian except after it was shown to be Russian you decided it was Russian

Again I invite you to wake up and smell the coffee, not only because you've made a laughing stock of yourself in this thread with your lack of any evidence to support your claims, but also because you thought you could deflect that by blaming everyone else for your errors, and so predictable, after I told you go for the cheap shot, you went for the cheap shot and it got deleted, so don't go for the cheap shot again. even if its all you have

Now just in case you are unsure how to proceed
1. do not make personal comments about other posters
2. add to the thread comment with real evidence
3 if you can't do 1 or 2, don't post...

edit on 17-2-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

after I told you go for the cheap shot, you went for the cheap shot and it got deleted, so don't go for the cheap shot again. even if its all you have
I am curious as to why your post got deleted .Surely it was not for the plural notation I made mention of in my post that got deleted as well .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He who has the fewest post deletions wins?

Harte

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
He who has the fewest post deletions wins?

Harte

He got two for manners, I got one for thread drift for responding directly to him, I think you can read into that, whatever you want, he certainly will

meanwhile in the real world
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Any opinion ?

edit on 17-2-2017 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

He got two for manners, I got one for thread drift for responding directly to him
I am wondering if Harte will get his post deleted for thread drift because he responded directly to me too ?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

He got two for manners, I got one for thread drift for responding directly to him
I am wondering if Harte will get his post deleted for thread drift because he responded directly to me too ?

We can only hope

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

We can only hope
Well I hope not because we don't need another horse in the race to win

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

I was out and about and found something that may have certain elements of some of the questions raised in this thread .I am going to post the vid and if you want to search further into what they found then the few bread crumbs are there to follow .

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I was out and about and found something that may have certain elements of some of the questions raised in this thread .I am going to post the vid and if you want to search further into what they found then the few bread crumbs are there to follow .

Well here's a link to this book
www.alternativnahistorija.com...

I'm sure you'll agree with his conclusions that the Maya vanished when they were taken away by Aliens from the Pleiades

O

"Were perhaps those who were ready picked up in spaceships by their mentors from the Pleiades star cluster? Or perhaps they joined the Lords of the Galaxy and, in pods of light, set off on a journey with no return."[

Of course this is news to the Maya.

Or in other words, you just posted a link to the biggest joke in the world of pseudoarchaeology...
and I just realised that you're a teenager

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I just realised that you're a teenager
If I was 12 you would be completely wrong .
I do see that he has others or did awhile back that thought the pyrmids there were worth looking into

dr. Nabil Swelim, Egyptologists and archaeologist, President of the ICBP 2008 dr. Oleg Khavroshkin, geophysicist, Chairman of the ICBP Scientific Committee dr. Alaa Shaheen, archaeologist, Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology at the Cairo University dr. Hassan El-Saady, historian, vice-dean of the Faculty of Arts at the Alexandria University dr. Anna Pazdur, physician, Lab for the radiocarbon dating, Silesian University, Gliwice, Poland dr. Mona Haggag, archaeologist, Secretary of the Archaeological Sociaety of Alexandria, Egypt dr. Ivan Šimatović, President of the Organizational Committee, Croatia dr. Jiao Nanfeng, Director of Archaelogical Institute for Shaanxy Province, China dr. Mostafa El-Abbadi, historian, Founder of the modern Library in Alexandria (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), Egypt Chris Norman, planner, Edinburgh, Velika Britanija Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim Aly, Egyptologist and archaeologist, Faculty of Art at the University Ein-Shams, Cairo Semir Osmanagić, Founder of the „Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun“ Foundation and Vice-President of the ICBP 2008 prepared the Draft of Recommendations on August 28th, which was approved by all participants on August 29th at the plenarry session. CONCLUSIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS We, the participants of the First International Scientific Conference „Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids“ (ICBP 2008) conclude: Work at the archaeological location „Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids“ in Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina, is an important geo-archaeological and epigraphical research that requires further multidisciplinary scientific research which should answer the origin of the Bosnian pyramidal hills and the extensive underground tunnel network as well as other archaeological sites in the vicinity; ICBP Conference recommends that Second International Scientific Conference about the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids should be held in Sarajevo in two years (2010) and gather experts in pyramid research from all over the world; ICBP Conference introduce the initiative to establish Centre for Pyramid studies with headquarter in Sarajevo; ICBP Conference recommends universities in Bosnia and Herzegovina to establish study at the graduate level for archaeology as a support to the reasearch project „Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids“. Date: August 29, 2008 Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina

edit on 18-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I just realised that you're a teenager
If I was 12 you would be completely wrong .
I do see that he has others or did awhile back that thought the pyrmids there were worth looking into ]

