It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head of the CIA just warned the President of the United States.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

CIA head John Brennan warns Trump to watch his tongue.

"I think Mr Trump has to understand that absolving Russia of various actions that it's taken in the past number of years is a road that he, I think, needs to be very, very careful about moving down," he said.

"What I do find outrageous is equating the intelligence community with Nazi Germany," he said, referring to a tweet by Mr Trump last Wednesday.

In essence, the "most powerful man in America" (the head of the CIA), just told Trump to STFU.

Ron Paul has said on many occasions that as POTUS, he would have shut down the CIA.

After all, what do they do, travel the world overthrowing governments, dealing drugs and assassinating dignitaries?

Last I checked, murder and war crimes weren't legal so I guess theyre (way) above the law.

Did CIA Director Allen Dulles Order the Hit on JFK?

The link above details the CIA under the Dulles brothers and their longstanding paranoia about the Russians and Communism.

Brennan seems to be part of the old guard which has traditionally viewed the Russians as enemies.

Unlike Ron Paul, I dont think Trump has any intention to dismantle our criminal spy agencies but based on this thread:

FBI, 5 other agencies probe possible covert Kremlin aid to Trump.

It seems as though they may be getting nervous.

Kind of a scary thought to be on the wrong side of professional killers who answer to no one and operate in secrecy.

edit on 18-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Drain the Swamp!

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Not that I trust the CIA but damn if they aren't right and Trump needs to shut up! He clearly never thinks before he speaks and being the most powerful man in the world comes with YUGE consequences.

If Trump doesn't reel himself in, and he won't, we're all in big trouble.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Really? Trump supporters still believe he's draining the swamp? How naive can you be?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Example please.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm surprised the CIA hadn't made a statement like this earlier.. but it is good timing right before the Inauguration.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's a little more ominous than a warning...
If I was Trump id take that as a threat...
In what form the threat would manifest I would also wonder but because it's the CIA would most likey assume it's lethal...
I would also asume I have them very worried to not only have their attention but more so because of the public admission of such and the lack of concearn of their posture...

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Drain the Swamp!

He did right into his cabinet.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Correct, and well said.

They don't care who knows what they are up to. Because what are you going to about it?

I would not want to try to intimidate Trump, and I would not want to tell the CIA to go f-themselves.

We are going to have a interesting show to watch.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

"What I do find outrageous is equating the intelligence community with Nazi Germany," he said, referring to a tweet by Mr Trump last Wednesday."

Trump has some large stones if he is going to take on the CIA. However, technically Trump is correct in calling the CIA a bunch of Nazi's because we all know that the CIA was formed after WWII by the OSS absorbing the Nazi war criminal infrastructure and exporting the bastards to America in Operation Paperclip....I find Director Brennen's moral outrage rather hypocritical.

edit on 18-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I really think he has no choice in the matter, the CIA could actually be defined as the foreign arm of the MOSSAD, because everything they have done, in the past twenty years is to carry out the Israeli foreign policy, that they would have done if they had had the means domestically speaking. I think the penny has finally dropped, draining the swamp will be collateral in getting back an un infected security organisation back.
edit on 18-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sad thing is that is becomes clearer and clearer that the President of the United States, the supposed "Leader of the Free World" is not actually the powerful person most normal people think he is. Continuity of Government is the real power, coupled with the CIA which is essentially a supernational semi-state. The CIA represents the old power structure and as such it needs to go.

Come to think of it, so do all of the other intelligence services. In my opinion they should be gutted and then unified into a single American Intelligence Service which is 100% accountable to Congress and the American People.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Excellent OP and food for thought. One of your links references David Talbot's The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government

I highly recommend this book. It's a damning and convincing work, well-researched & well-written.

The Dulles brothers subverted the Constitution and betrayed our nation and we have never been the same.

edit on 18-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Example on how Trump never thinks before he speaks?

Look up any footage of him speaking ever.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

That's what he will have to do. He knows it as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Trump isn't draining the swamp and he never will. That's the point.

The CIA is a whole other disaster unto itself but Trump will have no power against them because the GOP LOVES overthrowing foreign nations and war.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

the most powerful man in the world

In two days

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The swamp that he hasn't drained is going to kill him. Surely he remembers Kennedy,at his age-he'd have been a teen- probably seen the assassination live on TV as even small children did then, unless he's as senile as he is arrogant.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
George H.W. Bush Writes Note Apologizing To Donald Trump For Missing the Inauguration:

'It Likely Will Put Me Six Feet Under'

hmmmmmmmm......Strange message if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Its the wars that have impoverished America, Detroit is bankrupt and pension plans are starting to fail. If the CIA is the arm of MOSSAD certain people have done really well out of this arrangement. At the expense of the rank and file.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join