It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fascist?! What is your problem (or complaint) about Donald Trump? Post it here..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I'll bite.

So I am trying to figure out what all this fear is about ?

Well for starters he intends to keep Guantanamo open, infact he wishes to fill it up with more people:
time.com...

You know, Guantanamo? That stain on the federal government and the constitution? The place people here were more than happy to place blame on Obama for not closing?

How about doubling down the mega-surveillance apparatus that's alright overstepped it's boundaries? More spying on citizens? Less privacy? Encouraging other citizens to spy?
www.politifact.com...

Patriot Act? NDAA? Trump will be doubling down on these and he's made no secret of it.

Do you think the NSA fiasco was acceptable under Obama? If you don't then Trump is a whole other level.

How about Trumps position on getting rid of and silencing whistleblowers like Snowden? People who risk their lives exposing government overstepping their boundaries?
www.washingtontimes.com...

His attitude on any media outlet that doesn't speak favourable of him or his administration? And his excuse is 'propaganda'?

How about singling out muslim Americans? Putting them all on a database?
www.politifact.com...

My question to you, why is this all of a sudden acceptable now that Obama is gone? It is indeed true that Trump has just started his administration but these were things HE promised he'd carry out.

As for Trumps position on Mexicans, he's used them as a scapegoat for America's problems. The Mexicans didn't force those multi-million dollar corporations to hire them for dirt cheap. The Mexicans didn't force those businesses to ship those manufacturing jobs away. The Mexicans didn't invent automation. Yet the Mexicans are the key issue here? But yes yes he said SOME Mexicans are law abiding when they come here.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Ok walking in on beauty pageant women and 'grabbing p*' is disrespectful, but how is he causing divisiveness?

That is one of the major claims and complaints of the dissenters.

Please state your case with proof.. How is he causing divisiveness?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm not afraid of him. But it's hard for me to see him as anything more than a conman who treats his constituents like they're stupid.

But he'll have his chance to prove me wrong.

Yes, I agree.

He'll steam roll ahead doing whatever he wants, playing the big shot, dropping "pieces of chaos" and expecting his lawyers to clean it up.

I get it. Trump's on it. Trump didn't wait. Trump's taking charge.

What about the Fall Out? The aftermath?

What I hate are all the new jobs and companies recalling their previous commitments to farm jobs away from the USA. The nerve of our new president to create all those new jobs and make Obama look like a cretinous fool. The aftermath is just horrid! I just got a new job myself beginning Monday morning with very good pay, and I am cringing at the thought I can afford food again. It is just terrible

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm not afraid of him. But it's hard for me to see him as anything more than a conman who treats his constituents like they're stupid.

But he'll have his chance to prove me wrong.

Yes, I agree.

He'll steam roll ahead doing whatever he wants, playing the big shot, dropping "pieces of chaos" and expecting his lawyers to clean it up.

I get it. Trump's on it. Trump didn't wait. Trump's taking charge.

What about the Fall Out? The aftermath?

What I hate are all the new jobs and companies recalling their previous commitments to farm jobs away from the USA. The nerve of our new president to create all those new jobs and make Obama look like a cretinous fool. The aftermath is just horrid! I just got a new job myself beginning Monday morning with very good pay, and I am cringing at the thought I can afford food again. It is just terrible

Yes.

Trump is full of words.

So far what he's lied about what he's tried to take credit for.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
All I can say US is fked unless the right people kick out the gov. Trump I doubt know what he is doing. He says he want to prevent WW3. But WW3 with China is not actually preventing WW3. Seems to be a case of people within the Gov either using Trump to play "The enemy or my enemy is my friend." Trump is actually playing the game himself which is a bad idea or majority of the Americans are completely isolated and brainwashed by the media(s) calling everyone an enemy since the cold war. No this don't include just Russia or China. EU countries have to watch their back including Canadians and Aussies(one firefight with Russia and China will drag your country into the war since WW2).

US is a divided nation. It is separated into multiple groups.
#1 You have the actual racists(Black or White gangs). Let it be racist rednecks(prob KKK) to black gangs and Nazi groups.
#2 You have the good/neutral(mostly city people and people who actually travel around the world).
#3 You have the complete isolated ones who blame the world for every problem since George Bush Era.
#4 There is the Ugly who don't give a dam, but money and drugs such as the Drug Wars.
#5 You have the Cults(let it be fake religious groups to fake Christianity or Islam since ISIS). The devil is very devious. They may go by the book, but in reality they don't follow the book. No it isn't a race thing.

