It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woowwww...what is with Joe Rogan these days????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is really really weird. I was sort of looking around and I see some video, might have been Russianvids or someone on youtube who mentioned some strange thing like that Joe Rogan had sold out to the elitists or to some other secret society. Similiar to the way other celebs, actors, and singers do.

But I thought nothing of it....

mainly because I like Joe Rogan. He's a funny cool kinda guy. So recently I saw some of his videos on youtube where he almost overly talks about the universe. He's like constantly talking about planets and space, and the unverse and on and on and on. Almost like it was scripted. I thought that was rather strange too because there's a lot of contraversy there in that whole area right now. (but I'm not gonna dive too much into that as everyone has there own option on that)

So here's where it gets interesting....

So Joe Rogan launches this new TV show he has on netflix very recently. Called Joe Rogan Questions everything. So it's almost like Jesse Ventura's old show "conspiracy theory". A very similar copy cat idea. So Joe goes and investigates CT's as the premise of the show.

But here's where it gets weird. Half the shows that are on weird subjects like bigfoot and AI are sorta normal, don't seem to lack any agenda or anything like that. But he has several shows where he really really makes fun of the people he interviews. And those shows are on topics that actually are run by TPTB, such as his show on Weather manipulation and chem trails, and his show on Psychic Spys and others. Like if there's an actualy agenda there then on those show's he really really sides with the debunkers and really makes fun of the people he's interviewing, almost trying to purposefully make them look stupid and foolish for believing what they believe, dispite the evidence they show him.

Like it appears almost as if those certain show are scripted to some degree. Like they need to go out and make fun of those CT's to try and discredit them. That's when it dawned on me that I just saw someone else talking about how Joe has most likely sold out to global interests and joined the whole "i sold my sole" club. Like all of a sudden he has his own TV show and all the other stuff that he's doing, or whatever, but it really got me thinking.

Because like think about someone who seems "cool" to a lot of people, to a huge following would most certainly be someone who tptb would want to co-opt into there agenda. But ya basically I'll still watch his stuff from time to time but I realize now that he's like Alex Jones, like other gate keepers trying to surpress the truth. At least that's what it almost appears as if he's doing on his TV show.

Wow just so weird. Your thoughts???

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It seems you have noticed the pattern they follow as well. Ridicule is their weapon. They did it with the Ancient aliens show perfectly. That show first aired and people who have never heard of it before were intrigued by the idea. Personally I think humans are responsible for many of the claims the show makes but notice what they did after the show got popular. When they made it into a TV series, at first the episodes were your standard stuff Puma Punku, Pyramids, origins of the zodiac etc.

Then they started getting into more and more outlandish topics/theories, with progressively crazier looking and sounding people explaining them to the audience. By the time the show ended, aliens were responsible for everything. From the dinosaurs asteroid to the Black death to Einstein being a genius. Now if you watch the show its a bunch of idiots sitting around smoking weed and making dumb comments that aren't even funny. Nowadays, you can't mention anything that was on the show without people being like, "Oh yeah I saw them talking about that stuff on that show with the poofy hair guy that looks like he is always falling out of a building.....you don't believe in any of that do you?"

"Truth is the greatest enemy of the state"----- Goebbels.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think Joe has a low tolerance for bs and nutbags, the show is years old too not that it matters, where I agree with you is, if joe thinks they are nutbags then why do a show and host them, find better people to host/ If I had to guess why he does that Id say that he doesn't want people picking on him for believing in aliens and bigfoot which he does,,,Joe probably has had his bell rung a few times even though he is a bad ass black belt.
edit on 12-1-2017 by synthetichuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

So you're upset he mocked people who support chemtrail and psychic spy theories?

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact chemtrails and psychic spys are some of the most thoroughly garbage "theories" floating around?

There is zero evidence to support either of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

no, joes a good dude. hes just making money and calls out bullsh1t when something is clearly bullsh1t. quit attributing everything to a #ing conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So you're upset he mocked people who support chemtrail and psychic spy theories?

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact chemtrails and psychic spys are some of the most thoroughly garbage "theories" floating around?

Cloud seeding. the purpose is of course open to conspiracy theory but the fact is the technology is there. So to suggest it is being used is not that much of a long shot, considering.

Check out how China used it. It's interesting.
edit on 12-1-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
While I haven't seen the show you are speaking of, I did watch one of his newest stand ups on netflix, and actually told my husband that he seemed different. Not as tolerant of conspiracy theories anymore, with some of the things he was saying.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think a big issue with the episodes that you are talking about, is the fact that they had morons and/or BS artists trying to convince him of crazy things. In some instances, he shuts them up with two or three simple questions.

One episode that goes against what you're claiming, is the DARPA one. In that episode, an intelligent person explains it and kinda freaks him out.

