It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fascist?! What is your problem (or complaint) about Donald Trump? Post it here..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So I am trying to figure out what all this fear is about ?

.. like people calling Trump a Fascist. or acting like the world is coming to an end.. protesting on the streets..

What is their beef ?

Like some say that Trump is a bigot. I have not heard one thing out of his mouth that sounded like bigotry or Fascism. What in the world are people talking about?

Like he spoke about Mexicans bringing crime and drugs into America. Well its true right? Did he say all Mexicans? No..

He said lets stop Mexicans bringing in drugs, crime and violence, and lets stop illegal immigration. Whats wrong with that? He didn't say lets stop legal immigration. Americans are 100% immigrants!

----

Ok he did say 'grab her p..!' that wasn't appropriate for a nations leader.

Anyway, its not enough to make me fear Fascism and protest on the streets..

So what exactly do you fear ? Post your complaints here.

(Please back up your claims with observations and things that he did, not just spew off your views.)

edit on 20-1-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Big Government Progressive?

Well the choices were Globalist Progressive or Nationalist Progressive.... at least the nationalist believes in taking care of the American citizens...

SO.... here we are.

Don't get me wrong... between those 2 choices, it was best to "roll the dice" and get Trump in my opinion.
edit on 20-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm jealous of his wonderful hair and big beautiful hands.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What is your problem (or complaint) about Donald Trump?

My complaint is there are TO MANY threads about him.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of him. But it's hard for me to see him as anything more than a conman who treats his constituents like they're stupid.

But he'll have his chance to prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat Uhhh, he's obviously insane. He's the most volatile leader in the world, next to Kim Jong Un in North Korea. Flipping out at Meryl Streep, coal miners, the media for publishing unflattering photos...

As for Mexicans bringing crime and drugs, if you think they're to blame, then I will just laugh at you in my head.

Now, Hillary is a nutcase, as well. We were screwed all along.

edit on 020172017k23111America/Chicagothpm by Look2theSacredHeart because: Mexicans are not our crime problem

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

His supporters?

I actually don't hate trump, but some of his supporters are morons.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I have to agree with that one.

Hey but without their added support, he might not have become the prez.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I got nothing.

I'll complain when I have something to complain about instead of complaining about what he said or may do.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

That's the entire point during times of transition. Whether we like it or not or whether we voted for him or not... literally the ONLY logical thing to do is wait and see what happens.

As he (and his team) propose specific policies we can debate them and all that. For now... we just have to wait and see.

link   

I'm not afraid of him. But it's hard for me to see him as anything more than a conman who treats his constituents like they're stupid.

Umm because the media told you that

Didn't they

link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Please post your case.

How is he insane?

What are the reasons?

----

Because he commented on Streep who criticized him at the Golden Globes?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Trump comes off as a charlatan. He has already reneged on campaign promises (jailing Clinton, draining the swamp etc etc).

People who believe what he says are gullible.

Time will tell. Let's hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't necessarily like him. I hope he does well, and I do like some of the things he wants to do (assuming he does them), but what scares me is he has a big mouth with no filter.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Not just that. His twitter diatribes are off kilter. He freaks out at the slightest perceived insult. If you had a family member, Co worker or boss like that, you'd easily see the cray cray.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
Trump comes off as a charlatan. He has already reneged on campaign promises (jailing Clinton, draining the swamp etc etc).

People who believe what he says are gullible.

Time will tell. Let's hope for the best.

Yes.
Let's hope for the best instead of claiming he has reneged on promises before he is in office and calling people gullible.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yup, supporters defending his every move or any thing they might think he will support even if it is wrong. In fact many act out in anger as much as their nemesis the liberals.

Sen. Sessions is a big issue, will Trump fully abide by what he wants?

More anti privacy. Trump supports a database on all Americans to, in his claims, help thwart terrorism.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
One thing I can say - I liked some of the things I heard from his vice president at the debates, and cabinet members at the confirmation hearings.

I liked some of the smart replies I heard from Secretary of State - Rex Tillerson.

link   
All I need to know about the guy is his admission that he used to walk in on beauty pageant contestants as they were undressing or getting dressed unprovoked. It didn't matter whether they were naked or not, he'd come barging in unannounced.

The worst part is that he bragged about it afterward. He even admitted on mic to committing sexual assault.

Trump is only in office to cause division and hate between the people. If you thought Obama was divisive then you haven't seen anything yet. The next 4 to 8 years are going to much be worse because of Trump, as designed of course.

What do you think is going to happen with all of this hate being spread between the people? It's not going to just disappear into thin air, it's only going to grow worse and worse because of Trump being in office and the words he says and buttons he pushes on a damn near daily basis.

Trump is going to divide America like no other president who came before him, that's what my problem with Trump is, his divisiveness.

And remember, it's all by design to keep us divided. Trump is yet another puppet doing whatever he's told. Divisive rhetoric will be his weapon and the American people will suffer for it in my opinion.
edit on 1/20/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes, I agree.

He'll steam roll ahead doing whatever he wants, playing the big shot, dropping "pieces of chaos" and expecting his lawyers to clean it up.

I get it. Trump's on it. Trump didn't wait. Trump's taking charge.

What about the Fall Out? The aftermath?

edit on 20-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join