Good luck with the Multi-culturalism with corrupt infiltration, Jesus isn't coming to save you this time.
edit on 20-1-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
All I need to know about the guy is his admission that he used to walk in on beauty pageant contestants as they were undressing or getting dressed unprovoked. It didn't matter whether they were naked or not, he'd come barging in unannounced.

The worst part is that he bragged about it afterward. He even admitted on mic to committing sexual assault.

Trump is only in office to cause division and hate between the people. If you thought Obama was divisive then you haven't seen anything yet. The next 4 to 8 years are going to much be worse because of Trump, as designed of course.

What do you think is going to happen with all of this hate being spread between the people? It's not going to just disappear into thin air, it's only going to grow worse and worse because of Trump being in office and the words he says and buttons he pushes on a damn near daily basis.

Trump is going to divide America like no other president who came before him, that's what my problem with Trump is, his divisiveness.

And remember, it's all by design to keep us divided. Trump is yet another puppet doing whatever he's told. Divisive rhetoric will be his weapon and the American people will suffer for it in my opinion.

Yep that whole inaugural speech about making America great for everyone (not some select few) must have surly grated on and divided the country even more. (sarcasm).. I even heard god mentioned more than a few times... Wow I bet that raised the ire of many too... I am surprised someone did not ask what god, whose god, can't have a god without a label !

The stupidity and hate that has been unleashed over the last 8 years is being manifest and carried over to someone who has done nothing to deserve this much angst... Now in this next year we will all have a chance to see who has been right all along. If he is a creep I have little doubt it will be exposed and debated right here on ATS... But the innuendo and fake news lies really need to stop.. I know they won't just as some of the outlandish lies about Obama never stopped.. At least Trump does not ignore these lies hoping they will go away... instead he confronts the lying bastards and calls them for what they are... refreshing and in today's world something sorely needed IMO
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Ok walking in on beauty pageant women and 'grabbing p*' is disrespectful, but how is he causing divisiveness?

Please state your case with proof.. How causing divisiveness?

For one, many people find misogyny offensive. Really! It's true.

Secondly, when people answer your question of what their beef is with Trump, you keep saying "state your case." Then they have to explain it again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What I hate are all the new jobs and companies recalling their previous commitments

What companies are those? The companies Trump claimed he influenced to keep their jobs here were later revealed to have every intention of this prior to the election. Carrier? You mean the company the government threw $$ millions of tax cuts at to keep what? 700 jobs back? Not even with a guarantee those jobs would remain for years to come?

What companies?

There were many companies that created or kept jobs in the US during Obama as well:
www.factcheck.org...

Where did you praise Obama for this? Oh I know the answer.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This isnt brain surgery. Its always the same with libs -- they play on the heartstrings of anyone with opposing views by cherry-picking issues and debating them with a false narrative.

Lib: "Trump hates women because he wants to take away their healthcare and abortions by de-funding planned parenthood... Why would you support someone who hates women?"

Reality "Title X was a voluntary research program before before managed healthcare plans gained tracktion and "meaningful use" existed. It was never provisioned to subsidize abortion. Were gonna spend this money in better places."

Lib: "Trump wants to defund PBS... Why you support someone who hates children?"

Reality: "PBS fell on hard times and the government bailed them out at the taxpayers expense. Its only 10% of their budget. No charitable organization should be subsidized by taxpayer dollars if the taxpayer does not get the benefit of the write-off to the charity."

Lib: "Trump has divided the country"

Reality: " He wasnt even the president until January 20th and you came unglued last April before the primary elections. Perhaps you should consider other possible Machiavellian-style leaders who may have used the divide and conquer strategy to push a globalist agenda".

I could go on for hours on this topic...

thx
-d
edit on 20-1-2017 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Do you not see it happening as we speak? It doesn't matter the 'how' because it is happening regardless of the how. That's what the establishment wants, us divided on moral and social issues so that they can continue their work unscathed. Trump is nothing more than a divisive distraction that will keep eyes off the real issues and agendas.

Can you sit there and honestly say that America is not divided over Trump right now?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm in need of salt and will trade these for salt.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
How Trump happened:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I haven't read through the thread, I assume this is just a place to post our "Trump Complaint" to get it off our chest.

My issue with Trump is that he just seems full of #. Like he just reminds me of this ad I hear on the radio a lot for a car dealership that is just too eager to sell you a car. And he oversells it.