Joes a boss. He does what he wants. I don't believe hes a part of the system.
I could be wrong, but Joey Diaz isn't chillin with some shill for the gov't or secret society.
Joey CoCoNutz dont play that

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You answered for me with:

Because like think about someone who seems "cool" to a lot of people, to a huge following would most certainly be someone who tptb would want to co-opt into there agenda.

Im curious, when he did the show on psychic spys, im assuming that included remote viewing. Did he speak with Ed Dames?
He probably didnt find it too funny.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Indeed everyone knows not a single psyop has never ever taken place.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I've listened to Rogan's podcast for years. I agree that over time, it seems he's become less tolerant and more likely to belittle guests who are explaining theories and ideas that are far outside the mainstream. I remember the second (and final) time he had Les Stroud on, the conversation shifter to Bigfoot Talk, and Joe became a complete A-Hole. Ripping on him pretty badly and literally laughing at him. The rest of the interview he pretty much ignored his guest entirely. They might've been drinking on that episode but that doesn't excuse it, he's done hundreds of good interviews and should understand he has to conduct himself more professionally. Hopefully he doesn't get to the point where he's an unwitting shill for the mainstream.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I remember looking into Joe when he started with fear factor and seeing his videos about fighting, drugs, pothead type sh!t. You realize after seeing him play out the same pattern every few years or so that the a$$hole is stuck in a loop. His brain cannot produce fresh answers or insights anymore so his frustration starts to appear. He's also a short guy who started diving into his machismo to mask insecurities. Now unfortunately, he appears as a burn out when in the past he seemed to be on the right path. I feel sorry for the young men out there who get caught up in his garbage because it seems promising. Joe's power of influence has gone to his head too, he's surrounded by idiots which boosts his ego even more and sets the bar low when he has to give answers. All of you older gents understand power gained through the pursuit of greed, sex, and physical power are all temporary. Real power lies in the wisdom you develop through life experience. Advice: let Joe go. He talks about serious topics here and there but his heart is not in it anymore and it shows in the disrespect he gives his guests. Follow Arthur C Clarke if you want honest, true insight into these sciences. He WILL improve your intellect.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think he got threatened like most popular mouth pieces do or you get eliminated..

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Naabaahii

He talks about serious topics here and there but his heart is not in it anymore and it shows in the disrespect he gives his guests.

He is still just a big kid inside.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Probably the person you saw who claimed Joe sold out said this because Joe critically examined something they personally believed in, like chemtrails or whatever. And now that you've watched his show and he critically examined something you personally believe in, like chemtrails, you also believe what the person said about Joe being compromised.

But all you have here are two chemtrail believers who are upset that Joe doesn't believe in chemtrails and therefore think he's a shill.

The fact that someone else said he's a shill first means nothing.

I notice the episode about Bigfoot does not worry you, probably because you never cared about bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a highly intelligent, double hard, Top Guy.

His Podcasts about '___' are amazing.

en.wikipedia.org...

He is highly spiritual and I think enlightened. He also knows his oats when it comes to MMA.

Not sure he really needs to do the TV work for money as his Mucker Dana kind of got a bit of cash recently which I am sure Joe got a healthy share of.

He is certainly not the worst guy out there talking about conspiracy's and as someone else posted his tolerance level for BS is very low. I have only seen him recently on UFC but he does not seem to have changed and always gives really good and knowledgeable information. All the UFC guys have a lot of respect for him and they are as tough as it comes in my opinion (mentally and physically) I think Joe Rogan is a decent guy.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Rogan is a good dude, he's open minded, intelligent, says what he thinks and sticks his neck out if he believes he's right. If he's ridiculing somebody it's probably because he actually thinks they're bats**t as opposed to having his hand in the Illuminati piggy bank.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you don't have evidence and claim that a story, told you by someone, who heard it from someone is evidence... then you deserve ridicule.

Joe rogan just calls out bullsh__, straight.

Like the chemtrail guy, 'we tested sludge and there was aluminium in it!'

So, joe counters with, okay, but if aluminium is naturally occurring in soil... and sludge is water and soil mixed together.. of course you will find aluminium. Where's the evidence?

if you can show him actual evidence, he's pretty open to new ideas and conspiracies, just provide some sort of evidence.

I've been a long time listener of his podcast.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
oops
edit on 12-1-2017 by bluetrees because: Double post.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think you are getting Joe from a very thin slice of his life, where his beliefs have matured. I listen to him on his podcast constantly for years now and I can assure you he is well open to conspiracy in general, he just holds a skeptical or rational position on most traditional theories.

There were times when he was fully on board Aliens, Bigfoot, 9-11, etc. He spent a lot of time researching and did that show and came to the conclusion that a lot of people are lying. He is into Alternative History, Early advanced civilizations, paranormal, beings from other dimensions, etc.In other words I don't think you are giving him a fair shake, but I don't really care. Just giving my perspective as a long time podcast listener.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join