Well that's odd, because his easily found page at wiki states

Sam Osmanagich, is best known for promoting the pseudo-archaeological projects related to the "Bosnian pyramid". Osmanagić claims that a cluster of natural hills in central Bosnia and Herzegovina are the largest human-made ancient pyramids on Earth. Professional geologists, archaeologists and other scientists have concluded - after analysis of the site, its known history, and excavations - that the hills are natural formations known as flatirons and that there are no signs of human construction involved

and

Osmanagić claimed that he wished to excavate in order to "break a cloud of negative energy, allowing the Earth to receive cosmic energy from the centre of the galaxy

But he's making money, so I expect that's ok, but you should probably read the whole page,

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If wiki is your source ,then you may be the real teenager in the room .I think that at high school levels the teachers frown upon wiki as a source ,but this is not school and those kind of restrictions need not apply ...carry on

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If wiki is your source ,then you may be the real teenager in the room .I think that at high school levels the teachers frown upon wiki as a source ,but this is not school and those kind of restrictions need not apply ...carry on

Wiki is properly referenced, and you are not allowed to use it in high school, because it has all the answers and they want people to learn to research properly, again, so you're wrong on both counts. But hey, that right, don't believe me when say that Osmagogoganich is a fraudster, don't believe hundreds of qualified experts, after all, that wouldn't match your preconceived bias would it. Go with Sam's truth, Aliens from the Pleiades, must be the right answer. woohoo, guess it depends on what you're smoking. But feel free to believe in pseudo archaeologies biggest fraudster, that'll help your credibility

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This newearth vid fits to identity theft and a past history forgotten

edit on 18-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I've been looking into Osmanagic's claims regarding the Bosnian pyramids some time ago, it may be too early for final conclusions but the evidence he presents after 10+ years of research leaves much to be desired.

Something that I find interesting, though, is the thought of a potential global connection between ancient megalithic cultures. It does seem a bit odd to find similar styles of stoneworking in Greece, Egypt, Italy, Peru, Easter Island and other places all over the world.

I know that some on here think that this is due to a natural progression in stoneworking techniques meaning that, at some point, these cultures just went "megalithic" and started building seismically resistant monuments (without having had any contact with each other across continents).

But personally, I'm not sure that that's the bottomline and final conclusion, there may be more to it than what's currently being conveyed via mainstream science.

edit on 19-2-2017 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I was wondering about Osmanagic's work and if any progress was being made .

I know that some on here think that this is due to a natural progression in stoneworking techniques meaning that, at some point, these cultures just went "megalithic" and started building seismically resistant monuments
I guess it must have been getting worse and worse seismically and they though it better to move out of their tents into a pile of stones :>) ....sounds like the safe thing to do .lol ... Are there any megalithic buildings on Easter Island ? I am aware of the statues but can't recall any homes . I suppose google is my friend ...

I don't know that we will ever find the smoking gun to our questions .We may have to settle with all the bullets and allow our imaginations do the rest .

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Also, we know there are pyramids in China and other places. Supposedly these ancient civilizations had no contact. However, there are similar building methods used like the metal bars that held wall stones in place.

I have seen many, many documentaries and it is fascinating. Personally I believe there was a master stone carving race of people here

So I guess by the same logic there must have been a master wood working race, another for ship buildings, gem stone working etc.

How about working with metals, was there another race going round making all the items made in iron, bronze, tin etc.

What's so special about stone.

Just because in some cases, constructions in the past had similar solutions, doesn't mean that there must have been some mystical "stone carving race". It just means that given similar materials and similar problems, civilisations in different parts of the world naturally in some cases chose similar solutions.

What's so surprising about that.

How about when different solutions were chosen to a given problem, were the master stone carvers taking the day off and the interns were left responsible for making the decisions those days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join