All the people I've honestly come to respect in life have been measured people. Confident, for sure, but their confidence is realistic rather than relentless. I can't say I've ever met someone like Trump in real life. But I work in construction, and if someone with his attitude came onto the job site... Well I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be popuar.

I guess, idk, he comes on too strong for me. Like a used car salesman.

I'm glad Hillary didn't win and I hope for the best.
But I voted Johnson.
And Kasich probably would have been a better choice for Republicans.
But I hope for the best and I hope in 4 years I'm eating these words. I hope so. When Trump got nominated I thought "wow, there's the self destruction of the Republican Party, they'll never win another election maybe ever." And now Trump is president. So my predictions are about as bad as CNN's. And that gives me some hope.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The fact that we gave the keys to kingdom to corporate America.
The fact that it says right on his website that he wants to make it easier to pollute our air and water all in the name of jobs and profits. By repealing the clean water and clean energy acts. Which will help keep us dependant on coal and fossil fuels. (Profits) When we should be focusing on moving to renewable. From which a
partnership with Elon Musk would be beneficial.

Denying climate change. Most likely in the name of profits. When it is about to be 50°F in the middle of winter in northern Illinois. Something that has not happened in the 3 decades i have been alive.

He wants to strengthen our military when it is not needed. So wasting money better spent else where.
Such as being a true visionary and getting our asteroid mining operations going. Partnering with space x in some way. Which would be a major boost to our economy and our technological prowess.

By moving large companies back to America en masse. he may create destabilization across the global markets and possibly create another depression.

He wants to cut taxes and raise spending. Whilst hoping that trimming the fat off of multiple government agencies will cover the difference.

The only thing I really like are his infrastructure and education plans, but these are things Obama wanted to do but the republicans fought him every step of the way.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

More anti privacy. Trump supports a database on all Americans to, in his claims, help thwart terrorism.

Have you lost a family member or friend from a terrorist attack?

Right thats what I thought.

Hows about you get off the Internet if you are concerned about the government knowing your favorite drink from starbucks that you selfied on your Facebook.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Trump is Jesus
Some of his views are fine, but his rabid supporters are mostly just people you want to punch.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

More anti privacy. Trump supports a database on all Americans to, in his claims, help thwart terrorism.

I lost a brother through a racial attack done by puerto ricans.
Does that mean I want some sort of database for puerto ricans to make sure that are not murderers?
no
now, ask me in my most desperate state at 15 and maybe..but very narrow window of my extreme racism.
Now...no bro..of course not. I am not brain damaged.

Why are you maintaining the mindset I had at my most damaged in life? you need meds or something?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump is Jesus
Some of his views are fine, but his rabid supporters are mostly just people you want to punch.

Oh you must have been one of the people protesting today. (Or rioting but hey what's the difference)

Lets punch people in the face for having an opinion!!

What about tqking the high road again? Oh i frogt thats only if you win

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I lost a brother through a racial attack done by puerto ricans.
Does that mean I want some sort of database for puerto ricans to make sure that are not murderers?
no
now, ask me in my most desperate state at 15 and maybe..but very narrow window of my extreme racism.
Now...no bro..of course not. I am not brain damaged.

Why are you maintaining the mindset I had at my most damaged in life? you need meds or something?

Sorry for your loss. Althought racially initiated and not a terrorist attack no one should have to go with.

That certainly does not mean our government should not be monitoring the main system most terrorist use to communicate. Insult me all you want bro. I just want a safe country for my daughter to grow up in.

Ill take my meds, you hop into your safe space and call it a day. Bro.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Trump is Jesus

Oh you must have been one of the people protesting today. (Or rioting but hey what's the difference)

Naa bro, I have a job, I was at work till around 6:30, then I went home, ate stuff, then hung out at the local watering hole with a live band. not bad, they covered pink floyd. unusual. but please, tell me more about what I did you unemployed whelp

Lets punch people in the face for having an opinion!!

well, seems a bit extreme. I prefer ridiculing to the highest level the loud ignorant ones. are you one I ridiculed? I would apologise..but it would be a bit fake.

What about tqking the high road again? Oh i frogt thats only if you win

As a neutral, I laughed at the sjw. I now am laughing a lot more at the trump supporters desperately trying to defend their godking for the next 4 years. get used to being on the losing end of any discussion involving even a moderate amount of intellect would be my recommendation.
Enjoy your night. I am eating fried chicken..that seems vastly more important than your "insite"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join